Dr. Peteryne Miller, MD

Dr. Peteryne Miller, MD

Psychiatry | Female

Dr. Peteryne Miller, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Chickasha, OK. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

Dr. Miller's Experience

See how Dr. Miller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
    2.2
    Dr. Miller's Performance
    in Tulsa, OK |
    I will not recommend Dr. Miller to my family or my patients. I am very disappointed.
    Broken Arrow, OK |
    This doctor has no empathy. She treats you like a case number. Very cold, distant and arrogant. If you suffer from multiple chemical sensitivities/migraines, I advise you to stay away from her. Her office stinks of cheap perfume.
    in Tulsa, OK |
    Dr. Miller is a good doctor but she needs to do something about her staff. I came in the last 3 times and had to wait an hour plus and I was 10 minutes late(I called beforehand and let them know) and they gave away my appointment and did not bother to tell me. I sat there an hour in the middle of my work day and then decided to ask when I would be seen and she informed me they were trying to "fit" me in. Front desk is very rude and they treat you like you don't matter on refills and appointments
    Tulsa, OK |
    Dr Miller does not care about her patients she just wants your money. Her and her whole staff are rude, degrading and careless. Turning her into the Department of Mental Health she could careless about helping anyone but herself
    in Tulsa, Ok |
    Can't understand why this doctor is still in practice. She comes across as cold and impersonal. I would not recommend her to anyone!
    in Oklahoma City, OK |
    I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, especially those who seek treatment and are vulnerable. She lacks empathy and interactions with her seem completely disconnected. She has a very odd demeanor, I did not feel safe or at ease with this doctor. She talks at you and seeks no feedback or your point of view on your treatment as a patient. Please if you are seeking treatment, find another doctor.
    in Tulsa, Ok |
    I would never recommend anyone to this office. The secretary mixed up my appointment times and she was explaining to another person that my times got mixed up. Well the person she was talking to told her you will soon learn that patients will lie. She couldn't see me sitting in the waiting room because I was behind a plant so she thought I had already left.
    in Tulsa, OK |
    I have been seeing Dr. Miller for a long while now. She seems interested in what I have to say and has even recommended other Doctor's for counseling. I like that she is quick and easy. I don't like to sit there and drag out my problematic behaviors forever. I like to be in and out not there for hours. I find her very helpful in my situation.
    in Tulsa, OK |
    I saw Dr. Miller for a year, but never felt a connection with her. I found her cold and elusive, and not really interested in me as a patient. I kept thinking that would change, but it didn't, so I've changed physicians.
    Have you seen Dr. Peteryne Miller, MD?
    Are you Dr. Miller?

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
    •  Board certified in Psychiatry
    •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Miller's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
    • Adjustment Disorder
    • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
    • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
    • Combination Drug Dependence
    • Conduct Disorder
    • Developmental and Learning Disorders
    • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
    • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
    • Eating Disorders
    • Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
    • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
    • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
    • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
    • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
    • Opioid Dependence
    • Phobia
    • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
    • Psychiatric Diseases

Am Dogliotti College Of Med

Completed in 1990

Ou Med Center

Completed in 2004

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Miller does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.