Dr. Peter T. Simonian, MD

Dr. Peter T. Simonian, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 52 years old

The goal of our practice at the Simonian Sports Medicine Clinic is to provide the finest possible medcial care to injured athletes of all ages and all levels from the recreational to the elite. We also offer the same caliber of care for nearly every knee and shoulder injury or degenerative condition resulting from an accident or work related event. The primary expertise of our practice is minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery, knee and shoulder reconstruction, as well as treatment for all sports related fractures and trauma. The Simonian Sports medicine Clinic is an environment that allows the study and integration of the latest research and technology in our patient care.Read more

Dr. Simonian's Experience

See how Dr. Simonian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Simonian

Dr. Simonian accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Simonian has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Simonian
Dr. Simonian's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (49)
in Fresno, CA |
Great doctors and staff, would highly recommend to anyone in need of an orthopedic doctor
in Clovis, CA |
I have had knee pain for many years. Dr Simonian ordered an MRI & an X-ray and determined I could try injections of a lubricant first. The injections help some people, but I still had pain, so he scheduled me for surgery. The whole process was quick. My recovery was very easy & I am totally satisfied with the treatment process. As a healthcare professional myself, I find him very credible & intelligent. Everything was explained to me along the way. I highly recommend him.
in Clovis, CA |
Great doctor! He's very professional & knowledgeable. He is the go-to orthopedic surgeon in Fresno/Clovis. Why is he different, you ask? Seriously, we have had several family members who have been to another surgeon before for arthroscopic knee surgery & the difference, in terms of pain & recovery time are significant. He has the credentials, the experience, an excellent team, and will totally be honest with you if there's nothing wrong. There is not much more you could ask for.
in Fresno, CA |
This office was able to get me in quickly and schedule my surgery. I am so grateful to everyone who worked hard to get me in and through my difficult surgery. The are awesome!
Clovis, CA |
Dr Simonian is absolutely the best in town. He and his team are professional, compassionate and exceptional.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Simonian is an excellent orthopedic surgeon who performed my ACL and Meniscus reconstructive surgery. He answered any questions I had and made me feel comfortable before my surgery. It has been almost two years since my surgery and I have had no issues with the knee that he worked on. I would highly recommend him!
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Simonian's office is well organized and efficient. He has friendly front office staff and knowledgeable PA's that are a direct reflection of his skill. Dr. Simonian is an excellent orthopaedic surgeon that I trust with my life.
in Fresno, CA |
All of the staff are great. They are very professional and you don't wait a long time to be seen. Dr. Simonian is a great Doctor and you can really tell that he cares about you and wants to help make you better. Overall, I would definitely recommend seeing Dr. Simonian if you want the absolute best.
Fresno, CA |
Dr. Simonian is very caring, sincere and an excellent doctor. I was worried I would need to have surgery but I didn't.
Clovis, CA |
Dr Simonian and his team have given me an excellent outcome after both knee and shoulder surgeries. The entire team has been excellent and respectful. They take care of many patients and yet show great care and concern at every appointment.
Porterville, CA |
I went to him for my knee . had 3 tears and a few other things . he was very nice and polite, his staff was very good and treated me with respect . the only bad thing I can say is you don't get to see him very much you see his P.A. more. and they talk very fast . I had the surgery on the 13th of Oct. at Clovis Community They are the best in there very helpful. the surgery went well and so far I have not had any problems. have not gone back for the post op yet we will see.
Fresno, CA |
Despite three visits with PA's, Dr. Simonian's only greeting was a brisk 30 seconds after surgery before he left the room. I have never known a doctor with so little regard for the patient/doctor relationship. His PA's do every pre and post op appt., not once did he appear. Advertising is everything, at least for him. I am disappointed in the lack of transparency of a surgeon's performance and success rate. More patients need to speak up about their experience with this doctor. Unimpressed.
in Fresno, CA |
I would not recommend him. He is doing surgeries like a manufacturing assembly line. He spent one minute with my wife after surgery and didn't actually introduce himself. He spent five minutes with me six weeks after surgery. The rest was left up to a very poor PA. Fortunately, I have a good physical therapist whom I chose. The PA would have sent me to whatever physical therapist was located closest to my home. Does not match reputation. It is all marketing.
in Kingsburg,CA |
Outstanding. He has a very caring and very professional manner. I have white coat phobia and I felt very comfortable with him. He speaks on the patient's level and makes sure you are both on the same page with the treatment. I would recommend to friends and family with no hesitation.
Have you seen Dr. Peter T. Simonian, MD?
Are you Dr. Simonian?

Dr. Simonian's Care Philosophy

Dr. Simonian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Simonian has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Simonian's Board Certifications

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

Completed in 1997

• Other Education
    Uc San Francisco, Clinical Professor

Completed in 2002

Dr. Simonian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simonian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• ACL Surgery
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Tendon Surgery
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

Narrow your results

These featured providers are brought to you by and are on medical staff at: