Dr. Peter Lotze, MD

Dr. Peter Lotze, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  |

Dr. Peter Lotze, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Lotze is affiliated with The Womans Hospital of Texas.

Women's Pelvic Health & Continence Center

7900 Fannin St Ste 4000

Houston, TX 77054

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Lotze

Dr. Lotze's Experience

Dr. Lotze's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Hemorrhoids
  • Incontinence
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Surgery

• Baylor Affiliated Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Womens Continence Center Of Grtr Rochester
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Lotze has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lotze does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lotze and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

The Womans Hospital of Texas

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Lotze is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Lotze's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lotze to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Lotze's Performance
in Montgomery, TX |
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Lotze! He is the absolute BEST, hands down! His staff is always friendly and smiling and they make time for you, just as he does. He actually listens to you and treats you like an equal, which I am certainly not! I thank my GOD that I found Dr. Lotze. Could not have found a better, more kind, knowledgeable, Godly man than him!
in Vinton, LA |
Dr. Lotze was very clear in every step of my exam. He made me feel comfortable and explained the best path forward in regards to my treatment. He let me know of the anticipated results. The staff was kind and helpful as well. I have elected to have a surgical procedure sometime in the Fall.
Dr.Lotze is a WONDERFUL doctor to me. He was actually listening to what I had to say ,answered all my questions. I didnt feel I had to rush,like most doctors want you in and out.Dr.Lotze was very patient ,took his time to explain every single detail to me, making me feel relaxed and someone I can trust, he does really care to help . Thank You so much. Highly recommended !!!!
Austin, TX |
Dr. Lotze and his staff are very considerate and professional.. My doctor referred me to Dr. Lotze saying he was the best in this field. I have not been disappointed. I highly recommend this office.
in Houston Tx |
Dr. Lotze is one of the best doctor you've ever want to meet very knowledgeable, professional and very concerned about his patients I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his service, second time dealing with Dr Lotze and the second experience was even better than the first time, looking for the best you found him Thank You Dr Lotze (Veronica) Houston
in Houston |
Dr. Lotze gets my high praise. My first appointment he spent about 1 1/2 hours with me. He is much more knowledgeable than some previous Dr.'S I have seen regarding my issues. Very thorough, very comfortable to talk with, and has a plan. Highly recommend.
in Alba, TX |
Am so grateful to Dr Lotze and staff for listening to my concerns. He did a wonderful job of correcting my severe prolapse by pulling things back up in place. Per my request he let me keep all the things I wanted to and corrected a bleeding problem too. I am so grateful to have found his practice. I had minimal discomfort and was able to go home the next day. It's 2 months out and everything is fine
in Lufkin, TX |
I had bunion surgery 3 years before the prolapse repair Dr. Lotze did, and I did not completely heal for about 8 months with pain for about 2 years. The podiatrist said not to allow anyone to use Vicryl sutures. I was very clear with Dr. Lotze about this. I received operative notes, I see that he used Vicryl on me anyway! Luckily, there was no reaction this time, but the pain would have been excruciating if there had been. I could never trust him again.
Houston, TX |
I had rectocele surgery repair and the surgery was a complete failure. Now I have a worse problem because the mesh shifted and I will have to have another surgery to repair the first surgery. I did everything I was supposed to do after I had surgery. Very disappointed.
in Dayton, TX |
I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Loetze and his staff. Dr. Loetze's knowledge and professionalism are at the top, but I like his sincere caring, personable manner and sense of humor the most. My husband and I both feel choosing him was the right decision. His staff and associates do not disappointed either.
Crosby, TX |
This office is monstrous. Seeing me after surgery & having a problem they didn't want to correct was one of the worst experiences of my life. He was horrible and what makes it even worse is there was zero compassion from his staff. When I told him I couldn't afford the meds, he told me " to just pay it ". I am in no way a difficult patient. Run for your life . Find anyone else. Nurses, shame on you for entering a compassionate field when you have none at all.
in Orange, TX |
Dr Lotze has always been one of the kindest, and most gentle doctors I have ever used. He always answers my questions completely even though I have fibromyalgia and have trouble with comprehension, even making notes for me so I won't forget what was said after I have left the offices. I really appreciate him.
in West Columbia, Tx |
Thank you Dr. Lotze for a job well done. I have had no problems since my surgery on Dec. 7th. Thank you and your staff again.
in League City, TX |
I have pelvic pain and IC and Dr. Lotze and Dr. Fisher changed my life.
in Spring, TX |
A nurse is now taking notes & you can go to a portal to get your information. Dr. Lotze is great. He not only has the knowledge to help you, he has fantastic people skills. Doesn't let you get off on rabbit trails, if you do he pulls the reigns back in quickly, to keep you focused on the topic at hand. I've been to many Doctors. Dr Lotze listens carefully to what you say! He treats each patient as if it were his wife or mom. In my opinion he is one of the best out there. Outstanding staff!!!
in Sugar Land, TX |
The only negative is the wait time to see the doctor, it used to be less than 20 minute wait and recently, (my last 2 visits), I have waited 2+ hours past my scheduled appointment time.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Lotze changed my life. My interstitial cystitis went incorrectly diagnosed for years before I met him, and life was a series of medical procedures that did nothing to help my chronic pain. I was in Dr. Lotze's office for maybe 10 minutes before he knew what my problem was, performed a test that gave a definitive answer, and formed a treatment plan. He worked hard to find the treatment options that were best for me, and I've now been pain-free for 9 years. I thank the Lord for Dr. Lotze.
La Porte, TX |
Dr. Lotze changed my life. I have interstitial cystitis and after years of unbearable pain and seeing countless doctors, he gave me the CORRECT treatments that do not include opioids or anything like that. I still have to do treatment but I can do it at home. If you have IC-he's the man to see. I'll never be cured but my life has improved drastically and it is because of this man.
New York, NY |
Took 7 weeks for an appt for an urgent condition, I feel the doc spent little time really listening to my concerns about my condition- more interested in playing to his medical student. I was given an initial wrong diagnosis, for which I had none of the symptoms! I was given meds for wrong condition while waiting on some additional tests. my paperwork was somehow lost in the system-I went for two weeks with a different infection and no one bothered to call. took days for calls to be returned.
in THe Woodlands, TX |
Dr Lotze is my hero! :-) I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy in addition to a bladder suspension, etc. Everything went very smoothly, just as he had told me. I didn't need any pain medicine at home. Highly recommend Dr Lotze.
in Pearland, TX |
Dr Lotze did my pelvic floor surgery. I told him under no circumstance was he to use any type of mesh lining on me. He had removed mesh from a friend of mine. In the pre op room his Assistant came in to have me sign the Permission Forms. When she came to the Mesh Lining part- I reminded her of my friends problem and reminded her I would not agree to any type of mesh. She told me , the mesh lining used now is different..and he would not do surgery unless I give permission for him to do wha
Have you seen Dr. Peter Lotze, MD?
Are you Dr. Lotze?

Hospitals where Dr. Lotze has admitting privileges

The Womans Hospital of Texas
7600 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77054

More Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists like Dr. Lotze at Women's Pelvic Health & Continence Center

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist