Dr. Peter Tiffany, MD

Dr. Peter Tiffany, MD

Urology  ·
Dr. Peter Tiffany, MD is an urology specialist in Stoneham, MA and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from UNIV OF VA SCH OF MED HLTH SYS in 1980 and specializes in urology and urologic oncology.

3 Woodland Rd Ste 216

Stoneham, MA 02180

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Tiffany

See how frequently Dr. Tiffany performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Erectile Dysfunction
Urinary Disorders
Blood in Urine (Hematuria)

Dr. Tiffany's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Tiffany "Our team treats our patients using the finest clinical expertise in a compassionate and respectful manner.  We are dedicated to listening and understanding the needs of our patients and patient safety is our utmost concern.  Our team includes a full complement of multidisciplinary physician specialists along with an experienced and caring nursing staff.  We offer state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic services and deliver expert and experienced care at every stage of treatment."

• Urology
  • Urologic Oncology

• Urology
    Accredited by: American Board of Urology*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Amherst College
  • NY Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Tiffany has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tiffany does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tiffany and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tiffany's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tiffany to family and friends

Dr. Tiffany's Performance

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer last June....had my prostate removed in November. Dr, Tiffany was so kind and compassionate and helped my wife and I through every step! My check up in February, showed PSA was undetectable! I had an easy recovery, with no problems! Thank you Dr Tiffany,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
With a family history of prostate cancer Dr. Tiffany has monitored my PSA for years. After having a biopsy Dr, Tiffany performed robotic prostatectomy surgery. I feel great and now after 6 months since surgery my PSA level is non detectable. I highly recommend Dr Tiffany.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was referred to Dr. Tiffany by my primary care physician. He was thorough in explaining my condition and provided options for treating my condition. He supported the decision I made to treat it initially with medication and later involved surgery. He and his team at Winchester Hospital were...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
A great doctor who is thorough in diagnosing problems. He performed robotic surgery on my prostrate with great results. He is very caring and knowledgeable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Tiffany is an excellent doctor. My primary care doctor sent me to Dr. Tiffany because of his expertise in my Cancer. He showed my wife and I the Cancer and explained what was needed to remove the Cancer which he did. It was discovered very late but he assured us that it could be removed...more
Are you Dr. Tiffany?