Dr. Peter A. Vitulli Jr., DO

Dr. Peter A. Vitulli Jr., DO

Dermatology | Male | 55 years old

30 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

I grew up in South Florida and attended Nova Southeastern University's College of Osteopathic Medicine from which he graduated in 1990. I then completed a one-year rotating internship which included training in internal medicine, pediatrics, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology. After completing an internal medicine residency and preventative medicine fellowship at the University of Tennessee, I worked as an emergency room physician for the Baptist Hospital System and St. Joseph's Hospital in Memphis. In August of 2000, I moved back to South Florida to attend the dermatology residency program at Nova Southeastern University. I then became board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology in 2003. My specialties include general and preventative dermatology, cosmetic and laser surgery, dermatologic surgery and Mohs microscopically controlled surgery of the skin.Read more

Personal Bio

I provide each patient with comprehensive, quality dermatologic care. My patients are important to me. Read more

Dr. Vitulli Jr.'s Experience

See how Dr. Vitulli Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vitulli Jr.

Dr. Vitulli Jr. accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Vitulli Jr. has admitting privileges.

Dr. Vitulli Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vitulli Jr. to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Vitulli Jr. Says:

Thank you for your input.  We appreciate the feedback.

Dr. Vitulli Jr.'s Performance
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Peter A. Vitulli is "The Dermatologist" to take care all your skin care needs! I came in thinking I needed something as simple as a topical or antibiotic. Dr. Vitulli said, "Lets do a biopsy to see exactly what the issue is." Surprisingly, the results came back and I had cancer. He performed the best procedure possible. The entire staff made my family and I feel comfortable with asking questions from entering the waiting room to leaving and scheduling the next appointment.
in Jupiter,Fl |
He is very attentive and takes time to talk with you. His staff is very welcoming and easy to talk to. I got a skin check and he also suggested things me to prevent sun damage. I will be going back again.
in Jupiter |
Dr V was fantastic. Very caring and thorough. I have a history of skin cancer in my family & the Dr was very aggressive in my treatment ( Biospy's ) previous Dr's blew off certain spots. His medical assistant was very sweet and did a wonderful job numbing my biopsy areas. Both very patient and caring. He spent plenty of time with me.
in West palm beach ,fl |
Dr. Vitulli has given me back my life. I have suffered from cystic acne most all my life only to find it still aggressive at the age of 61. Dr. Vitulli had a treatment regimen that I never heard of and I have been to the best of dermatologists in the area. He told me to be patient and I can say that I have not had an outbreak in months. Dr. Vitulli was empathetic to my long term problem and made me feel he really cared. I urge you to see this doctor if you are in need of a dermatologist.
in Palm City, FL |
I really appreciate all the time Dr. Vitulli spent with me. I felt like he really listened to my concerns, I take my entire family to Dr. Vitulli. He is a great doctor.
in Stuart, FL |
I always leave feeling that the best care I can get has been provided. Dr. Vitulli is always kind and professional especially when I was having a really bad day and couldn't stop crying when he was doing a MOHS procedure on my face! I wasn't crying because of the surgery, but that didn't matter to him. He made sure I was okay and took his time to let me pull myself together, staying with me the whole time.
Have you seen Dr. Peter A. Vitulli Jr., DO?
Are you Dr. Vitulli Jr.?

Compare Dr. Vitulli Jr.

Dr. Vitulli Jr. says...

I provide each patient with comprehensive, quality dermatologic care.  My patients are important to me.

Dr. Vitulli Jr.'s Care Philosophy

I grew up in South Florida and attended Nova Southeastern University's College of Osteopathic Medicine from which he graduated in 1990.  I then completed a one-year rotating internship which included training in internal medicine, pediatrics, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology. After completing an internal medicine residency and preventative medicine fellowship at the University of Tennessee, I worked as an emergency room physician for the Baptist Hospital System and St. Joseph's Hospital in Memphis. In August of 2000, I moved back to South Florida to attend the dermatology residency program at Nova Southeastern University. I then became board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology in 2003. My specialties include general and preventative dermatology, cosmetic and laser surgery, dermatologic surgery and Mohs microscopically controlled surgery of the skin.

Dr. Vitulli Jr. says...

Each case is different, I use state of the art equipment to diagnose and treat many different skin conditions including skin cancer.   I am fellowship trained MOHS surgeon and have years of experience in treating a wide variety of skin conditions.

Dr. Vitulli Jr. says...

Thank you for your input.  We appreciate the feedback.

Dr. Vitulli Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Vitulli Jr. has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Vitulli Jr.'s Board Certifications

• Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Graduated in 1996

Univerity Of Tennessee Health Science Center

Completed in 1996

University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery

Dr. Vitulli Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vitulli Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology