Dr. Peter Katz, MD

Family Medicine | Male

PETER KATZ MD PA 3301 W Boynton Beach Blvd Ste 12 Boynton Beach, FL 33436 Get Directions
Dr. Peter Katz, MD
Dr. Peter Katz, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 42 years.

Dr. Katz's Experience

See how Dr. Katz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Katz

Dr. Katz accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Katz is now accepting new patients
    PETER KATZ MD PA3301 W Boynton Beach Blvd Ste 12

Dr. Katz's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    in Miami, FL |
    My experience with dr Katz has been very beneficial. He has helped me in many. Ways. Im sober. Today thanks for dr katz......also think hes fabulous caring doctor. He uses his experience n knowledge to help you. I highly recommend him.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    I moved to Boynton Beach 3 years ago , he was one of the doctors on my insurance list. I went in with cold/flu issues and he helped me. He was very pleasant and talked with me for several minutes about my condition and my move. He has been my doctor since then, whenever I need to make an appointment the office is always able to get me right in. To this day when I do go in for a checkup he is very pleasant and outgoing and always very helpful for me.
    in Boca Raton, Fl |
    Wow surprising reading these reviews, I've gone to doctor katz for years and he has always been a great doctor. he's not afraid to let everyone know his life talking on the phone while your waiting but I find it rather interesting and humorous at times, people are always looking at things like they're negatives. He's stern at times but in end willing to actually help verse do a lot of talking and trick you into going through bunch of different medications like I've had doctors do to me in past.
    Delray Beach, FL |
    Horrible! Beware!
    Boynton Beach, FL |
    doctor is unprofessional, he don't let you to talk he cut you off, make my husband take he;s shirt off with out closing the door of the room, the worse Doctor ever...
    Boynton Beach, FL |
    This is the worst Dr. In the history of medical professionals i am in total discuss about how he treat people I was charged a office visit just to pick up my husband prescription and I'm not even the patient and who charges an office visit just to pick up a prescription that one of your own patients need. He do not need a medical license, he is so rude and unprofessional
    Pompano Beach, FL |
    Doctor has a poor attitude, is argumentative toward the patient, and even cut me off multiple times when trying to explain my medical history. He made me wait over 45 minutes from being brought to the examination room where the nurse had me fill out a survey while he was at the front desk on the phone for over 20 minutes with his mother discussing dinner plans. 1on1 time was 3 minutes. Not satisfied. Nurse was friendly and office wasn't busy so I was able to go in the same day I called.
    Have you seen Dr. Peter Katz, MD?
    Are you Dr. Katz?

Dr. Katz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Allergies
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Depression
    • Emphysema
    • Heart Disease
    • High Cholesterol
    • Injuries
    • Menopause
    • Pneumonia
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1975

McMaster University

Completed in 1977

Dr. Katz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Katz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage