Dr. Peter Klein, MD

Dr. Peter Klein, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Peter Klein, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in East Patchogue, NY. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

285 Sills Rd Bldg D

East Patchogue, NY 11772

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Klein

See how frequently Dr. Klein performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Tumor
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Hives

Dr. Klein's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Klein does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • University Hospital SUNY Stony Brook

Dr. Klein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Klein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Klein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Klein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Klein to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Klein's Performance
Centereach, NY |
The office is very efficient and the doctors are excellent.
in Wading River, NY |
I've been a patient of Dr. Klein for many years now and have referred numerous friends and colleagues to him. I'm very pleased with each examination and recommended treatment. I always feel that I'm in very good hands when i visit. Dr. Klein is a true professional.
Very helpful!! Dr. Klein really knows what he's talking about and is dedicated to helping his patients.
in Port Jefferson Station, NY |
Always friendly and professional. Never an appointment that I hate to go to.
Farmingville, CT |
Short wait time. Friendly and efficient service from Dr.Klein. He was attentive and highly knowledgeable.
Coram, NY |
Great experience. Very professional and answered all questions.
Ridge, NY |
Always kind, courteous and thorough. Been coming here for years and recommend to friends and family.
in New York, NY |
Dr Klein was personable and to the point.
Dr Klein and his entire staff were thorough, personable and professional. I highly recommend them. Efficient and caring
in Miller Place |
Been a patient of Dr. Peter Klein for many years. He is awesome, very smart, attentive to details and is a real person, does not treat patients like numbers! Will continue to see him for many more years.
in Mount Sinai, NY |
Dr. Klein is very comforting and gentle, as well as very good at explaining the situation at hand and the future process.
in Coram, NY |
Dr Klein and his staff are a pleasure to deal with! I have been a patient for many years and have always had positive experiences at your office. Today as always the staff was courteous, professional and caring. You guys are great, keep up the good work.
Stony Brook |
Great office. Friendly, efficient staff. Always seen close to scheduled appointment time Dr. Klein always takes time to listen to my concerns and explain his findings in an understandable and reassuring manner. I never feel rushed or unsure as to what was discussed during my visit
in Stony Brook, NY |
Visit to the office was great. Staff was kind and nice. Dr. Klein himself was wonderful to meet.. Very straight forward and makes you feel very comfortable. Gave me relief after examining my skin for abnormalities on moles. His demeanor is great, and despite it being my first time visiting, I trust Dr. Klein with my health.
Stony Brook, NY |
I was courteously greeted by the office staff and promptly seen by the doctor. Dr. Klein is friendly, professional, respectful and thorough. I have complete confidence in his care.
in Mount Sinai, NY |
Easy and painless. Dr Klein, as usual, very comforting
SETAUKET |
Excellent professional practice, Dr. Klein is top notch. I've been a patient for several years and have always found Dr. Klein and his staff to be beyond reproach. He is a bright, well-trained physician who, in my experience, always has his patients best interests at heart. When I was diagnosed with a melanoma a few years ago, he was able to quickly assess the situation, reassure me that all would be well, and provided me with an excellent referral to a colleague for the required surgery.
in Stony Brook, NY |
I have been fortunate to have Dr. Klein as my dermatologist for a number of years. During that time he has helped me through some very difficult medical problems and I couldn't be more grateful.He and his staff are true professionals who I recommend highly.
in Tampa, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Klein's for approx 6 years. If you are in need of a professional, astute and caring considerate at the top of the skin game; you need to look any further, as you have found dermatologist extraordinaire and I do not exaggerate. I had a very rare autoimmune skin disease and thank god my original dermatologist sent me on to Dr. Klein and as she put it she used everything in her arsenal to try and put this disease in remission. He sure did. He is my hero.
FABULOUS, PROFESSIOSNAL REGARD FOR MY CIRCUMSTANCES.
in Wading River, NY |
Always a pleasant experience coming to this office. Staff is friendly. There has never been a long wait. Dr Klein is personable as well as knowledgeable . I feel confident in his care. Have been a patient here for years. Glad to have been introduced to this group.
Plainview, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Klein for over 10 years. I trust him completely and would highly recommend the practice.
in Port Jefferson Station, NY |
I have never met a doctor like Dr. Klein. I went in with a long list of concerns and I was afraid he was going to limit the visit to two or three things. Dr. Klein patiently sat with me and went through the list item by item. At the same time, he did he did a total skin cancer check. Something on my back that other doctors dismissed for years turned out to be a basal cell cancer. I love him! He was so caring and so nice and we had some nice laughs during the visit. Thumbs up.
Freeport, NY |
This office will only schedule an appointment for someone who has and is willing to give them a visa or Master card number for them to keep on file...Even if you have insurance. They are more concerned with payment then with patient care. Not to mention they are discriminating against someone who does not have a credit card...
Roslyn, NY |
Dr. Klein misdiagnosed me for 2 years. After not responding to his recommendations he wanted me to travel into NYC to be treated. My quality of life had been significantly compromised. I hadn't slept and had been constantly irritable from the itching, burning pain. After seeking a third dermatologist, I was correctly diagnosed and am finally being treated appropriately. My skin was so damaged after left untreated for so long. I'm grateful it is repairing and the normal texture is returning.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Klein, MD?
Are you Dr. Klein?

Visit Dr. Klein

Dr. Klein accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO