Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD

Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD

Dermatology  ·

Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD is a dermatologist in Thousand Oaks, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in dermatology.Read his story

Pierre Skin Care Institute

77 Rolling Oaks Dr Ste 207

Thousand Oaks, CA 91361

• Medicare
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Pierre

See how frequently Dr. Pierre performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
high
Actinic Keratosis
high
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Pierre's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Pierre's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pierre "Dr.Peterson Pierre is a Dermatologist/Skin specialist and he has been serving Oaks, CA since 2001. He is a member of the American Board of Dermatology and American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. He has been awarded Best in Ventura County. Started practicing 2001. FORMS OF PAYMENTS: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Debit cards, Cash or Checks INSURANCE ACCEPTED: Aetna Blue Cross Blue Shield Cigna Coventry Health Care MultiPlan Principal Financial Group UnitedHealthCare Medicare HOURS: Monday to Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Friday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Pierre "I have been to many dermatologists and have taken several medications....one which caused stomach ulcers. I was referred to Dr. Pierre and with reservations booked an appointment. Since I had seen so many dermatologists, I did not have high hopes. Dr. Pierre was absolutely fabulous! He spent the time with me to discuss my issues and concerns. After 1 month of treatment, I saw remarkable results and now have absolutely no acne. I cannot recommend him enough. Now all of my friends and their teens seeing Dr. Pierre. His staff is also amazing, I will never go anywhere else!"
"I highly recommend using Dr Pierre for all your dermatology needs."
"Dr. Pierre is genuine, compassionate and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him."

"I believe that the key to successful treatment is a solid educational background. To achieve this, I earned my medical degree at the Stanford University School of Medicine, which is consistently ranked as one of the top institutions in the country. I'm grateful for the knowledge I've received and the skills I've developed, because they are the foundation for my personalized, effective dermatologic care. I also pride myself on providing patients with the friendliness and compassion they deserve. I take the time to listen to their concerns and answer their questions in simple, easy-to-understand language. In addition, I thoroughly educate them on any proposed treatment so they feel completely comfortable. Since Pierre Skin Care Institute opened its doors in 2004, with a hand-picked team focused on skill, ethics, and service, our patients have obtained the highest level of care possible. "

• Dermatology

• Mole Removal
  • Non-Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Skin Tightening
  • Vanquish® Fat Recontouring

No malpractice history found for California.

• City University NY - B.A.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Stanford University School of Medicine - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Internal Medicine - Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Dermatology - Stanford University School Med

Dr. Pierre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pierre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pierre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Pierre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pierre to family and friends

Dr. Pierre's Performance

Dr. Pierre is excellent! He is highly skilled and has an excellent bedside manner. He is a natural at calming fears.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am Dr. Pierre's patient for past few years and I have been always happy. He does not use numbing cream as he injected the filler so gently that patient wont feel any pain and as the result no bleeding or bruising. Dr. Pierre is an amazing doctor and his staff are amazing as well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Pierre knows exactly what you need and is amazing at getting you the results you are looking for!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Always perfect! I can't imagine ever going anywhere else.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Switched cleansers and my skin started to freak out, Dr. Pierre help find me a solution that instantly worked! The Fade Away cream has kept my skin clear and free of redness! Dr. PIerre listens, he's attentive and asks any questions or concerns I have. He also never makes patients wait prolongued...more
Are you Dr. Pierre?