Dr. Peter Simek, MD

Dr. Peter Simek, MD

Internal Medicine  ·

Dr. Peter Simek, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Plantation, FL. He specializes in internal medicine, emergency medicine, and more.Read his story

Plantation Medical Clinic

100 NW 82nd Ave Ste 206

Plantation, FL 33324

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Simek treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Simek's conditions and procedures:

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Liver Failure
  • Physical Therapy
  • Ultrasound

You, The patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff w...

• Emergency Medicine

2.8

Dr. Simek?
Dr. Simek's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Peter Simek, MD
Extremely rude and condescending staff. Not the doc exactly, but it reflects on his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Simek, MD?
I rearranged my whole schedule (also doing my blood work prior to the appointment) and the doctor canceled my appointment two days before the appointment giving no real options to reschedule. They stated this “happened all the time” and were very unsympathetic and not accommodating even though they had caused the inconvenience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Simek, MD?
Hi, Dr. Simek is a great doctor . I worked with him for more than 25 years and he was very respectful and caring with his patients. He was a emergency physician then, very knowledgeable. Also worked with Susan his nurse practitioner. There A-1. I would highly recommend them. Karen Begley
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Simek, MD?
My experience with this office has been wonderful. From the office manager Beatrix to her lovely staff. The staff really go the extra mile. I got an appointment extremely fast and had my blood and urine done on the same day. The young lady Randi whom took my blood was extremely patient and excellent quick n painless. She even offered me a snack from her lunch after so I wouldn't feel dizzy. Elizabeth the front office girl is such a pleasure to deal with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Simek, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Simek on and off for many years. He is an excellent physician. I recently retired. I needed to pick a new primary physician. Without giving it a second thought, I chose Dr. Simek's office. The care given to me by Sussane Danis, NP & nurse Randy is exceptional. Requests for referrals are promptly prepared for my specialists. Mrs. Simek always greets me with a smile. Elizabeth returns my calls. I feel very lucky to be a patient of such a caring loving staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Simek, MD?
Dr.Simek and his whole staff are great. I have been a patient of his for many years. His ARNP handles my diabetes and Dr.S my other health issues. The office staff Elizabeth and Randi are fantastic always whiling to help and they call to see how you feel when your sick. Amazing....Amazing...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Simek, MD?
Staff is horrible. Took 10 days to get a referral. I called several times and the lady didn't care. I told her I might have to change doctors and she said that I should do that. I have never been treated so unprofessionally by an office staff. No wonder all the reviews are so bad.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Simek, MD?
Absolutely terrible experience dealing with management in Dr Simek office ! I want to underline that again : it's not the providers there, who couse huge problems for patients - it's the staff ! Dr. Simek's wife, Ms Simek, manager of the office, feels free to SCREAM at the patients with various health conditions ! There is a nurse, her name is Randy, she is a really mean person. Those two women should be prohibited from practicing medical profession !!! It's a real shame how they can " treat ".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Simek, MD?
Dr Simek is a great doctor, my problem is with his staff. They seem to always be to busy to perform their jobs correctly. I have called 3 times and publix has called multiple times and still no renewal authorization for my prescription. Their excuses range from, their consumer is broken or they don't have time. If we all find a new physician than they will have plenty of time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Simek, MD?
I've been to this office several times but have never been seen by the doctor himself - different nurse practitioners every time. This year, the office messed up my insurance information and sent my blood work to an out-of-network lab. Now the lab sending me invoices! I would have been covered had they used the lab that is in the network of my insurance. It has been over one month that I've been trying to get them to pay for this bill to no avail. Ignorant & sloppy office management - stay away!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Simek, MD?
I don't really know what to say about Dr. Simek. Considering I've never met the guy. I've been in his office about 5 times now and not once have I seen him. The nurses are all nice though.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Simek, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Simek?

Plantation Medical Clinic

Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Simek treats patients.

Delray Medical Center