Dr. Peter Mann, MD

Dr. Peter Mann, MD

Gynecology  |
Dr. Peter Mann, MD is a gynecology doctor who practices in Snellville, GA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

1800 Tree Ln Ste 300

Snellville, GA 30078

• AvMed
  • Coventry Health Care of Georgia
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Mann

See how frequently Dr. Mann performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
Osteopenia
Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer

Dr. Mann's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mann "I try to meet the patient's goals in a caring approach that combines evidence-based medicine with over 20 years of clinical experience."

• Gynecology

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Colpopexy
  • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Vaginectomy
  • Vulvectomy
  • Well Woman Health Examination
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Baylor University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • University Of Maryland Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • University Of Maryland Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Mann has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mann to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Mann's Performance
Staff were very pleasant and friendly. Dr. Mann listenedand thoroughly explained answers.
Snellville, GA |
He has no beside manners and very insensitive. His staff is friendly however, every time I see Dr. Mann, he seems to be more concerned with bringing "unwanted babies in 2017" than actually helping you figure out what's going on. His solution is birth control for everything. Not sure if he has a lot of clients that terminate pregnancy, but I am a married women, with a child already. I can handle my own, birth control is not an option for me and I've voiced this, but he doesn't seem to care.
We are very sorry to hear about this and would like the opportunity to speak with you more about your comments. Please don't hesitate to call us at 770-972-6464. -Gwinnett Gynecology and Maternity
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Great doctor, he is so smart and explains everything so I can understand it. Searched for 10 years since I moved to Georgia for a gynecologist who I could trust and have confidence in. I finally found Dr. Mann and now I feel so confident in my care. He sits down and really listens to my concerns.
in GA |
Our experience with Dr. Mann was one of the best experiences we have ever had with health care provider. The entire staff was amazing. Dr. Mann was very knowledgeable and thorough. He made sure we felt very comfortable before my wife went in for her surgery. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a new physician. Thank you for all of your care and your hospitality.
Dr. Mann is the best.
Lilburn, GA |
My experience with Dr. Mann is 100% positive. I was recommended to Dr. Mann after having a previous failed surgery. His expertize and knowledge of both GYN and Urology surgeries, plus his candid yet compassionate bed side manner told me that I had chosen the right doctor. I am forever grateful to the friend that recommended Dr. Mann.
in Grayson Ga |
I am so happy that I waited to have my surgery and I was highly recommended to go to Dr. Peter Mann. I found him to be very courteous and kind. He explained everything to me in laymen's term. I am doing really well. THANK YOU DR PETER MANN for a job well done. Love his staff, always concerned about me. I WOULD WITHOUT A DOUBT RECOMMEND DR PETER MANN AND HIS STAFF.
Loganville, GA |
Dr Mann answered all my questions so I could understand. I was very pleased with him as a doctor and an individual. I would recommend him to my friends.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Absolutely the most thorough and conscientious physician I have found in many years. His staff is outstanding but it is Dr. Mann's bed side manner and down to earth personality that helps to remove the stigma that can make a GYN experience challenging and dreaded. Until becoming a patient of Dr. Mann's I had always felt that only a woman OB/GYN could create trust, empathy and understanding for conditions involving the female anatomy. Take the recommendation to try his practice.
Loganville, GA |
The most knowledgeable, informed and helpful doctor I have found.
GA |
I am constantly telling everyone looking for a doctor about Dr. Mann and Gwinnett Gynecology. I suffer from Endometriosis and Interstitial Cystitis. Before finding this office I was misdiagnosed several times and put through painful and unnecessary treatments. Dr. Mann saw me the first time and he was one of the first doctors to treat me like a person and not simply a number, and he and I came up with a treatment plan I felt comfortable with. He's one of the most compassionate drs I've seen.
in Loganville, GA |
What I like most is he explains things to me and is very caring and patient. The entire staff is like that
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I have been under Dr Mann's care for 6 years. He has performed two successful surgeries on me. The consummate professional. I was referred having a painful autoimmune condition difficult to treat.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Mann was very helpful and professional and took time to discuss different options for my situation. He made it very understandable. I appreciated the time he spent one-on-one with me. I would definitely recommend him!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Mann is the best OBGYN I have seen. He is thorough, he explains everything and it means a lot to me that he is consistently voted one of the BEST OF in the Atlanta area by his peers. My daughter is also in the Atlanta area, but not so convenient to Dr. Mann's practice. When we found she needs surgery for an ovarian cyst, there was no question that we were transferring care to Dr. Mann!
in Lilburn, Georgia |
I've been seeing Dr. Mann ever since I moved to Gwinnett County in 1994. He is always very thorough, professional, and personable.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr Mann, You have always been very professional and very kind to me. I think you are a great doctor and you are a very skilled surgeon. However, I can't say the same for some of your staff. I saw you last May and just a week ago, 10 months later, I received a bill for $111. I have not had to pay anything with my Medicare until now. And 10 months later?. I paid the bill but I will not be back to your office. This was very unprofessional and I was talked rudely to when I called.
Thank you for the compliment of our physician. We will work with our staff to improve our process for billing. Unfortunately, we don't have control over what Medicare pays for patients. If you would like to discuss this issue further please contact our Practice Manager Lisa.
in Lawrenceville,GA |
I have been going to Dr.Mann for years. I love how he tells if like it is. I always know I going to get honest answers to my questions. Some doctors seem to be scared of that. Thank you!
Lawrenceville, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr Mann's for many years. He is very kind and always takes time for any questions you may have.
in Atlanta, GA |
I've been visiting this office for 10 years now. I've started seeing Dr Mann the past year and had average visits with him. He has a lot of experience but lacks manners. This last visit was about all I'm going to tolerate. He'll ask you questions to then criticize, lecture you as if your a child and insult you. He loves to hear himself talk. I get the third degree because I take 2 Advils for pain as needed instead of his recommended 3 Advils 4 times a day. Really??!!
Thank you for being a patient at Gwinnett Gynecology and Maternity. We apologize that your expectations were not met at your last visit and truly value your feedback. Patient satisfaction is important to us at Gwinnett Gynecology and Maternity, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with Lisa McKee the Practice Manager. If you would like to speak with someone about your experience, please call the Practice Manager at 770-972-6464.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr Mann has been my Doctor for about sixteen years. I am very happy with the service I receive there,he takes time to listen to me and is always very easy to talk to.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Mann, MD?

Visit Dr. Mann