Dr. Peter N. Tiffany, MD

Dr. Peter N. Tiffany, MD

Urology | Male | 63 years old

33 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Our team treats our patients using the finest clinical expertise in a compassionate and respectful manner. We are dedicated to listening and understanding the needs of our patients and patient safety is our utmost concern. Our team includes a full complement of multidisciplinary physician specialists along with an experienced and caring nursing staff. We offer state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic services and deliver expert and experienced care at every stage of treatment.Read more

Dr. Tiffany's Experience

See how Dr. Tiffany's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tiffany

Dr. Tiffany accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Tiffany has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tiffany's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tiffany to family and friends
Dr. Tiffany's Performance
in Medford, MA |
Dr. Tiffany has literally saved my life. The detection of a rapid growing and spreading prostate cancer with his robot removal of the prostate at Winchester Hospital, has quite possibly removed all of the cancer. (Confirmation tests scheduled as of this writing.) During my initial research a family member who was an Oncology Professional described Dr. Tiffany as a "rock star". Also, a very sincere surgical staff member at Winchester confided there was no better. Believe this. Doug L. 3/14/201
in Lynnfield, MA |
Great job from diagnosis through recovery regarding prostate cancer. Explained the options clearly, office set up appointments with other specialists to evaluate options, recommended biofeedback and exercises (which I think helped with recovery), saw me before and after surgery, strongly encouraged me to get up and start walking as soon as possible (including the night of surgery, all of which I think helped with recovery). Post-op feedback appears great; operation was an unqualified success.
in lynn ma 01905 |
Have been with Dr. Tiffany since he performed surgery on my prostate.He used the robotic surgery on me.I rate him as an excellent surgeon.I had an appointment with him today and find him to be very professional as well as easy to talk too.I'm glad that I chose him for my surgery.
in malden, ma |
Dr. Tiffany is a doctor I would definitely recommend to my family and friends. When he operated on me everything went as he explained. Recovery was almost painless. Now my follow-up visits keep me informed on my condition. He truly cares about his patients and treats everybody with compassion.
in Melrose, MA |
Dr. Tiffany has guided my walk through cancer surgery and treatment for over 6 years. He is knowledgeable and caring. He has fantastic "bedside" manners. He listens carefully and answers any questions I have. I have recommended him to friends. Dr. Tiffany really makes you feel that he is in your corner. If you bump into him in a non-office/non-professional situation, he remembers his patients' names and greets them as though we are family friends. His office staff is fantastic
in Woburn, MA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Tiffany for 7+ years. My experience with Dr. Tiffany has been fine. Everything from pre-op consults and initial procedure through the follow-up examinations/office visits have been professional and comfortable. I regret the possibility of discontinuing my relationship with him due to a pending relocation from the area. I would certainly recommend Dr. Tiffany to anyone needing a urologist for kind and professional care.
in Saugus, MA |
I feel Dr. Tiffany and his meticulous follow-up services are a big reason why I am on the top of the grass and not under. I am a double cancer survivor thanks to Dr. Tiffany. I could go on and on about the professional service and care, but I only have so many characters I can put into this reference. Thank you so much doctor.
in Boston, MA |
Professional, courteous and positive results....just what I needed in my time of need. I've had all of these experiences in my 9 years with Dr Tiffany and the staff at MVU. Highly recommend their services.
in Billerica, MA |
Aggressive prostate cancer sounds scary and it is, but after the options are discussed and the pros and cons of treatments are considered there is no one better than Dr. Tiffany on your side.
Wilmington MA |
My experience with Dr Tiffany was excellent. My diagnosis was serious and Dr Tiffany helped my wife and I understand treatment options available including the pluses and minuses of each. He treated us with compassion and dignity while never pulling any punches. He arranged for us to discuss nonsurgical options with other doctors on the team. I opted for surgery which he performed. All aspects of the surgical process were excellent as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Tiffany.
in Winchester, MA |
I don't like giving all "excellents" when providing a review because it is easy to click on the same button for each category and not really think about what you are actually claiming. However, in Dr. Tiffany's case, he scores excellent in each and every category. I had an asymptomatic UPJ obstruction, probably from birth and Dr. Tiffany explained the procedure he would do to remove the obstruction. He clearly articulated my condition and I could not have felt more comfortable with him.
in Rowley, MA |
I was recently diagnosed with kidney cancer and was referred to Dr. Tiffany. He came highly recommended from my primary physician. After discussing all options, he successfully removed the tumor and has been monitoring me for over a year now. He has a very kind and patient manner, answering all my questions and calming my anxieties. Dr. Tiffany and the support staff conduct themselves in a highly professional manner. All involved have my deepest gratitude and my highest recommendation.
in Stoneham, MA |
I was recommended to Dr. Tiffany approximately 4 years ago after a physical exam showed I might have prostrate cancer. After consultation with Dr. Tiffany, it was determined I had and he offered numerous suggestions on how to proceed. It was determined I would have my prostrate removed which I did in 2014. Dr. Tiffany performed the surgery which went well and recovery was also as expected. I continue with my checkups with Dr. Tiffany and to date all is well. I am extremely pleased.
in Woburn, MA |
4 years ago I was diagnosed with bladder cancer that is when I first met Dr. Tiffany who performed an operation within several days. I felt very comfortable and confident with Dr. Tiffany before the operation was performed. He was very professional and explained all that was going to happen during and after the procedure. During these 4 years both Dr. Tiffany and his team have been super in all aspects of my recovery. Dr. Tiffany saved my life!! I would recommend him to anyone.
in Woburn, MA |
Just back from my 5 1/2 year checkup wih Dr. Tiffany. Prostate cancer survivor. Originally went to another MD, my wife did not feel comfortable with him. Was referred to Dr. Tiffany as one of the best in the business....long story short, had surgery, radiation and today I am cancer free 5.5 years later. Dr. Tiffany and his staff are accomodating, he has great bed side manner and is a brilliant man. So happy that he was the choice for my MD.
in Wilmington, MA |
Dr. Tiffany performed kidney surgery on me and probably saved my life by removing a tumor. He's on top of my follow ups with scans and X-rays, explains everything, he welcomes you in the most friendliest way. I would recommend Dr. Tiffany on the highest level. Dan from wilmington ma.
in Woburn, MA |
Doctor Tiffany and His Team are Amazing Talented, Knowledgeable and Professional Real People Saving Lives God Bless Johnny
in Wilmington, MA |
Doctor is very easy to talk to,most informative,and extremely knowledgeable.He is the best there is.
in Burlington, MA |
I met Dr. Tiffany when I was rushed to the hospital for testicular torsion. He arrived promptly and was very professional while being reassuring the whole time pre-surgery. I had a swift recovery due to how the operation was well done and there is a minimal scar left behind. Upon the follow up meeting he again was professional and sensitive to my operation. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tiffany to anyone who is searching for a professional.
in Maine |
I have been a patient of Dr. Tiffany for 9 years. I was a cancer patient who lost lots of parts. He made a neobladder (internal bladder made from the bowel). I was in Winchester Hospital for 8 days. He and Dr. Arlan Fuller (Gynecologic Oncologist) worked very well together. Not only is he HIGHLY skilled but he is kind, concerned and listens to me. I could not have been in better hands.
in Winchester, MA |
followed in his practice for years. A thoughtful and competent surgeon who cares about his patients.
in Woburn, MA |
I went to Dr. Tiffany for prostate surgery. He was very good at explaining everything. He also has been very detailed in follow up after surgery
in Reading, MA |
I have known him for over 20 years and always had a pleasant visit. He performed a kidney tumor operation on me in 2013 and I'm still on the green side of the ground. My post scans have been clean and I feel good. My friend had work with him also and was satisfied.
Have you seen Dr. Peter N. Tiffany, MD?
Are you Dr. Tiffany?

Compare Dr. Tiffany

Dr. Tiffany's Care Philosophy

Our team treats our patients using the finest clinical expertise in a compassionate and respectful manner.  We are dedicated to listening and understanding the needs of our patients and patient safety is our utmost concern.  Our team includes a full complement of multidisciplinary physician specialists along with an experienced and caring nursing staff.  We offer state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic services and deliver expert and experienced care at every stage of treatment.

Dr. Tiffany's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Tiffany has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tiffany's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Cancers
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Genital System Cancer
  • Male Genitourinary Cancer
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Testicular Cancer
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Cancer
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Amherst College

Graduated in 1976

• Other Education
    Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center

Dr. Tiffany does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tiffany and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Radical Cystectomy
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry