Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD

Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr.Peterson Pierre is a Dermatologist/Skin specialist and he has been serving Oaks, CA since 2001. He is a member of the American Board of Dermatology and American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. He has been awarded Best in Ventura County. Started practicing 2001. FORMS OF PAYMENTS: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Debit cards, Cash or Checks INSURANCE ACCEPTED: Aetna Blue Cross Blue Shield Cigna Coventry Health Care MultiPlan Principal Financial Group UnitedHealthCare Medicare HOURS: Monday to Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Friday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM

Pierre Skin Care Institute

77 Rolling Oaks Dr Ste 207

Thousand Oaks, CA 91361

• Medicare
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Pierre

Patient Testimonials

I have been to many dermatologists and have taken several medications....one which caused stomach ulcers. I was referred to Dr. Pierre and with reservations booked an appointment. Since I had seen so many dermatologists, I did not have high hopes. Dr. Pierre was absolutely fabulous! He spent the time with me to discuss my issues and concerns. After 1 month of treatment, I saw remarkable results and now have absolutely no acne. I cannot recommend him enough. Now all of my friends and their teens seeing Dr. Pierre. His staff is also amazing, I will never go anywhere else!
I highly recommend using Dr Pierre for all your dermatology needs.
Dr. Pierre is genuine, compassionate and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

I believe that the key to successful treatment is a solid educational background. To achieve this, I earned my medical degree at the Stanford University School of Medicine, which is consistently ranked as one of the top institutions in the country. I'm grateful for the knowledge I've received and the skills I've developed, because they are the foundation for my personalized, effective dermatologic care. I also pride myself on providing patients with the friendliness and compassion they deserve. I take the time to listen to their concerns and answer their questions in simple, easy-to-understand language. In addition, I thoroughly educate them on any proposed treatment so they feel completely comfortable. Since Pierre Skin Care Institute opened its doors in 2004, with a hand-picked team focused on skill, ethics, and service, our patients have obtained the highest level of care possible.

Dr. Pierre's Experience

Dr. Pierre's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Excessive Sweating

• Mole Removal
  • Non-Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Skin Tightening
  • Vanquish® Fat Recontouring

No malpractice history found for California.

• City University Ny-B.A.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Stanford University School Of Medicine-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Internal Medicine-Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Dermatology-Stanford University School Med

Dr. Pierre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pierre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pierre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pierre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pierre to family and friends
Dr. Pierre's Performance
I have been seeing Dr. Peterson Pierre for many years he has also treated my husband and son. I have referred others to him, he is very professional, personal and good at what he does. The office and nurses are wonderful also, very friendly and helpful.
Dr. Pierre was fantastic! He was knew just what to do about my son's acne. We have seen him for over a year and have had wonderful results. Couldn't be happier and highly recommend this office.
My experience thus far with Dr. Pierre has been wonderful. My skin has cleared up and I can't stop smiling! He listens to you and explains everything very clearly, devises a custom plan for your skin. I've also been doing the silk peels and absolutely love it, makes your skin glow. Thanks so much!
Dr. Peterson and his staff exceeded my expectations. He diagnosed my issue, provided a plan and I began to see results immediately! I am thrilled with the results! I highly recommend Pierre Skin Care to anyone who has skin care problems.
I had a great experience from the moment I entered the office! The staff is welcoming, friendly, and ready to listen. They helped me in my skin care needs. I am in my early 50's, and have struggled with adult acne using different methods to get it under control, with no success. I came to Dr. Pierre, and he put me on the right treatment. I have never seen my skin this clear or felt it so healthy! Thank you Dr. Pierre, Brittany, and staff! Angela G.
I am a 16 yr old girl I have been having skin and back acne since I was about 13, I have been to about 4 doctors for my face and none of them have cleared my skin. I found Dr. Pierre through online and I gave all my hope in him. I came everyone in the office is very caring and nice. At first i was not to sure about him clearing my skin as he said. Soon to come 6 months later I am not wearing any makeup and I feel very confident about my skin. I am truly impressed with the...
Pierre Skin Care Institute has become my favorite dermatology place. Every one is very sweet and professional, from Dr. Pierre to the front desk. Everyone is helpful and always willing to listen.
I have had several treatments from Dr. Pierre, including Botox and Juvaderm and a lip treatment. His procedures are always spot-on, effective and long lasting. Very nice staff and clean, professional office.
Dr. Pierre listened to all of my concerns and spent well over an hour with me! He is very personable and actually got to know me which is unusual for a doctor these days who just want to get you in and out of their office. The staff was amazing and friendly and made me feel at ease. I look amazing and my confidence has definitely improved. All of my friends and family tell me my skin looks so great and I look so well rested!! Thank you Dr. Pierre and staff for making me feel better!!!!!
The BEST service I have ever received. Dr. Pierre is by far the best Dr I have seen ever. Will be a life time pietent. Thank you for all your Staff and you do.
My daughter was getting bad acne so it was time to do something about it. Dr. Pierre and his team are wonderful! Our whole experience has been fantastic and I can't recommend him enough. The treatment recommended is working and her face looks great! The office is beautiful and his team couldn't be nicer. You won't be disappointed.
I came in with a rash on my face and they gave me exactly what i needed and a medicine for my face and im clear and so happy i came to this Dr's office for help. everybody is very friendly and helpful.
Our experience has been wonderful, would recommend this office to anyone.
I came with very severe acne and was very thankful to have come here. He is very nice and he came up with the perfect dosage so my acne improved without the side effects my friends who have been other places had. Very welcoming environment.
Been coming here for months now and has to be the best dermatologist around. Really helped me out with my acne and now it is looking great. Would absolutely recommend this to anyone struggling with acne.
great customer service, i really enjoyed my experience. this helpful skin care team really gave me the right treatment for my concern.
I heard of Dr. Pierre from a family friend a couple of years ago when I was told that I should get routine body checks for possible precancerous moles. When I first met with Dr. Pierre, he was so nice and wanted to get to know me. This made me feel very comfortable. The atmosphere in his office is very pleasant and peaceful and the staff are all so nice. Back in July of this year I started to have adult acne and Dr. Pierre gave me all of the help that I needed. I am ...
Coming from someone who has suffered from moderate to severe acne, i can honestly say my life has changed ever since I started seeing Dr.Pierre. Like anyone in my position, my self esteem and self confidence fluctuated with my break outs. Now in my 30's, I finally made the decision to take care of this the right way because commercial treatments just didn't do anything but give me false hopes. Dr. Pierre took the time to explain the potential reasons why I would break out...
I went to Dr. Pierre for acne treatment, being an adult this was a rather embarrassing problem. Dr.Pierre and his staff made me feel very comfortable and were always attentive to my concerns. I highly recommend them for ANY dermatology needs you may have.
After a wonderful vacation in Thailand I came home with an unpleasant souvenir, I had severe sun damage. I had sun spots in the past but nothing like I had after my vacation. Dr. Pierre knew exactly what would work for my skin. Two months later at my follow up appointment my sun spots are almost completely gone, I would say 95% gone.
Was hesitant because I had a bad experience with another doctor with severe buising. Explained to Doctor Pierre my concerns. He listened, took his time and my experience was wonderful. No bruising, looked great. Friends noticed something, but were not sure if it was hair or ???
I've been with Pierre for two years, and I'm very pleased with the way he has changed my skin. I came in for normal face acne, and based off of what problems I told him I have with my skin he always gave me products that worked really well. The staff is very kind, and I'm happy with the experience I've had here.
After years of going to another doctor and not getting the results I wanted, I found myself in the office of Dr.Pierre. For years I struggled with cystic acne and scars, just months after coming to Dr.Pierre I'm beyond happy with my results and much more confident with myself. I highly recommend Dr.Pierre to anyone!
Dr. Pierre has been treating my whole family for over 10 years. We are all very happy with his medical treatments and he has a great personality, as does his staff.
Dr Pierre and his staff are the best. The moment I walked in it was a very welcoming and warm enviroment . They took time to care for my needs and answer my questions. My skin looks amazing! Wont go anywhere else!
l found my whole treatment to be the best .
After seeing countless dermatologist and suffering from teenage acne then now adult acne I was so frustrated. My sons nurse told me about Dr. Pierre and I made an appointment the next day. I have been going to him for about 8 months or so and I am so happy I found him! I also have been getting regular facials and love them. Besides a few hormonal breakouts during my cycle my face has cleared up and I am more confident then ever! My husband even told me he loved my "no mak...
I love Dr Pierre and all his staff, His nurses Ann and Sue, and I love seeing Brittany and Lucy
Dr. Pierre and his staff are incredible. I have been coming to him for years and I'm always treated with the same level of one-on-one kindness and care. The laser hair removal treatments I've received from Dr. Pierre and his nurse Anne have had such a big impact on my life, helping me completely get ride of the folliculitis all over my legs. They treated me so well each time I came in and I can't express how grateful I am for my clear skin now. I highly recommend Dr. Pierre and his office.
Had laser hair with Anne, she is very thorough,and kind. Britney gave me acne facial and it was the best facial I have had
Great Dr
My experience with Dr. Pierre was exceptional!
excelent
Have you seen Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?

Visit Dr. Pierre