Dr. Peter Yeh, MD

Dr. Peter Yeh, MD

Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Peter Yeh, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 50 years old. Dr. Yeh is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital .

4888 Loop Central Dr Ste 540

Houston, TX 77081

Learn about Dr. Yeh

See how frequently Dr. Yeh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chiari's Deformity
Herniated Disc Surgery
high
Herniated Disc
high

Dr. Yeh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurosurgery

• Broken Neck
  • Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus

• Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Stereotactic Surgery
  • Stereotaxis

• Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Tx Med Branch Hosps

Dr. Yeh has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Yeh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yeh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yeh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yeh to family and friends
Dr. Yeh's Performance
in Richmond, TX |
Order your Valeo Elastic Belt 8" with 4 non-conductive stays. Model # VES8 from. Magid Glove &Safety Mfg Co LLC 1300 Naperville Dr Romeoville, I'll -phone 773-384-2070. www..Magidglove.com Or go online and use who you want. I can honestly say it help me recover from my surgery by keeping things inline. Thank you so much Dr Yeh and Dawn the spinal fusion seem to do the trick, you are truly the best and I'm so happy to be pain free for the first time in 20 years. I'm new again.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Yeh and his staff are the best! They are very professional and answered all of my questions. I went in because I couldn't swallow and Dr. Yeh took the necessary steps to identify the problem at the root and made sure I understood what he saw. I needed surgery and have an ACDF for 3 levels. The surgery went great and Dr. Yeh even made sure to speak with my mom after the surgery was completed. Excellent bedside manner and highly recommended!!
Houston, TX |
My husband had 3 pinched nerves and was having bad pain in his neck and arm and hand, could not sleep with the pain. Thanks to Dr Yeh and PA Dawn Randazzo and the staff at Methodist he feels great! Thank you!
Beaumont, TX |
Dr. Yeh saved my life after a ruptured brain aneurysm, after ER doctors told my family I would not survive. He performed a craniotomy and clipped the aneurysm. Four months later I returned to my job. Dr. Yeh has also performed neck surgery on me as well. Again I have recovered wonderfully. I recommend Dr. Yeh, He is the Best! His entire staff is on point! They are very professional and very kind.
in Houston, TX |
I have had three surgeries in the last eight years with Dr. Yeh I have found that he and his staff are the best . I have found that Dr. Yeh will take the time to explain your medical condition and your treatment options, I have found that if you educate yourself on your condition it will help you make a better decision . Thank God for good doctors
in Texas |
I can only give an exceptional review for Dr. Yeh. He took a bad situation which was very painful in my neck and Lowe back and repaired both. Dr. Yeh is compasionate and cares about his patients. Let me add: His staff is incredible. Thank you to the ladies who deal with us during calls and appointments. You made my long recovery (from years of other surgeries) so much better.
in Houston, TX |
I have two cervical spinal surgeries performed by Dr. Yeh and can't say anything could have gone better. I have an autoimmune disease and was looking for a doctor that would have the function of my nervous system as a priority. This was not the case with the four orthopedic surgeons I had previously seen. My chiropractor, Dawn Schwab recommended I see Dr. Yeh for his opinion. As soon as I left the first appointment, I knew I had found the right doctor.
in Missouri City, TX |
I rarely leave reviews but facing a 5th surgery due to my ongoing spinal degeneration. I feel compelled to write a review. After 4 surgeries with Dr. Yeh, I can say he is an excellent and caring surgeon. My condition is severe and ongoing yet he never pushes surgery. He, his PA Dawn, and admin Shanie are all great and welcoming. Dr. Yeh takes time during appointments to explain the procedures as well as answer any question (I have asked a lot). Need spinal surgery? Call Dr. Yeh.
in Houston, TX |
My husband was having a mysterious spinal cord problem, which was getting so bad as to prevent him from living a normal life. A regular neurologist kept him on P. T. for 6 months. Dr Fanella, Med. Clinic of Houst. recommended Dr Yeh. NO WORDS can describe whatgood Dr he is. Dr.Yeh gave us, allhis time to explain why and the how of the procedure, NEVER in a rush. As soon as we met him, we knew we were in good knowledgable hands, and we could not ask for more. A+ surgery and recovery. New man!
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Yeh is a consummate professional. His knowledge, and bed side mannerism is the absolute greatest! Dr. Yeh performed a spinal surgery on my T10 (spine) in December 2012 . My operation was a success and my recovery was immediate. I would highly recommend Dr. Yeh to anyone that is in need of spine surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Yeh, MD?
Are you Dr. Yeh?