Dr. Peter Teal, MD

Neuromusculoskeletal MedicineMaleAge 88

Dr. Teal
2950 WALDEN PL Billings, MT 59102

Dr. Peter Teal, MD is a Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialist in Billings, MT. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Teal to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Montana

Check if Dr. Teal treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Teal accepts

Dr. Teal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Teal

Dr. Teal

I was born with Spina Bifada. Throughout my life I have had many surgeries. From when I was born, throughout my teens, Dr. Teal did most of those. The man probably saved my life more than a few times. He is one of the most kind and caring men I have ever met. Although I haven’t seen you in many years Dr. Teal, if you read this, I just want to thank you, sir.
Tim in Powell, WY – Nov 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Teal, MD?
49 years ago my daughter was flown into Billings with the fibula and tibia broken with pretty much the achilles tendon holding her leg together. After 6 hours of night surgery Dr. Teal informed us that he could not guarantee that she would keep her leg. I am happy to report that she went on to be MVP of her basketball team and a mother of four. Thank you Dr. Teal for your encouragement and encouraging words. You are not forgotten.
Norma in Terry – Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Teal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Teal?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine