Dr. Peter Raffalli, MD

Dr. Peter Raffalli, MD

Pediatric Neurology  ·
Dr. Peter Raffalli, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Peabody, MA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in pediatric neurology.Read his story

10 Centennial Dr

Peabody, MA 01960

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Raffalli

Dr. Raffalli's Experience

Dr. Raffalli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatric Neurology
  • Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology

Dr. Raffalli's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Raffalli "My Area of Excellence is Clinical Expertise and Innovation. I devote 80% of my time to clinical care, 5% to investigation, 10% to teaching and education, and 5% to significant supporting activities. I am a full-time attending child neurologist at Boston Children's Hospital, where I care for children at the Hospital's main campus as well as its satellite clinics. Currently, my primary focus is on outpatient pediatric neurological clinical care. My clinical responsibilities include 5 days per week of direct patient care. I provide outpatient consultation and ongoing follow-up care for affected children during 4 full-day outpatient clinics per week and one session per week in the resident clinic. I contribute my clinical knowledge and expertise in clinical investigations of autism and other neuropsychiatric disorders, such as 16p11.2 deletion syndrome, as well as the epilepsy and the connection between ADHD and bullying. Since 2004, I have contributed to 9 publications, either as co-investigator and author or as a collaborator providing data from patients seen in my clinical practice. My teaching activities include serving as faculty attending for a weekly general child neurology clinic at the main campus of Children's, supervising and teaching the pediatric neurology residents, general pediatric residents, and medical students seeing patients. In summary, my clinical experience informs my work in developing innovative programs to provide the best possible care for children. My short and long term goals are to continue building relationships with schools and parents through the BACPAC program to address the bullying issue by creating awareness, providing tools and resources, and promoting understanding of the role of behavioral disorders in bullying situations."

This content was provided by Dr. Raffalli "In this general pediatric neurology practice, I evaluate and follow patients with a broad spectrum of neurological problems, ranging from mildest to very severe, including headache, epilepsy, school dysfunction, and neurodevelopmental disorders such as cerebral palsy and autism. I have subspecialty interest in peer victimization (bullying) in the pediatric neurology population, and I am Founder and Director of the Bullying and Cyberbullying Prevention and Advocacy Collaborative (BACPAC) at Boston Children's Hospital. I am also the pediatric associate to the Massachusetts Aggression Reduction Center (MARC) at Bridgewater State College, which conducts research in the area of peer victimization and provides information and training to schools on the topic of bullying/cyber bullying detection, prevention and intervention."

• Pediatric Neurology

• Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Behavior Management
  • Medication Management for Learning and Behavioral Disabilities

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Hofstra University
  • Schneider Children's Hospital, Pediatrics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Schneider Children's Hospital, Pediatric Neurology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Raffalli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Raffalli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raffalli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Raffalli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raffalli to family and friends
3 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Raffalli's Performance

Dr. Raffalli failed to diagnose my daughter with Dyspraxia. I initially went to him because I thought she was austistic but he said communicating with her he didnt "see" it. No further test was given. I still knew something was unique about her. He also refused to see us for a follow up (when her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Raffalli?