Dr. Peter Mann, MD

Vascular Surgery ·  Male · Age 69

Dr. Mann

The Secret Vein Clinic

7634 Girard Ave Ste A La Jolla, CA 92037

Dr. Peter Mann, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in La Jolla, CA and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Indira Gandhi National Institute of Medical Sciences in 1976 and specializes in vascular surgery, general surgery, and more.

Dr. Mann accepts

Dr. Mann accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross
Power Select HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
CoreSource

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Mann's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Mann's Top Procedures and Conditions

Varicose Vein Procedure

Dr. Mann performs Varicose Vein Procedure more than 49% of his peers

Dr. Mann performs this procedure more than 49% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Endovenous Ablation of Varicose Veins

Dr. Mann treats Varicose Veins more than 39% of his peers

Dr. Mann treats this condition more than 39% of his peers

Dr. Mann's conditions and procedures:

• Botox® Injection
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Hair Removal
  • Vein Laser Ablation
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

To make remarkable changes in skin that truly make people happier.

• Vascular Surgery

4.3

Dr. Mann?
Dr. Mann's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Peter Mann, MD
He is the most kind and caring person I know, who happens to be a vascular surgeon. I had the best care at his office in La Jolla. Nice staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
This "doctor" is as shady as they come! He is running an elaborate bait-and-switch scheme where he lures you into his practice with a Groupon special for sclerotherapy and consultation and after the consultation he'll claim that you need radiofrequency ablation. What he conveniently fails to disclose is that the surgery will cause more varicose veins to emerge resulting in more sclerotherapy treatments being required which YOU will have to pay for out of your own pocket!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
My husband and I have been coming to Dr. Mann for over two years now for our varicose vein treatment. We have been nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Mann and the rest of the staff at The Secret Vein Clinic. We are treated like family when we come here and Dr. Mann is always happy to answer any and all questions we have about our vein treatments. We never feel rushed or hurried during an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
Dr. Mann is the best vein doctor I have been to in my life. I have dealt with vein disease my entire life and I have been through dozens of vein doctors and specialists. Dr. Mann and his staff are amazing and truly skilled in varicose vein treatment. Not to mention their beautiful vein clinic located in La Jolla. I will never go to another vein doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
Dr. Mann recently treated me for the varicose veins that I have and I am happy to say that the whole process at his clinic was absolutely superb. He is a very smart physician and gave me the most professional and comprehensive consultation I have ever had. I'm looking forward to having Dr. Mann as my vein specialist for many years to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
I have had the pleasure of of receiving treatment for my varicose veins from Dr. Mann for just over 6 months now. Overall it has been a very positive experience and he has been nothing but helpful and informative throughout the entire treatment process. He is always happy to answer my questions and continuously checks up on me to make sure I am doing OK.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
I recently visited Dr. Mann because of my varicose veins. He is a very, very good doctor and I recommend him to anyone with vein problems. He is very knowledgeable about his specialty and is extremely kind. It's important to me that my doctor is personable and caring, and Dr. Mann is. His entire staff is very kind too - it makes your whole experience at the doctor's office so much better. One thing I really liked is the follow up calls he made to me personally after my surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
Dr. Mann accomplished what several other vascular surgeons failed to do over the past 10 years, successfully treat my varicose veins. His staff is equally spectacular and make me feel welcome every time I come to their clinic for treatment. I am so lucky I found Dr. Mann, I thank God every day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
I use Dr. Mann as my general practitioner and have so for several years now. He is an excellent, very knowledgeable physician and I highly recommend him. His office staff are very courteous and always cheerful and accommodating. The office and restrooms are always immaculate which I really appreciate as cleanliness is a high priority for them. Very convenient to my home and minimal waiting time to see the Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Mann for my sclerotherapy treatment for almost 6 months and I have been very happy with the results. My legs haven't looked this good since I was 25!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
Dr. Mann has been treating my spider veins the past few months. Not only is he a skilled vascular surgeon, he also cares about the cosmetic result of your vein treatments. I had a chance to watch Dr. Mann do the Sclerotherapy injections on my legs and was very impressed with how precise and meticulous he was. He treated every single one of my tiny veins, and during my last appt. he used a Varilite Laser to make sure everything was gone. I was left with completely clear and smooth skin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
I stopped by Dr. Manns urgent care last week because I stepped on a shard of glass on the beach and needed a few stitches. The front desk was very friendly and Dr. Mann was able to take me immediately, I didn't even sit down, I went straight to his exam room. He had me stitched up and on my way in no time. I was very pleased with the medical care I received and professionalism of the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
I have been going to see Dr. Peter Mann for over a year. I have nothing but good things to say about his professionalism and level of medical knowledge when it comes to varicose veins and other vascular diseases. I was so embarrassed of my varicose veins that I did not wear pants for two years. I finally decided to see Dr. Mann for a consultation and I have never looked back. He helped me get my self confidence back and I have never felt better. I could not thank him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
I was suffering with leg cramps/swelling every night. Dr. Mann was the first physician who told me that I have venous disease. Every other doctor said that nothing was wrong and that the only remedy was to elevate my legs/rest. When I visited Dr. Mann, he actually took the time to listen to my concerns and brought me in for a complimentary consultation and ultrasound! He discovered that I have early varicose veins and now I’m getting treated at his office! He is awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
Dr. Mann is a super kind and caring physician. Some people may not think it matters, but to me, bedside manner is extremely important. My husband gets very nervous when it comes to visiting any type of doctor’s office, and is additionally weary of needles. Dr. Mann was extremely mellow, easygoing, and got along very well with my husband. He made him feel so comfortable getting his vein treatment, and for the first time, my husband wasn’t dreading the whole doctor’s office experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
My gynecologist referred me to Dr. Mann to treat and remove my varicose veins. After having my third child, I began to develop this condition. My gynecologist said it is very common for this to happen, as multiple pregnancies put enormous pressure on the body. She said that Dr. Mann is an expert in treating this condition and uses the most advanced treatment out there, the radiofrequency ablation. I believe it! My varicose veins are now gone and I feel great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
The best thing about my whole experience with Dr. Mann is that everyone in his entire team and workflow is extremely efficient. I've been in his office a few times now in preparation for my RF Ablation to treat my varicose veins, and every time I'm there I'm seen right away and talk with a staff member that is super knowledgeable. Dr. Mann is a vascular surgeon and treats vein patients everyday so you can be confident that he will take care of you no matter what.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
When I was diagnosed with Varicose Veins, my doctor referred me to Dr. Mann because he said he has an excellent reputation in the field. I was not disappointed. His office is pristine, relaxing and most importantly, the medical care I received was superb. Dr. Mann always answered all of my questions, even though I always had so many. He treated me at his clinic in La Jolla, CA and now I have healthy legs again. No more pain, swelling or night aches. Dr. Mann and his staff are true professionals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
I came to see Dr. Mann to get rid of my varicose veins. I was constantly in pain and had severe leg cramps at night. It was to a point where I could not even sleep! Thank goodness I found Dr. Mann! He did my vein ablation (on two of my veins in each leg). It was a wonderful experience, I felt safe and well taken care of. Miraculously my pain and cramps have subsided. I highly recommend Dr. Mann for any vein problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Mann, MD?
My GP first referred me to Scripps, but the experience there was awful. It took them over a month to get my insurance approved and then scheduling was extremely difficult. I really didn't to wait that long so I asked my GP for another referral to a private practice, and that’s how I found Dr. Mann. My experience with Dr. Mann was so much better. I was able to book a consultation that same week and start treatment for my varicose veins immediately.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mann?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mann treats patients.

Compare Providers