Dr. Peter Mann, MD

Dr. Peter Mann, MD

Gynecology | Male

We provide care to women of all ages in the Gwinnett area. Our services range from well-woman care including pap smears and osteoporosis screening, to highly specialized surgical management.

Dr. Peter Mann, MD is a gynecology doctor who practices in Snellville, GA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Mann is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth, Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Eastside Medical Center.

Dr. Mann's Experience

See how Dr. Mann's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mann

Dr. Mann accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Mann has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mann to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Mann's Performance
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Mann is the best OBGYN I have seen. He is thorough, he explains everything and it means a lot to me that he is consistently voted one of the BEST OF in the Atlanta area by his peers. My daughter is also in the Atlanta area, but not so convenient to Dr. Mann's practice. When we found she needs surgery for an ovarian cyst, there was no question that we were transferring care to Dr. Mann!
in Lilburn, Georgia |
I've been seeing Dr. Mann ever since I moved to Gwinnett County in 1994. He is always very thorough, professional, and personable.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr Mann, You have always been very professional and very kind to me. I think you are a great doctor and you are a very skilled surgeon. However, I can't say the same for some of your staff. I saw you last May and just a week ago, 10 months later, I received a bill for $111. I have not had to pay anything with my Medicare until now. And 10 months later?. I paid the bill but I will not be back to your office. This was very unprofessional and I was talked rudely to when I called.
Thank you for the compliment of our physician. We will work with our staff to improve our process for billing. Unfortunately, we don't have control over what Medicare pays for patients. If you would like to discuss this issue further please contact our Practice Manager Lisa.
in Lawrenceville,GA |
I have been going to Dr.Mann for years. I love how he tells if like it is. I always know I going to get honest answers to my questions. Some doctors seem to be scared of that. Thank you!
Lawrenceville, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr Mann's for many years. He is very kind and always takes time for any questions you may have.
in Atlanta, GA |
I've been visiting this office for 10 years now. I've started seeing Dr Mann the past year and had average visits with him. He has a lot of experience but lacks manners. This last visit was about all I'm going to tolerate. He'll ask you questions to then criticize, lecture you as if your a child and insult you. He loves to hear himself talk. I get the third degree because I take 2 Advils for pain as needed instead of his recommended 3 Advils 4 times a day. Really??!!
Thank you for being a patient at Gwinnett Gynecology and Maternity. We apologize that your expectations were not met at your last visit and truly value your feedback. Patient satisfaction is important to us at Gwinnett Gynecology and Maternity, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with Lisa McKee the Practice Manager. If you would like to speak with someone about your experience, please call the Practice Manager at 770-972-6464.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr Mann has been my Doctor for about sixteen years. I am very happy with the service I receive there,he takes time to listen to me and is always very easy to talk to.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Mann, MD?

Compare Dr. Mann

}

Dr. Mann's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Mann has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mann's Board Certifications

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

University Of Maryland Medical Center

Completed in 1991

Baylor University

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Mann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecology

• Colpopexy
  • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions