Dr. Peter Miller, MD

Practices Nephrology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 21 reviews.
Author:
Great bedside manner, knowledgeable, and listens to his patients.
Author:
I would recommend Dr. Miller to my family and friends.
Author:
The best doctor ever ! Period!
Author:
I have been with Dr.Miller for over 10 years and I have always had a great experience. He has kept my transplant going strong.
Author:
Amazing Dr! He takes the time to break down and explain the diagnosis and really cares about the patients concerns. Glad to have found him!
Author:
Dr. Miller will always greet you with a smile and a firm handshake. Really listens! I always feel glad I went in for my checkup. Thank you Dr. Miller!
Author:
He is always very helpful and thorough. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
Author:
Always been impresed with the doctors here and Dr Miller is one of the best doctors I have come to know.
Author:
very frank and honest on my condition and what i need andhow i am doing great personally. would recommend to anyone looking for a kidney Dr
Author:
dr. miller listens to all my questions and answers them thoughtfully and helpfully. he orovides excellent informstion to manage my condition znd luce in a healthy manner.
awsome doctor!
Author:
Recommend becbecause of his expertise and bedside manner. He speaks with patients on their level.
Author:
Exçellent doctor and willing toexplaiñ things thoroughly. Wish I could clone him.