Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD

Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD

Dermatology  ·

Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD is a dermatologist in Thousand Oaks, CA and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in dermatology.Read his story

Pierre Skin Care Institute

77 Rolling Oaks Dr Ste 207

Thousand Oaks, CA 91361

• Medicare
  • Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Pierre's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pierre's conditions and procedures:

• Acne
  • Acne Treatment
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Skin Infections
  • Skin Tightening
  • Vanquish® Fat Recontouring
  • Warts

I believe that the key to successful treatment is a solid educational background. To achieve this, I earned my medical degree at the Stanford University School of Medicine, which is consistently ranked as one of the top institutions in the country. I...

Patient Testimonials

"I have been to many dermatologists and have taken several medications....one which caused stomach ulcers. I was referred to Dr. Pierre and with reservations booked an appointment. Since I had seen so many dermatologists, I did not have high hopes. Dr. Pierre was absolutely fabulous! He spent the time with me to discuss my issues and concerns. After 1 month of treatment, I saw remarkable results and now have absolutely no acne. I cannot recommend him enough. Now all of my friends and their teens seeing Dr. Pierre. His staff is also amazing, I will never go anywhere else!"

• Dermatology

Dermatology - Stanford University School Med
Internal Medicine - Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
1997
Stanford University School of Medicine - M.D.
1991
City University NY - B.A.
1997

1.2048192771084338%

Dr. Pierre?
Dr. Pierre's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD
Since I started visiting Dr. Pierre, I went on Accutane and my life has truly transformed. He has been so good at treating my symptoms such as dryness and has really taken the time to recommend only the best products. I have always felt so insecure about my skin and my lack of confidence has held me back from so much. I didn't realize how much I was holding back until my skin improved and I felt liberated and happier than ever. I am so thankful for Dr. Pierre's attention and service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
Dr. Pierre literally got rid of my migraine headaches that were annoying me for years. Very detailed oriented and thoroughly answered all of my questions. Highly recommend! Thank you Dr. Pierre so much for improving my daily quality of life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
I came to Dr. Pierre almost 6 months ago, with average skin. I would have random breakouts and my skin just didn't look bright/young/glowing after all the products I had been trying. It just was a little dull. My main reason was to prepare for my wedding and wanted my skin to be glowing and fresh face look. I am SO incredibly happy with my results so far and with the staff! Brittany is amazing and very informative on what my skin needs during my visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
I am very pleased with the results from the treatments received. Dr. Pierre and his staff are amazing! I highly recommend him. - Amazing results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
My experience with Dr. Pierre has been nothing short of exemplary. I have had IPL done previously with another doctor, but by far, I have seen the best results with Dr. Pierre. The machine used is incredible and I barely feel the zap. The spots on my cheeks and shoulders have nearly disappeared or disappeared entirely. He and his team are always kind, accommodating, and patient. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for dermatological services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
I get raves on how my skin looks. They say I glow! They can't believe I had problems with my skin. I even referred his service to another person and they thanked me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
Dark Spots in my face. My skin look better and better, clean, young, healthy. I am very happy with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
I had the CO2 resurfacing. I did a lot of research for a doctor who had all the right credentials plus the latest technology. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt comfortable and confident that I had come to the right dermatologist. Dr. Pierre focuses on you and your questions which is probably the most important thing a doctor can do with something as personal as your face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
getting underarms hair removal , so happy ! with in my first visit saw and incredible results from shaving every other day to only two times in a month .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
I have been working with Dr.Pierre for a little over a year now. I came to him in hopes of treating my adult acne. I had acne all over my face, back and arms. Dr. Pierre and his staff have been kind and professional from day one. Dr. Pierre treated me with both topical and oral medication for my acne and I'm happy to say my skin is clear! I can walk around in public without makeup. I am so thankful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
I've had four moles removed with Dr. Pierre in the past two weeks, and I couldn't be happier with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
I've been coming to Dr. Pierre for over 10 years. He and his staff are always warm and welcoming and extremely professional. I have had great success with Pierre Skin Care Institute's wide range of services as well as their skin care products. I would highly recommend Peterson Pierre and his team to anyone wanting to improve their skin, look more youthful, or to remedy a skin condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
Dr. Pierre and his staff have come together to make you feel comfortable in all areas with their expertise. The office is kid friendly, patient, understanding and most of all will have you leaving their office with all questions answered. I highly recommend Dr. Pierre.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
Dr Pierre provides an exceptional Dermatology experience. The staff initiates the warm reception. Dr Pierre's consultation completes a most wonderful office visit, The ambiance of the office is relaxing, providing an exceptional experience, Would highly recommend you visit Dr Pierre!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
I appreciate Dr. Pierre's compassion and attention to detail so much. I have undergone literally over a hundred V beam laser treatments for my port wine stain birth mark since the age of 12; I am now 33. I went to Dr. Pierre see if the Excel V laser might be a good treatment option for me to help clean up the remainder of my birthmark which was no longer responding to the V beam. He thought it would help, and today was just my second treatment and I'm already seeing amazi...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
I was in a horrific accident that left my face with embarrassing keloids. Make up didn't cover so I seeked out Dr. Pierre for consultation. His treatment plan restored my beautiful face and looks amazing. He has given me back the spirit and confidence of feeling beautiful!!!! Staff is marvelous and caring. Thank you! Regina
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
First of all I knew I was in the right place starting with the music in the waiting room. I was greeted by smiling happy faces. Dr. Pierre and his staff are fantastic. They spent a lot of time with me answering all my questions and concerns. You get a relaxed good vibe right away. I can't say enough wonderful things about this office!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
Dr. Pierre and his staff are top notch! I have been a happy patient here for several years. I recently had Coolsculpting here and was amazed at incredible results! After the second session, the fat magically disappeared! I am only 6 weeks out and can't wait to see the the final results in the next several weeks! I have to say, I am stunned at the results, better than I ever anticipated! I highly recommend Pierre Skin Care Institute for all of your dermatology, skin care and cosmetic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
I have been a patient for many years and I wouldn't ever go to see anyone else!!! Dr. Pierre is always nice and caring and extremely professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Pierre, MD?
I have had the best experience with Dr. Pierre. He is very knowledgeable, and caring. He explains things very well, and always asks if you have any questions. He has been the best dermatologist I have been to. I highly recommend him.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pierre?

Insurance accepted