Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Peter Wang, MD
Peter Wang, Jr., M.D., earned his medical degree at New York University School of Medicine and his residency at NYU's Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute. Peter Wang, Jr., M.D., earned his medical degree at New York University School of Medicine and his residency at NYU's Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute. After completing his residency, he served four years of active duty military service in the United States Air Force. Dr. Wang is board certified in orthopaedic surgery and specializes in sports medicine, surgery of the shoulder and knee, fracture management, and joint replacement surgery. He also serves as official team physician for the North Penn High School Ice Hockey Team.

1200 Manor Dr

Chalfont, PA 18914

Dr. Peter Wang, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang's Experience

Dr. Wang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine

• Sports Medicine

• Revision of Shoulder or Elbow Replacement
  • Shoulder Surgery
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures
  • Total Joint Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Cornell University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Albany State University Of New York
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Wang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wang to family and friends
Dr. Wang's Performance
Philadelphia, PA |
Excellent experience. This staff is very well prepared and the environment is very personal. Dr Wang is a very knowledgeable man.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Wang is the best; I'd recommend him to others. He's nice, patient, has humor, and is always concerned. The woman who signed me in today (Brigit) is always pleasant as is the nurse who placed me in the room (Kim)!
Philadelphia, PA |
Great experience! Dr. Wang is the best!
Philadelphia, PA |
Everyone has been courteous and friendly.
Philadelphia, PA |
Had surgery before on right rotator cuff. Had excellent care. I knew for my problem now, Dr Wang was the only option.
Great!
Dr. Wang is the best!
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Wang explained my injury in detail and in terms I could understand. He also was honest about treatment options and the length of time for recovery.
Great service
Philadelphia, PA |
I feel like I was treated like a professional athlete! Thanks!
Philadelphia, PA |
Excellent facility with the best providers
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Wang was excellent. Friendly, professional, attentive. Waiting time at some visits was extreme.
Doylestown, PA |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Wang for orthopedic care. He is friendly, kind and professional. He takes his time and performs a thorough exam to diagnosis and treat your condition. He explains the treatment plan and lets you know what to expect. He spoke to me and my son about his injury and answered all of our questions and concerns and we never felt rushed. He provided us with excellent care.
Dr. Wang was great!
Philadelphia, PA |
Excellent office, staff and environment.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Wang and Rothman Institute are the best - very nice doctors, very experienced and everyone is so loving.
Philadelphia, PA |
Initial visit - appropriate time for check in and xray; 45 min wait until moved into exam room, another 20 min in exam room until doctor came
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Wang always does a great job. I had my hip replaced & Dr. Wang gave me my knee shots and I trust him with any related problems
Philadelphia, PA |
Very happy with everything! Dr. Wang and Dr. Rosero are both great!
in Green Lane, PA |
Dr Wang is a very skilled surgeon. He did a wonderful job on my total shoulder replacement. There were a few appointments where I had to wait 30-60 minutes to see him, and sometimes it was hard to get a returned call from the nurses. But with the mergers, I think they are still working out the kinks in the system. Overall, I would recommend him as a doctor. Perhaps they just need better support staff.
in Cheltenham, PA |
Our visit with Dr. Wang was great but trying to get the results of an MRI was almost impossible. Having to call six times to the call center telling us that someone from the office would call us back was a disgrace. My husband had his MRI done on Friday Feb 12th and still waiting for Dr. Wang to return our phone call of the results and the next step for my husbands recovery from fall he had on Thursday Feb 11th.
in Lansdale, PA |
My experience with Dr. Wang was wonderful. I broke my hip and he did a great job and 1 1/2 yrs later, you would never know I got a new hip. Always explained everything and has great bedside manners. He also operated on me for trigger finger and of course that went well, also. Hooray, for Dr. Wang. One of the greatest Orthopedic Surgeon's.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Wang, MD?
Are you Dr. Wang?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialist at Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health

Visit Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Wang has admitting privileges