Dr. Peter Lee, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Lee

WAVE Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Laser Center

3680 Wilshire Blvd Ste 202 Los Angeles, CA 90010

Dr. Peter Lee, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Rush Medical College Of Rush University and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.

Dr. Lee accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Lee's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lee's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Plastic surgery requires an instinctive, artistic and three dimensional vision. Plastic surgery is best when it is an overall process of self improvement and happiness. Dr. Peter G. Lee is committed to providing the very best level of care to his pat...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Peter Lee, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I had my consultation done with consultant Candy and I was thrilled. Not only did she answered all my questions regarding slimming my jawline with injection, she also sent me aftercare instructions just in case if I had forgotten about everything she'd told me. My injection was done with Steven and it wasn't painful at all. Their office was neat and everyone was just so friendly and welcoming. I would love to and definitely will be coming back again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Steven is a great. Love la location. Great staff as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Surgery went really well. I am so glad I have been taken care of the staff in LA location. They really were gentle and kind with the whole process. The follow ups were really smooth. The front desk was really nice and I came in the rooms right away. The OR staff was very gentle with my stitches. And the whole LA Wave staff took care of me through everything. Definitely recommended. I Love them :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
The LA office staff was so kind and helpful. they answered my questions and the nurse practitioner was very helpful. he is very knowledgeable and assures that I get what i need and does not try to sell me things that I do not need. he is very honest and great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Dr lee is an excellent doctor! I am an out of state patient and the whole process was flawless. My first initial consultation was a virtual one with a consultant. I was so pleased with it I decided to move forward with my procedure. I flew down to Los Angeles and went to their Ktown location to finally meet with dr lee. He answered all my questions and concerns and not once was he pushy or rushing. It is not 3 months post op and I am extremely happy with my results. I know it will only get better with time. Thank you wave for giving me my confidence back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
This was my first time doing coolsculpting, which was a comfortable experience and I do not have any bad feeling. Jessica is a really nice nurse who helped me with this treatment. It was wonderful having her with my treatment and it is definitely worthy trying this at WAVE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
I came in for Fillers today. I was greeted by two lovely ladies Kristie and Kat. I was then taken by Jessica the assistant for pictures, she offered me Green tea to calm my nerves. I was so nervous about feeling pain, but Steven reassured me that everything would come out fine. He was professional and answered all concerns. I'm loving my new Look!! Thanks Wave
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
The staff are amazing, the clinic is very clean and the doctors second to none. I am a regular customer and would highly recommend wave for any treatment needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Hi everyone! I had an amazing session today at WAVE... Steve is the one! He did great on my face treatment, he listened to my concerns and goals; and applied my procedure accordingly. The staff at WAVE was super friendly and kind! Plus, I got some handy make up tips and skincare advice from Jessica, she is the best! I've been coming to WAVE for over a year for my beauty treatments and my results are definitely remarkable, I love it. I highly recommend this spot! ^-^
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
I did breast aug 8 month ago with Dr Lee. After I had a baby I got so depressed with my body change. Dr lee brought me back to life. I am extremely happy with my results and so is my husband! The healing process was not as bad as I expected. I highly recommend him. Professionalism and caring is priority in this clinic. Arcadia girls, Nicole, Eileen and Jiajia were really helpful during my recovery period. They made me felt I made the right decision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
thank you for the amazing coolsculpting treatment today Ellie and Katelyn always love coming to Irvine for my treatments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Thank you to WAVE in Irvine for keeping my face hydrated and young! Thank you Ellie I love getting my facials by you. Katlyn thank you for always prepping me before my facials. Thank you to the front staff they are always professional and so nice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Amazing facility and work! Definitely recommend to any and everyone! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
I have a great experience at Wave! My doctor was Dr Johnsen and he was super professional and friendly. I got lip fillers for the first time and they turned out great, super natural and not over the top.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
My experience at Wave was absolutely incredible! I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Johnsen, he is extremely talented at giving filler. I wanted my results to be as natural as possible and he had the best advice. I got juvederm for my lips and voluma in my cheekbones to lift my skin that was causing my smile lines. Everyone was very helpful and super friendly in the office, I had a pleasure of speaking with Renee & Morgan in the marketing office, they are awesome! During my procedure Dr. Johnsen
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is the most skilled and honest doctor. He has the magical hands that made me beautiful and feel good about myself!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
I?m 39 years old, I think I am a young enough, but I have severe forehead wrinkles and drooping eyes, so I looked very old for my age. I?ve searched plastic surgery centers a lot and visited there many times. I chose Dr. Peter Lee for Endo brow lift. After a surgery, it took only one week to recover. Forehead wrinkles went away and my face looks much brighter than before. My face now look more young and natural. I think Dr. Peter Lee is the best surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?
Dr. Peter Lee has cosmetic surgeon who has lots of experience and is very skillful. I consulted with him before I decided to have face lifting surgery. His confident attitude and very detailed explanation melted my worries away. As Dr. Peter Lee already mentioned during the consultation, I looked 10 years younger after surgery. If you are considering about face lifting surgery, I want to advise you to find out a surgeon who has lots of experience in this field for a safe and good result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

WAVE Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Laser Center