Dr. Peter M. Lotze, MD

Dr. Peter M. Lotze, MD

34 reviews

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery | Male | 49 years old

Women's Pelvic Health & Continence Center

Dr. Lotze specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and practices in Houston, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Lotze? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lotze's Experience

See how Dr. Lotze's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lotze

Dr. Lotze accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lotze has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lotze's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lotze to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Lotze's Performance
in Alba, TX |
Am so grateful to Dr Lotze and staff for listening to my concerns. He did a wonderful job of correcting my severe prolapse by pulling things back up in place. Per my request he let me keep all the things I wanted to and corrected a bleeding problem too. I am so grateful to have found his practice. I had minimal discomfort and was able to go home the next day. It's 2 months out and everything is fine
in Lufkin, TX |
I had bunion surgery 3 years before the prolapse repair Dr. Lotze did, and I did not completely heal for about 8 months with pain for about 2 years. The podiatrist said not to allow anyone to use Vicryl sutures. I was very clear with Dr. Lotze about this. I received operative notes, I see that he used Vicryl on me anyway! Luckily, there was no reaction this time, but the pain would have been excruciating if there had been. I could never trust him again.
Houston, TX |
I had rectocele surgery repair and the surgery was a complete failure. Now I have a worse problem because the mesh shifted and I will have to have another surgery to repair the first surgery. I did everything I was supposed to do after I had surgery. Very disappointed.
in Dayton, TX |
I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Loetze and his staff. Dr. Loetze's knowledge and professionalism are at the top, but I like his sincere caring, personable manner and sense of humor the most. My husband and I both feel choosing him was the right decision. His staff and associates do not disappointed either.
Crosby, TX |
This office is monstrous. Seeing me after surgery & having a problem they didn't want to correct was one of the worst experiences of my life. He was horrible and what makes it even worse is there was zero compassion from his staff. When I told him I couldn't afford the meds, he told me " to just pay it ". I am in no way a difficult patient. Run for your life . Find anyone else. Nurses, shame on you for entering a compassionate field when you have none at all.
in Orange, TX |
Dr Lotze has always been one of the kindest, and most gentle doctors I have ever used. He always answers my questions completely even though I have fibromyalgia and have trouble with comprehension, even making notes for me so I won't forget what was said after I have left the offices. I really appreciate him.
in West Columbia, Tx |
Thank you Dr. Lotze for a job well done. I have had no problems since my surgery on Dec. 7th. Thank you and your staff again.
in League City, TX |
I have pelvic pain and IC and Dr. Lotze and Dr. Fisher changed my life.
in Spring, TX |
A nurse is now taking notes & you can go to a portal to get your information. Dr. Lotze is great. He not only has the knowledge to help you, he has fantastic people skills. Doesn't let you get off on rabbit trails, if you do he pulls the reigns back in quickly, to keep you focused on the topic at hand. I've been to many Doctors. Dr Lotze listens carefully to what you say! He treats each patient as if it were his wife or mom. In my opinion he is one of the best out there. Outstanding staff!!!
in Sugar Land, TX |
The only negative is the wait time to see the doctor, it used to be less than 20 minute wait and recently, (my last 2 visits), I have waited 2+ hours past my scheduled appointment time.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Lotze changed my life. My interstitial cystitis went incorrectly diagnosed for years before I met him, and life was a series of medical procedures that did nothing to help my chronic pain. I was in Dr. Lotze's office for maybe 10 minutes before he knew what my problem was, performed a test that gave a definitive answer, and formed a treatment plan. He worked hard to find the treatment options that were best for me, and I've now been pain-free for 9 years. I thank the Lord for Dr. Lotze.
La Porte, TX |
Dr. Lotze changed my life. I have interstitial cystitis and after years of unbearable pain and seeing countless doctors, he gave me the CORRECT treatments that do not include opioids or anything like that. I still have to do treatment but I can do it at home. If you have IC-he's the man to see. I'll never be cured but my life has improved drastically and it is because of this man.
New York, NY |
Took 7 weeks for an appt for an urgent condition, I feel the doc spent little time really listening to my concerns about my condition- more interested in playing to his medical student. I was given an initial wrong diagnosis, for which I had none of the symptoms! I was given meds for wrong condition while waiting on some additional tests. my paperwork was somehow lost in the system-I went for two weeks with a different infection and no one bothered to call. took days for calls to be returned.
in THe Woodlands, TX |
Dr Lotze is my hero! :-) I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy in addition to a bladder suspension, etc. Everything went very smoothly, just as he had told me. I didn't need any pain medicine at home. Highly recommend Dr Lotze.
in Pearland, TX |
Dr Lotze did my pelvic floor surgery. I told him under no circumstance was he to use any type of mesh lining on me. He had removed mesh from a friend of mine. In the pre op room his Assistant came in to have me sign the Permission Forms. When she came to the Mesh Lining part- I reminded her of my friends problem and reminded her I would not agree to any type of mesh. She told me , the mesh lining used now is different..and he would not do surgery unless I give permission for him to do wha
Have you seen Dr. Peter M. Lotze, MD?
Are you Dr. Lotze?

Compare Dr. Lotze

More Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists like Dr. Lotze at Women's Pelvic Health & Continence Center

Dr. Lotze's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Lotze has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lotze's Board Certifications

• Hemorrhoids
  • Incontinence
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

Womens Continence Center Of Grtr Rochester

Completed in 2002

Texas A&M University / Main Campus

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Lotze does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lotze and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Surgery