Vascular Surgery  |
Dr. Peter Mann, MD
Dr. Peter Mann, MD is a vascular surgery doctor who practices in La Jolla, CA. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Mann is affiliated with Sharp Coronado Hospital.

The Secret Vein Clinic

7634 Girard Ave Ste A

La Jolla, CA 92037

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Mann

To make remarkable changes in skin that truly make people happier.

Dr. Mann's Experience

Dr. Mann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Vascular Surgery
  • Board certified in Emergency Medicine

• Vascular Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • General Surgery

• Emergency Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Emergency Medicine*

• Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Varicose Veins

• Vein Laser Ablation
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

No malpractice history found for California.

• Nagpur University / Indira Gandhi Medical College
  • Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Medical College Of Pennsylvania
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Mann has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Russian
  • Tagalog

Dr. Mann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mann to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Mann's Performance
in La Mesa, CA |
I have been going to Dr. Mann for my sclerotherapy treatment for almost 6 months and I have been very happy with the results. My legs haven't looked this good since I was 25!
in La Jolla, CA |
I brought my son here for his back to school physical. We had just moved to the area and we did not have time to find a regular pediatrician. Dr. Mann was amazing with my son and made him feel calm and comfortable throughout the physical exam. The best part is that we didn't have to wait. We were able to see Dr. Mann within 5 minutes of walking through the door. I highly recommend Dr. Mann if you are in need of a quick and easy back to school physical exam for your child.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Mann has been treating my spider veins the past few months. Not only is he a skilled vascular surgeon, he also cares about the cosmetic result of your vein treatments. I had a chance to watch Dr. Mann do the Sclerotherapy injections on my legs and was very impressed with how precise and meticulous he was. He treated every single one of my tiny veins, and during my last appt. he used a Varilite Laser to make sure everything was gone. I was left with completely clear and smooth skin.
in La Jolla, CA |
I stopped by Dr. Manns urgent care last week because I stepped on a shard of glass on the beach and needed a few stitches. The front desk was very friendly and Dr. Mann was able to take me immediately, I didn't even sit down, I went straight to his exam room. He had me stitched up and on my way in no time. I was very pleased with the medical care I received and professionalism of the staff.
in San Diego, CA |
I have been going to see Dr. Peter Mann for over a year. I have nothing but good things to say about his professionalism and level of medical knowledge when it comes to varicose veins and other vascular diseases. I was so embarrassed of my varicose veins that I did not wear pants for two years. I finally decided to see Dr. Mann for a consultation and I have never looked back. He helped me get my self confidence back and I have never felt better. I could not thank him enough!
in San Marcos, California |
I was suffering with leg cramps/swelling every night. Dr. Mann was the first physician who told me that I have venous disease. Every other doctor said that nothing was wrong and that the only remedy was to elevate my legs/rest. When I visited Dr. Mann, he actually took the time to listen to my concerns and brought me in for a complimentary consultation and ultrasound! He discovered that I have early varicose veins and now I’m getting treated at his office! He is awesome!
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Mann is a super kind and caring physician. Some people may not think it matters, but to me, bedside manner is extremely important. My husband gets very nervous when it comes to visiting any type of doctor’s office, and is additionally weary of needles. Dr. Mann was extremely mellow, easygoing, and got along very well with my husband. He made him feel so comfortable getting his vein treatment, and for the first time, my husband wasn’t dreading the whole doctor’s office experience.
in San Diego, CA |
My gynecologist referred me to Dr. Mann to treat and remove my varicose veins. After having my third child, I began to develop this condition. My gynecologist said it is very common for this to happen, as multiple pregnancies put enormous pressure on the body. She said that Dr. Mann is an expert in treating this condition and uses the most advanced treatment out there, the radiofrequency ablation. I believe it! My varicose veins are now gone and I feel great!
in Chula Vista in San Diego, CA |
The best thing about my whole experience with Dr. Mann is that everyone in his entire team and workflow is extremely efficient. I've been in his office a few times now in preparation for my RF Ablation to treat my varicose veins, and every time I'm there I'm seen right away and talk with a staff member that is super knowledgeable. Dr. Mann is a vascular surgeon and treats vein patients everyday so you can be confident that he will take care of you no matter what.
in La Jolla, CA |
When I was diagnosed with Varicose Veins, my doctor referred me to Dr. Mann because he said he has an excellent reputation in the field. I was not disappointed. His office is pristine, relaxing and most importantly, the medical care I received was superb. Dr. Mann always answered all of my questions, even though I always had so many. He treated me at his clinic in La Jolla, CA and now I have healthy legs again. No more pain, swelling or night aches. Dr. Mann and his staff are true professionals.
in Encinitas |
I came to see Dr. Mann to get rid of my varicose veins. I was constantly in pain and had severe leg cramps at night. It was to a point where I could not even sleep! Thank goodness I found Dr. Mann! He did my vein ablation (on two of my veins in each leg). It was a wonderful experience, I felt safe and well taken care of. Miraculously my pain and cramps have subsided. I highly recommend Dr. Mann for any vein problems.
in San Diego, CA |
My GP first referred me to Scripps, but the experience there was awful. It took them over a month to get my insurance approved and then scheduling was extremely difficult. I really didn't to wait that long so I asked my GP for another referral to a private practice, and that’s how I found Dr. Mann. My experience with Dr. Mann was so much better. I was able to book a consultation that same week and start treatment for my varicose veins immediately.
in San Diego, CA |
After doing extensive research online, I decided to visit Dr. Mann because he specializes in venous disease and has been practicing for many years. I’m very happy with my decision to do so because the doctor was extremely knowledgeable during my initial consultation and answered all my questions – I had a lot of them. The front desk staff was also very helpful with all my insurance policy questions. I’d highly recommend coming in to see Dr. Mann and getting your veins taken care of!
in San Diego, CA |
Rushed. In a hurry. Not so great at explaining. Not so sure about sanitary conditions
Have you seen Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
Are you Dr. Mann?