Family Medicine  |
Dr. Peter O'Donnell, MD
Dr. Peter O'Donnell, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Yarmouth, ME. He is 61 years old. Dr. O'Donnell is affiliated with Mercy Hospital.

60 Forest Falls Dr Ste 3

Yarmouth, ME 04096

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. O'Donnell

Dr. O'Donnell's Experience

Dr. O'Donnell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Infectious Disease Medicine

Dr. O'Donnell does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • International Travel Diseases
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

• Springfield College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • St Josephs Hospital

Dr. O'Donnell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. O'Donnell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. O'Donnell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Donnell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. O'Donnell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Donnell to family and friends
Dr. O'Donnell's Performance
in scarborough, ME |
Best doc around.
in Buxton, ME |
I have been going here for over 25 years. Dr. O'Donnell, his nurse Mary and all staff are the best. They always fit me in if need be and treat me very well. They take time with me and are thorough and respectful. He can never retire, I'd be doomed.
in Freeport, ME |
Peter O'Donnell has been my PCP for 30-ish years and is so good at what he does that I would prefer not to outlive him; not that I want an early exit, just that I'm not going to find anyone better at listening, figuring it out, and telling me how what I need to do. Between his knowledge and awareness, his referrals to quality specialists, answering my numerous questions, brooking no nonsense, yet immediate sense of humor, he is as good as it gets. Same for all of his staff without exception.
in Pownal, ME |
Great practice. Good people. Comfortable setting. You are in good hands with Doctor O'Donnell
in Portland, ME |
3 generations of my family have gone to Dr. O'Donnell - my Mom (74 years old), me (54 years old) and my son (30 years old) - though I am the only one seeing the practice now. You could not ask for a better, more kind and patient doctor. His practice is small, just him, an NP, a nurse and the office folks...EVERYONE is fantastic, friendly, smart, efficient and they all make you feel like you are the only patient they have to deal with!
in Freeport, ME |
Best doctor around. He is smart and he keeps current. He truly cares.
in Freeport, ME |
Harborside Family Practice rocks! Doctor O'Donnell is the smartest and best doctor I have known. He takes care of me, my brother and my dad and he makes us feel like family. I am very comfortable with him and there is no fear of going to the doctors when you go to Harborside. Great guy. Great practice. Awesome staff as well.
in Freeport, ME |
Doctor Peter O'Donnell is the very best. When you make an appointment to see your doctor, you don't sit there for an hour waiting for the doctor to stop in for five minutes. With Harborside Family Practice you make an appointment to see Doctor O'Donnell and they you spend the majority of your appointment discussing your concerns with the actual doctor...what a concept! Dr. O'Donnell is smart and knowledgeable on all the up to date health issues. He is a great guy.
Biddeford, ME |
Dr. O'Donnelly and his staff are extremely professional and super sweet. I have been with them for several years along with most of my family. He is very easy to talk to and never makes you feel rushed. My last visit was with his new FNP, Angela Loveless, and she was fantastic. I was very comfortable with her and felt like I've known her for years.
Portland, ME |
Dr O'Donnell is an excellent physician. He provides comprehensive care and treatment. He listens to the patient and takes the patient's concerns, lifestyle, preferences, etc in recommending treatment alternatives. He has a great sense of humor as well! My whole family is under his care!
in New Gloucester, ME |
Always a short wait in there very comfortable waiting room and Dr. Peter is always super friendly and welcomes me by name. Wouldn't change my doctor for anything, he always hears me out completely about my pain and any concerns I have. Recommend to all of my friends
in North Yarmouth, ME |
Dr. Pete is capable of handling any situation with confidence. He is not only an excellent family physician but can handle small surgeries with ease. I've been with him along with most of my family for eighteen years and have always felt comfortable with his treatment and knowledge of his profession.
Yarmouth, ME |
Dr O'Donnell is fantastic! He never makes you feel rushed during an appointment & truly listens ! My experience with him is that he works with me in defining what is going on with my body/mind and is open and honest about how WE can work together for my benefit. He is caring, funny, & understanding. I feel like I have a true partner in my health-care with him & his staff!
Have you seen Dr. Peter O'Donnell, MD?
Are you Dr. O'Donnell?