Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Peter Johnson, MD
Dr. Peter Johnson, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Des Plaines, IL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital.

8901 Golf Rd

Des Plaines, IL 60016

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Cofinity
  • HealthLink
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Johnson

Peter E. Johnson MD, and the Center for Aesthetic Surgery, provide a personalized experience for those seeking a renewed sense of who they are, body and soul. Dr. Johnson draws from a foundation of proven techniques in cosmetic surgery while applying the latest advances, blended with artistic confidence to provide the very best in cosmetic plastic surgery today. His philosophy is to help you express your inner beauty, to be the very best you can be.

Dr. Johnson's Experience

Dr. Johnson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Third-Degree Burns

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
  • Children's Memorial Hospital-Research Fellow, Plastic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • University Of Miami, Mailman Fellow In Maxillofacial/Craniofacial Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Johnson's Performance
in Chicago, IL |
4 years ago today, I lost my job and was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. I'm not sure why I was blessed with the doctors who took my case, but they all collectively helped me keep things together, Dr. Johnson being one of my favorites. The insurance I had, his practice did not accept, he took my case despite. I'm forever in his debt. I'v been told many times that my reconstructive surgery is top notch. I walk through life today with all of this behind me and owe many thanks to Dr. Johnson!
in arlington heights,IL |
They don't care about your situation it is just about money
in Milwaukee, WI |
I chose Dr. Johnson after meeting with other top plastic surgeons in downtown Chicago. His gentle and caring manner mixed with his obvious artistic talent caught my attention. He was the only Dr. to suggest a partial vs. full abdominoplasty for my diastasis. Add in his patient listening skills and I was won. The friendly staff just adds more warmth to this spa like experience. Did I just use the word surgery and spa in the same sentence? Yes, its as close as it gets. His results are beautiful!
Elmhurst, IL |
I waited to post this review until well after my surgery. Although I had met with Dr. Johnson and his staff numerous times, I was apprehensive because of some of the reviews on health grades. I moved forward because I trusted his resume and experience. I am so thankful that I chose Dr. Johnson. The outcome of my breast augmentation and scar revision was beyond my expectations. My only regret is that I didn't do it 10 years ago. The results are so natural and the recovery went very well.
Bellevue, WA |
This by far was the worst doctor visit I have ever had! If you could even call it that! I was referred to dr. Johnson from a co-worker who said that could help me. I made an appt to see him and when I arrived the receptionist led me to a room, when this so called Dr walked in, didn't introduce himself/ask my name and just said what's the issue, then said ok we can schedule a time to remove that, then walked out. I decided not to go with him bc he was too expnsve but somehow I'm being charged$118
in Glenview |
Bad results and called office and they could have cared less! So unprofessional! Never going back! As someone said previously, as soon as the money is in their hands they are done with you!
in Carpentersville, IL |
He's only caring and willing to listen until he gets your money. When you run into problems after surgery, it will be a battle to reach him and you'll get the run around from the office. When you do manage to reach him, it will only be for a couple of minutes before he sends the nurse in to deal with you instead. Save yourself the money and stress and find a doctor with actual good skills who actually cares for his patients. Ill be needing another surgery to fix HIS mistakes.
Glenview, IL |
He was very interest in explaining to me, about facelift & how nice was going to be for me. I was not ready to pay now $8,500 I went to him for fillers & i just wanted a quick fix for now until i would have money for facelift! He said with $850 i was going to be happy for now...I did had the filler I was bruised for 2 weeks & when swelling went down..there was no improvement! Went back to him & he was no longer caring admitted that didn't work for me.He lied & all he cares is Money I regret...
Have you seen Dr. Peter Johnson, MD?
Are you Dr. Johnson?