Dr. Peter Klein, MD

Dr. Peter Klein, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Peter Klein, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in East Patchogue, NY. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Klein is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital.

Dr. Klein's Experience

See how Dr. Klein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Klein

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Klein has admitting privileges.

Dr. Klein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Klein to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Klein's Performance
in Mount Sinai, NY |
Easy and painless. Dr Klein, as usual, very comforting
SETAUKET |
Excellent professional practice, Dr. Klein is top notch. I've been a patient for several years and have always found Dr. Klein and his staff to be beyond reproach. He is a bright, well-trained physician who, in my experience, always has his patients best interests at heart. When I was diagnosed with a melanoma a few years ago, he was able to quickly assess the situation, reassure me that all would be well, and provided me with an excellent referral to a colleague for the required surgery.
in Stony Brook, NY |
I have been fortunate to have Dr. Klein as my dermatologist for a number of years. During that time he has helped me through some very difficult medical problems and I couldn't be more grateful.He and his staff are true professionals who I recommend highly.
in Tampa, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Klein's for approx 6 years. If you are in need of a professional, astute and caring considerate at the top of the skin game; you need to look any further, as you have found dermatologist extraordinaire and I do not exaggerate. I had a very rare autoimmune skin disease and thank god my original dermatologist sent me on to Dr. Klein and as she put it she used everything in her arsenal to try and put this disease in remission. He sure did. He is my hero.
FABULOUS, PROFESSIOSNAL REGARD FOR MY CIRCUMSTANCES.
in Wading River, NY |
Always a pleasant experience coming to this office. Staff is friendly. There has never been a long wait. Dr Klein is personable as well as knowledgeable . I feel confident in his care. Have been a patient here for years. Glad to have been introduced to this group.
Plainview, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Klein for over 10 years. I trust him completely and would highly recommend the practice.
in Port Jefferson Station, NY |
I have never met a doctor like Dr. Klein. I went in with a long list of concerns and I was afraid he was going to limit the visit to two or three things. Dr. Klein patiently sat with me and went through the list item by item. At the same time, he did he did a total skin cancer check. Something on my back that other doctors dismissed for years turned out to be a basal cell cancer. I love him! He was so caring and so nice and we had some nice laughs during the visit. Thumbs up.
Freeport, NY |
This office will only schedule an appointment for someone who has and is willing to give them a visa or Master card number for them to keep on file...Even if you have insurance. They are more concerned with payment then with patient care. Not to mention they are discriminating against someone who does not have a credit card...
Roslyn, NY |
Dr. Klein misdiagnosed me for 2 years. After not responding to his recommendations he wanted me to travel into NYC to be treated. My quality of life had been significantly compromised. I hadn't slept and had been constantly irritable from the itching, burning pain. After seeking a third dermatologist, I was correctly diagnosed and am finally being treated appropriately. My skin was so damaged after left untreated for so long. I'm grateful it is repairing and the normal texture is returning.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Klein, MD?
Are you Dr. Klein?

Compare Dr. Klein

}

Dr. Klein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Infections
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Warts
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid
  • Warts

Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med

Graduated in 1998

University Hospital SUNY Stony Brook

Dr. Klein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology