Dermatology  |
Dr. Peter Vitulli Jr, DO
I provide each patient with comprehensive, quality dermatologic care. My patients are important to me.

4600 Military Trl Ste 107

Jupiter, FL 33458

• Principal Financial Group
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Vitulli Jr

I grew up in South Florida and attended Nova Southeastern University's College of Osteopathic Medicine from which he graduated in 1990.  I then completed a one-year rotating internship which included training in internal medicine, pediatrics, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology. After completing an internal medicine residency and preventative medicine fellowship at the University of Tennessee, I worked as an emergency room physician for the Baptist Hospital System and St. Joseph's Hospital in Memphis. In August of 2000, I moved back to South Florida to attend the dermatology residency program at Nova Southeastern University. I then became board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology in 2003. My specialties include general and preventative dermatology, cosmetic and laser surgery, dermatologic surgery and Mohs microscopically controlled surgery of the skin.

Dr. Vitulli Jr's Experience

Dr. Vitulli Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Univerity of Tennessee Health Science Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Vitulli Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vitulli Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vitulli Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vitulli Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vitulli Jr to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Vitulli Jr Says:

Thank you for your input.  We appreciate the feedback.

Dr. Vitulli Jr's Performance
in Jupiter, FL |
I recently saw Dr. V. for a skin check and he identified a common (put pesky) skin condition on my feet. During the same visit, he was able to explain all of my treatment options ranging form over the counter to topical and oral prescriptions combined with laser treatments. We made a decision to go with the least invasive topical, verified that it was covered by my insurance and followed up this month. It is working and should be cleared up by my next follow up in 5 months. :)
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I made an appointment. When I arrived and saw the doctor, I attempted to ask questions about things going on with my skin. He stopped me and told me that my appointment was only for a "skin check" and that I'd have to make (and pay for) an addition appointment if I have any questions. He also opened the door to leave the room while I was undressed and not covered exposing me to 2 people sitting outside the door.
As much as we like to accomodate our patients, it is not always possible to address all the their issues in a single appointment. With respect to our scheduled patients' we do our best to remain on time and provide quality healthcare. Dr. Vitulli and staff value our patients' privacy and go to great lengths to protect it. The only people stationed outside a patient room are our staff members.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I've had only good experiences regarding my handful of office visits and treatments from Dr. Vituli and his staff. Two years ago I went in with concern over a brown spot on my face, and the biopsy confirmed basal cell. I had an appt. to discuss options, and went back for the removal. I now go every 6 months. The staff is great, I've never had to wait long, and Dr. V is (in my opinion) very good at what he does. I wouldn't describe his manner as humble by any means, but then he knows he's good!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Vitulli is an experienced and knowledgeable doctor. He and his staff took excellent care of me and I'm happy with the services I received.
in Jupiter, FL |
This name came up when I called the Jupiter Medical Center for referrals. He was one of 3 derms. He saw us both promptly and expedited my husband and my biopsies. I was cancer free, but spouse had a basal cell likely from years on the golf course. Given that we were snowbirds ready to fly north, he was efficient and through. He did thorough body scans and does the surgical skills to be a one stop shop without going to another doctor/surgeon. His staff was highly professional as well.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Peter A. Vitulli is "The Dermatologist" to take care all your skin care needs! I came in thinking I needed something as simple as a topical or antibiotic. Dr. Vitulli said, "Lets do a biopsy to see exactly what the issue is." Surprisingly, the results came back and I had cancer. He performed the best procedure possible. The entire staff made my family and I feel comfortable with asking questions from entering the waiting room to leaving and scheduling the next appointment.
in Jupiter,Fl |
He is very attentive and takes time to talk with you. His staff is very welcoming and easy to talk to. I got a skin check and he also suggested things me to prevent sun damage. I will be going back again.
in Jupiter |
Dr V was fantastic. Very caring and thorough. I have a history of skin cancer in my family & the Dr was very aggressive in my treatment ( Biospy's ) previous Dr's blew off certain spots. His medical assistant was very sweet and did a wonderful job numbing my biopsy areas. Both very patient and caring. He spent plenty of time with me.
in West palm beach ,fl |
Dr. Vitulli has given me back my life. I have suffered from cystic acne most all my life only to find it still aggressive at the age of 61. Dr. Vitulli had a treatment regimen that I never heard of and I have been to the best of dermatologists in the area. He told me to be patient and I can say that I have not had an outbreak in months. Dr. Vitulli was empathetic to my long term problem and made me feel he really cared. I urge you to see this doctor if you are in need of a dermatologist.
in Palm City, FL |
I really appreciate all the time Dr. Vitulli spent with me. I felt like he really listened to my concerns, I take my entire family to Dr. Vitulli. He is a great doctor.
in Stuart, FL |
I always leave feeling that the best care I can get has been provided. Dr. Vitulli is always kind and professional especially when I was having a really bad day and couldn't stop crying when he was doing a MOHS procedure on my face! I wasn't crying because of the surgery, but that didn't matter to him. He made sure I was okay and took his time to let me pull myself together, staying with me the whole time.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Vitulli Jr, DO?

Visit Dr. Vitulli Jr