Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Peter Koretsky, MD
Dr. Peter Koretsky, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Koretsky is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center and Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne.

Peter A Koretsky, MD PA

2955 Pineda Plaza Way Ste 115

Melbourne, FL 32940

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Health First Health Plans
  • MagnaCare
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Koretsky

Dr. Koretsky's Experience

Dr. Koretsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Colorectal Cancer Screening
  • Endoscopic Polypectomy
  • Endoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
  • Gastroenterology Procedures

• Boston University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Koretsky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Koretsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Koretsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Koretsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Koretsky to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Koretsky's Performance
    FAIR
in Satellite Beach, FL |
EVERY ONE DID A GREAT JOB! THE DOCTOR TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERY THING IN DETAL. THE STAFF WAS PLEASANT AND PROFESSIONAL. THE OFFICE WAS CLEAN. THANKS I WILL NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMED
We are very glad to know that you had a great experience with our office! We thank you for taking your time to leave feedback, and for trusting us to be apart of your health care team.
Palm Bay, FL |
Received a notice of $150 for appointment which was cancelled 4 days in advance. Poor customer relation skills where I was transferred to a machine when representative could not handle my questions. Will never use this doctor or refer any of my friends and relatives to this provider.
Thank you very much for your valued review, and for your time. I understand your frustration with not being able to have questions answered. If you would like to address your concerns specifically and to review the cancellation fee, please call our office at 321-254-7375 and ask to speak with the Practice Manager.
in Gummies |
Let me say, I just had my first Colonoscopy done yesterday by Dr. Koretsky. The experience was much, much better than I had expected. The receptionist was friendly and efficient which is rare in my opinion. The nurses were all very friendly, and personable. The anesthesiologist I think was Lori, and she was amazing. Dr. Koretsky came in, I went under, and I woke up like nothing even took place. Very, very good job. I cannot understand why he is not rated 5 stars by all!
Dear Dave, Thank you very much for taking time to leave your feedback. We are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience with your visit!
Palm Bay, FL |
Office wait time 1hr 15mins for which only his unprofessional ARNP Jill Polet will burden you w/ her impersonal presence. 3hr wait for your endoscopy after arriving 1hr prior as required. You see the Dr. for about 5mins. When you wake he walks away & says to follow up with his NP. Jill is cantankerous, rude, & her impatience interferes with simple listening skills. Confronting her will lead to her disparaging you and dropping you as a patient. Her excuse, "30yrs in this career does that." Retire
We understand frustration when any of our patients have an unexpected wait time, and we truly do value all of our patients' time. As a Specialist office we can never be fully prepared for what patients may express with our Providers in the exam room, and there are times when our Providers have to give very difficult news to a patient which may be result in a longer visit. We always strive to provide quality patient care, and are always open to receiving constructive criticism.
in Melbourne, FL |
I cannot believe this place is even in practice. I have never seen this doctor despite trying to. It is pretty obvious that nobody in this practice reads despite multiple pieces of paperwork required submitted in addition to a grilling by a staff member about the same things you gave them records and hand written notes about. As a lifetime professional with advanced degrees I have never seen such an unprofessional mess in my life. A total waste of my time and money. They should be shut down
in Melbourne Florida |
He is the biggest joke in Melbourne..he might make a living at washing dishes or road work where he don't have to have social skills
in Melbourne, FL |
Fine Dr. He does what doctors like him are supposed to do. I fail to understand some of these reviews. It's his staff that needs work in terms of their bedside Manor which was, at the time of my procedure less than desirable. But I'm not here to grade them. I wish I could. But they are not the Dr. So cute the man some slack
in Melbourne, FL |
First experience there was a miscommunication concerning whether a polyp was cancerous. Still to this, I'm still not sure. Went back for a follow up a year of so later, and made an appointment with his PA. Went to appointment 20 minutes early. Filled in paper work, had interview for pre consultation. Then waited another 40 minutes and still hadn't been called to see PA. When I went I went to receptionist was shown no consideration for having to wait so long to see the PA.
Dear MG: First I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our office, your feedback is valuable to us. Secondly, I apologize for your experience at our office and would like to address any of your concerns directly. Please call our office at 321-254-7375 and ask to speak with the Practice Manager so that your experience can be discussed and addressed.
in Melbourne, FL |
My experience with Dr. Koretsky was excellent. It was a difficult time finding out just before the holidays that I had a 5 inch tumor and it was thought to be pancreatic cancer. Due to the ultra sound findings the Doc got me in for a procedure in 24 hours. Had me scheduled in Orlando for a new procedure within two weeks and within weeks I was in surgery to remove the tumor.. I could not have been more happy with the expediency and decision making of Dr. Koretsky
Dear Paul, We are grateful for your trust and to know you have been satisfied with your patient care within our office. Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback!
in Palm Bay, FL |
He has been my doctor for over 20 years. I have complete faith in him. I have Ulcerative Colitis and he has helped me greatly over the years.
Dear Janice, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave positive feedback for Dr. Koretsky. We greatly appreciate your time and your trust in allowing us to participate in your health care!
in Viera |
Difficult office to deal with. Dr spends no time with patients. NPs handle everything. Seems all about volume and $.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Koretsky, MD?

Visit Dr. Koretsky

Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Health First Health Plans
  • MagnaCare
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • National Elevator