Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Peter Kaiser, MD
Dr. Peter Kaiser, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Kaiser is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center.

3805 E Bell Rd Ste 5800

Phoenix, AZ 85032

Learn about Dr. Kaiser

To help people achieve health for life.

Dr. Kaiser's Experience

Dr. Kaiser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Kaiser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaiser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaiser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaiser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaiser to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Kaiser's Performance
    GOOD
Glendale, Arizona |
Dr. Kaiser was very helpful and respectful with my 4 year old daughter. His staff is wonderful and very attentive.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I have had my entire family under the care of Dr. Peter Kaiser for 14 years. I trust him completely. He is a very knowledgeable doctor. He takes time with his patients and explains his diagnosis to his patients so that they fully understand. He is very kind and patient with my young daughter. She has been going to him since she was 2. She is 10 now! He has so much valuable experience and has attended the best medical school, Northwestern in Chicago. Our family loves him!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I saw Dr. Kaiser for bad nasal and sinus problems. I liked him right away. I found him to be straight forward, knowledgeable, and personable. He diagnosed a deviated septum and wanted to get a CT scan of my sinuses. The CT scan was done in his office at another appointment and he was there to personally go over the results with me, which was really helpful. The scan showed sinus blockage, and he recommended sinus surgery along with septoplasty. Surgery went perfectly and I am 100% better.
in Glendale, AZ |
He didn't even know why lymph nodes swell, told me it's not abnormal if they persist past three months and told me just because they are larger than normal doesn't mean they are enlarged. Doesn't make any sense at all. He told me active ebv can not cause lymphoma, look it up it most definitely does. He also said lymphoma is when only one lymph node swells abnormally large, wrong again. Swollen lymph nodes throughout the whole body indicate cancer. He was rude and advised me to see someone else.
Dr. Kaiser is the worst ENT doctor I've ever seen. He was very unprofessional rude and never took care of my problems. I have a bad nasal congestion and swallowing difficulty which cause me a severe anxiety. He tested my throat and diagnosed me with VCD. I asked him " What is VCD and how to treat it?" His answer was "Go on-line and find out about it".. Terrible!!! I normally do not write reviews. But this case made me very frustrating. I would never recommend him to my friends of family.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Kaiser was excellent with my 1 year old son. After months of ear infections he took care of it and was very friendly. He even was available to answer questions after the surgery.
in Prescott valley AZ |
Been seeing Dr. Kaiser for approximately 1 year now for various ear problems and after putting tubes in my ears , I have never heard better
in Peoria, AZ |
I recently had septum surgery and was very impressed with Dr Kaiser. The surgery went very well, the staff was very attentive and helpful and Dr Kaiser was exceptional. I would highly recommend Dr Kaiser!
Litchfield Park, AZ |
My 9 month old daughter needed tubes put in her ears. We visited both dr offices as well as the surgery center. Dr Kaiser was fantastic! He took his time and made me feel comfortable with my child having surgery. He was gentle when interacting with my daughter . His staff at both offices and the surgery center were wonderful as well. They called to check on us the day after surgery and they seemed truly compassionate. Overall great experience . Highly recommend Dr. Kaiser
in Phoenix, AZ |
Myself and 3 of my children have seen Dr Kaiser. We have seen him for allergy testing, tonsil/adenoids removed (5yo & 14yo at the time), earring issues, sinus issues and when I had to have my thyroid removed - he did that surgery as well. He is very professional yet puts the patient at ease, he talked to the kids about what was going on, not just the parent. I have been seeing him for over 10yrs.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
My daughter has seen Kaiser for a couple of years now. She has special needs with hearing loss as well and he is great with her. Great knowledge and to the point. Respectful and treats her like his own. Asks me during the visit how I feel about what he's just told me. He has also performed surgery on her twice.
in Phoenix, AZ |
We were referred to Dr. Peter C. Kaiser's office by our sons peditrican. Dr. Kaiser and his staff are all so friendly, caring and very informative. Dr. Kaiser took out our 5 yr old sons extremely large tonsils and adenoids. He was very informative and very thorough about the procedure and what to expect afterwards and what to look for. The surgery center even had nothing but high remarks about Dr. Kaiser and how thorough he is. I'd recommend Dr. Kaiser to anyone with ENT issues of any age.
Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Kaiser is great. He provided all the information I would need up front. He looked in to special post op care for me as I am breastfeeding. I just went in for my follow up and he went over what he found during my procedure. Great doctor. I will be seeing him again for all my ENT needs.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Very friendly and straight forward. Answered all my questions about my procedure. Prepared me for post op.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Kaiser is very thorough and thoughtful. He correctly diagnosed and treated my sinus problems after my family doctor and another ENT were unable to. Highly recommend him.
in St Johns |
He was rude, I live 4 hours away had missed only 3 appts due to sickness and my car breaking down today I was told by his office that my autistic son wasn't allowed to come back and if have to find him another ear doctor he was the one who put mh sons tubes in his ears and I think he should finish the job! Please don't take your child to this office all of them are RUDE....
in Phoenix, az |
He's an excellent doctor and so damn handsome..
Have you seen Dr. Peter Kaiser, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaiser?