Dr. Peter Lee, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 55

Dr. Lee

Wave Plastic Surgery Center

3680 Wilshire Blvd Ste 207 Los Angeles, CA 90010

Dr. Peter Lee, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Los Angeles, CA. He is affiliated with medical facilities Cedars - Sinai Medical Center and Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lee to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Lee is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center West Hollywood, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Lee's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lee's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Lee accepts

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee?
  • Explained conditions well (62)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (62)
  • Appointment scheduling (61)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
Dr. Lee is awesome. He cares very much about his patients, and is very patient in answering when I ask tons of questions. He had done my treatments for my loss of facial volume and saggy skin, and now I just look at least 5 years younger.
LOVE LOVE LOVE – Dec 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Dr Lee cares about patients. He took his time to listen to my concern, discuss with me the plan,and did very good job on my face. I was referred by one of my friends who had face job done years ago by Dr Lee. And now it has been 1 month since I had the surgery and the recovery is good. Can’t wait to see the final result! T
Pamela Shen – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is outstanding! I went today to get Restylane in my cheeks and Juvederm in my lips and I look great. I've been going to him for almost a year now for fillers and referred lots of satisfied clients to him as well. Before discovering him, I went to consultations with other doctors where they were pushy and would try to make me get extra fillers in my face when I wasn't ready/ wasn't at a consultation for them. Dr. Lee has never pushed anything on me and has always given me his honest opinion on what he thinks would look the best on me, when I ask! And HE does all the fillers himself, and is very precise and meticulous. His entire staff is friendly as well. Would only recommend him for anyone looking for a great cosmetic surgeon.
Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Dr Lee is a really great surgeon as well as injector. He was very informative and professional. I got Lip injections from him and he did such a good job, super happy with the results.
Steph – Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Dr. Peter Lee did a phenomenal job in my breast augmentation. I came in for a follow up to do stitch out and he was very careful with giving instructions to how my results will turn out. His nurse Jennifer L. was gentle, removing one stitch at a time. I was very sensitive to pain, but I did not feel any at all. I was so happy, I decided to do neurotoxins and lip fillers on the same day. All the staff was accommodating and helpful. They made sure I was comfortable and well taken care of. I will come back for future surgeries. Highly recommend Rowland Heights location!
Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
My visit with Steven went extremely well. I’ve gone to other med spa’s and this has been my best experience so far. Steven took the time to answer all my questions and gave me excellent suggestions on skin care regiments.
Sri – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
I had buccal fat removal here at Wave with Dr Lee, he was very professional and made me feel comfortable. Its been 2 weeks since i had surgery and im seeing great results already. The whole staff in LA has been very helpful with my follow ups. I will definitely be back for future procedures. Thank you Wave!
Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
I visited Wave Plastic Surgery last week for a consultation. Right from the start, I was treated with care. The whole team walked me through the whole process. I am very happy with my results! Will definitely recommend to my friends and family.
Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
I honestly loved everyone working at Wave. I've had amazing experiences from front desk to the injection room. Even the Consultants are extremely caring. I will be sending more patients your way !
Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
I had my consultation done with consultant Candy and I was thrilled. Not only did she answered all my questions regarding slimming my jawline with injection, she also sent me aftercare instructions just in case if I had forgotten about everything she'd told me. My injection was done with Steven and it wasn't painful at all. Their office was neat and everyone was just so friendly and welcoming. I would love to and definitely will be coming back again
veronicb – Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Steven is a great. Love la location. Great staff as well.
Li – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Surgery went really well. I am so glad I have been taken care of the staff in LA location. They really were gentle and kind with the whole process. The follow ups were really smooth. The front desk was really nice and I came in the rooms right away. The OR staff was very gentle with my stitches. And the whole LA Wave staff took care of me through everything. Definitely recommended. I Love them :)
Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
The LA office staff was so kind and helpful. they answered my questions and the nurse practitioner was very helpful. he is very knowledgeable and assures that I get what i need and does not try to sell me things that I do not need. he is very honest and great
Nicholas – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Dr lee is an excellent doctor! I am an out of state patient and the whole process was flawless. My first initial consultation was a virtual one with a consultant. I was so pleased with it I decided to move forward with my procedure. I flew down to Los Angeles and went to their Ktown location to finally meet with dr lee. He answered all my questions and concerns and not once was he pushy or rushing. It is not 3 months post op and I am extremely happy with my results. I know it will only get better with time. Thank you wave for giving me my confidence back!
Felicia – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
This was my first time doing coolsculpting, which was a comfortable experience and I do not have any bad feeling. Jessica is a really nice nurse who helped me with this treatment. It was wonderful having her with my treatment and it is definitely worthy trying this at WAVE!
Apr 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
I came in for Fillers today. I was greeted by two lovely ladies Kristie and Kat. I was then taken by Jessica the assistant for pictures, she offered me Green tea to calm my nerves. I was so nervous about feeling pain, but Steven reassured me that everything would come out fine. He was professional and answered all concerns. I'm loving my new Look!! Thanks Wave
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
The staff are amazing, the clinic is very clean and the doctors second to none. I am a regular customer and would highly recommend wave for any treatment needs
Nick in Los Angeles , CA – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Hi everyone! I had an amazing session today at WAVE... Steve is the one! He did great on my face treatment, he listened to my concerns and goals; and applied my procedure accordingly. The staff at WAVE was super friendly and kind! Plus, I got some handy make up tips and skincare advice from Jessica, she is the best! I've been coming to WAVE for over a year for my beauty treatments and my results are definitely remarkable, I love it. I highly recommend this spot! ^-^
Bloobdy Opan in Los angeles, CA – Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
I did breast aug 8 month ago with Dr Lee. After I had a baby I got so depressed with my body change. Dr lee brought me back to life. I am extremely happy with my results and so is my husband! The healing process was not as bad as I expected. I highly recommend him. Professionalism and caring is priority in this clinic. Arcadia girls, Nicole, Eileen and Jiajia were really helpful during my recovery period. They made me felt I made the right decision.
Monica in San Marino , CA – Jan 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
thank you for the amazing coolsculpting treatment today Ellie and Katelyn always love coming to Irvine for my treatments!
CA – Jan 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

Plastic surgery requires an instinctive, artistic and three dimensional vision. Plastic surgery is best when it is an overall process of self improvement...Read more

Peter Lee, MD, FACS, Founder, CEO and Chief Surgeon of WAVE Plastic Surgery Center and Advanced Endotine Bioskills surgeon educator and trainer, is a top...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery