Dr. Peter Muz, MD

Dr. Peter Muz, MD

Dermatology | Male

At Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, p.c., we strive to offer you comprehensive services for the health and appearance of your skin.   We provide the latest medical, surgical and cosmetic treatments in a relaxed, professional atmosphere.  Our skilled providers look forward to caring for you and your family.

Dr. Peter Muz, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Ayer, MA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Muz is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital, Emerson Hospital and Nashoba Valley Medical Center.

Dr. Muz's Experience

See how Dr. Muz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Muz

Dr. Muz accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Muz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Muz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Muz to family and friends
Dr. Muz's Performance
in Pepperell, MA |
Straightforward, Calm, Competent, Reassuring, Great Communicator Dr. Muz clearly knows his stuff. He offers you options for treatment and explains them. He's very supportive during office procedures, and reassuring about the results. He has a very calm demeanor, which helps a lot when you're undergoing an office procedure. He's been very reassuring that this is going to look good when it's all healed up. I can't recommend him highly enough. I've I'd refer any family member or friend to him
townsend, ma |
Dr. Muz knows his stuff! He's seen it all. Great manner, too.
Personally I thought he was a very good doctor! I have been to this hospital way too many times to try and remove a wart with a treatment that was obviously not working. No one else even brought up other options but he immediately recognized that this required something different. I was so sick of wasting money on a treatment that showed no results, I'm so glad I finally found someone who provided me with all my options and got something done!!
in Boston, ma |
He was very helpful! I had been to other doctors who continued with a treatment that did not show any results, however, when I met him he immediately recognized that another treatment would be much more effective for me! He made sure to tell me what all of my options were as well and made the whole experience as stress free as possible. After almost losing hope after countless treatments at this hospital I was finally given the help I needed! Very good doctor :)
in Somersworth, nh |
Apathetic. Perhaps it was my insurance but the exam seemed shoddy and mechanical. Asked me if I was satisfied and clearly I was not. Did tell me I could call again if problem did not clear up but I would not see him again.
in Groton, MA |
Made an appointment for an exam and get there and was told the nurse practitioner was running late. No problem. Waited 30 minutes, got called in, my appt. was not for an exam but for a scan which is not what I asked for. Waited another 10 minutes in the little room and finally left. First off, didn't get the appointment I wanted, waited 40 minutes of my time. Unacceptable.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Muz, MD?
Are you Dr. Muz?

Compare Dr. Muz

}

Dr. Muz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Muz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Muz has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Muz's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

Boston University / Tufts Combined Program

Completed in 1997

Boston University School of Medicine

• Polish

Dr. Muz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Muz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology