Dr. Peter Kaufman, DMD

Dr. Peter Kaufman, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Peter Kaufman, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Sarasota, FL. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

3900 Clark Rd Bldg I

• EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Kaufman

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Education data for Dr. Kaufman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kaufman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kaufman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaufman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaufman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaufman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaufman to family and friends

Dr. Kaufman's Performance

My wonderful dentist (Dr James Hazlett) referred me to this amazing Oral Surgeon for a tooth extraction. His fantastic, kind staff fit me in quickly as I was in excruciating pain. Dr Kauffman was very careful and examined thoroughly to ensure extraction was the best answer; how to minimize my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have a complicated jaw history and Dr. Peter Kaufman is wonderful with me! He is an excellent oral surgen and truly a kind and gentle giant. I only want him to treat me! His staff is very kind too! If you need an oral surgeon, don't hesitate. He is an awesome Doctor!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
There is no other surgeon i would ever let touch my family! Tbe best surgeon out there by far.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had two teeth pulled yesterday and the experience was wonderful. I chose to be asleep during the procedure and both Dr. Kaufman and his staff put in the IV and got me to sleep with ease. I had very little discomfort and bleeding with the extractions.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I was referred to Dr. Kaufman on 8/15/16 to have a cracked tooth removed. Upon examination, he said he didn't have time to remove the tooth and stated that he would have to consult with my regular dentist. I was charged $125 for a "consultation fee". I have emailed him, twice, to find out my...more
Are you Dr. Kaufman?