Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Peter Pyrko, MD
Dr. Peter Pyrko, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Loma Linda, CA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Pyrko is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center - East Campus.

11406 Loma Linda Dr Ste 218

• Geisinger Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Pyrko

Dr. Pyrko's Experience

Dr. Pyrko's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery
  • Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
  • Orthopedic Hip Surgery
  • Orthopedic Knee Surgery

Dr. Pyrko does not have any board certifications listed.

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Hip Arthritis
  • Hip Sprain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

• Hip Replacement Revision
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Surgery
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Southern California
  • Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Rothman Inst-Thomas Jefferson U
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Pyrko has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pyrko has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pyrko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pyrko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pyrko's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pyrko to family and friends
Dr. Pyrko's Performance
in Palm Springs, CA |
With great sadness I learned Dr. Pyrko is leaving LLU for Orange County. I have had the best care in my life (77 years) with this excellent, caring physician. I am so appreciative of his care through a difficult surgery and life threatening period. I wish him well at Orange Coast. Thank you Dr. Peter Pyrko. Sharon Doty
Riverside, CA |
I found Dr. Pryko to be highly informative, well trained and very experienced. He answered all 11 of my questions in a solid manner. I had a hip replacement done and was and continue to be highly satisfied with the results.
Dr. Pyrko is a blessing to orthopedic hip surgery ! He gave me my life back ! He was honest & caring with me, and also respected my wishes. During visits, he made eye contact with my husband as well as me. When I finally had my hip replaced, Dr. Pyrko's attention was outstanding ! I saw him before surgery, just as surgery was complete, in recovery, & the next day in my room. He phoned my husband as soon as surgery was done. He, his office staff & surgery center staff are excellent !
in Palmdale, CA |
Dr. Pyrko is the orthopedic I have been looking for all this time,caring,sensitive to my needs and more than anything a lot of patience.my angel .He saw me and after reviewing my medical report told me that at this time I am not a good candidate for knee surgery .I am so happy with the injections he did on my knees .Feel very good and no pain. I am looking forward to continue seing Dr. Pyrko for future knee treatment. Absolutely my angel,!!!!!!
in Upland, CA |
Dr. Pyrko replaced my left hip on 10-18-16 at Loma Linda. He was very professional and explained everything to me before the surgery. I was very impressed how well run the process went and I would recommend him to anyone. My only complaint was with the nurses who cared for me hours after recovery. They were very young and gave me ORAL pain meds, which I promptly vomited up. I asked her to call the doctor to have it changed to IV meds, he never got that call. I went home the next day.
in Victorville, calif. |
Not exactly knowing what to expect, I will attest that the professional staff of his office and the Loma Linda Hospital was beyond spectacular. I have never dealt with any Physician, staff and supporting group that have everything covered and treat you like a real person instead of just a number. Everything was just as explained and expected. if I must need medical attention i hope I end up back at Dr. Pyrko's office. Garry Abbott
in Chino Hills, CA |
Dr. Pyrko was friendly and engaging. He reviewed my X-rays and immediately made a recommendation. He took the time to explain how the surgery would transpire, how I would most likely feel after surgery and the time table for recovery. His kindness and knowledge made him very trustworthy.
in yucca valley,ca |
I have to share my experiences with Dr. Pyrko to anyone who wants a caring, skilled, thoughtfull, and alround excellen Doctor. I had my right knee replaced by Dr. Pyrko four months ago. He fully explained the operation . One month ago Dr. Pyrko replaced my left knee. I am now walking without a cane or any other device. I have excellent range of motion and now enjoy walking for the first time in 20 years. Dr. Pyrko is the standard to which other Doctors should be judged.
in Adelanto, CA |
I Deborah Hudson, would like to take the time to share with you my experience with Dr. PYRKO... When i First came for my visit he explained to me about my health and what he was gonna do and what he wanted me to do.. HE was very attentive to my needs And the pain I was going thru.. HE has a Beautiful Beautiful HEART and a set of invisible wings which I Feel he's everyone's ANGEL??.. HE did a GREAT job on my Surgery!!!! There COULD NEVER be enough WORDS to say THANK YOU & YOU ARE THE BEST!!! ????
in Palm Springs, CA |
Dr. Pyrko is thorough, very skilled and caring. His skill far exceeds others in hip replacement and ortho care. I would choose Dr. Pyrko for myself and for all my loved ones.
in Rialto, CA |
HORRIBLE AT WHAT HE "SUPPOSEDLY" IS HIS PROFESSION. DID NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS WELL BEING ALL HE CARED ABOUT WAS ASKING IF WE HAD PAID OUR CO-PAY ALREADY!!!! REALLY DISSAPOINTED.
in San Bernardino, CA |
Dr Pyrko is a very high energetic young Dr who is Dedicated to his profession.it shows in his enthusiasm to help his patients understand the pros the cons of having a a hip replaced as in my case . i had my 1st hip replaced on the side, Dr Pyrko explained the anterior aproch versus the one i had done . needless to say he is an excellent ortho Dr very concern about my health,1 day in the hospital after surgery, going up and down steps by the 3rd day. minimum pain, am very happy with the results
Have you seen Dr. Peter Pyrko, MD?
Are you Dr. Pyrko?