Dr. Peter Jian, MD

Bariatric Medicine •  Male • Age 33

Dr. Jian

Baylor College of Medicine Family Medicine Clinic at Kirby

3701 KIRBY DR, STE 100 Houston, TX 77098

Dr. Peter Jian, MD is a bariatric medicine specialist in Houston, TX. He specializes in bariatric medicine, family medicine, and more.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Jian accepts

Dr. Jian accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Independent Health
Private HealthCare Systems
Provider Select, Inc.
Texas Children's Health Plan

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Jian treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Jian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jian

Dr. Jian?
Dr. Jian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Peter Jian, MD
Dr.Jian is just the best helping me with my weight loss being seeing him going on a year and I am just do great so glad Dr. Horsfield recommended me too see him he is just the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Jian, MD?
Dr.Jian is a very intelligent, professional, compassionate and caring doctor, understand bilingual and crossculture difference, who my family and I are lucky and honor to call my primary care family doctor. He listens patiently, make you feel comfotable to share any medical problems, goes above and beyond to deliver prompt and effective solutions to your symptoms. Simply he's The Best I have met in HOUSTON!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Jian, MD?
Dr. Jian is great, professional, knowledgeable, and attentive. Dr. Jian has been our primary doctor for the past few years and we trust him with our health. I appreciate when Dr. Jian and his staff return my concerned messages or phones calls in a timely manner. Thank you Dr. Jian you are the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Jian, MD?
Dr. Peter Jian is simply amazing. I remember when we’d changed Insurances and opted to use the Doctors at Baylor I was slightly apprehensive because I love our former Doctor. But Peter has been one of the best things to ever happen to me in my lifetime. Since seeing him I have lost weight and I feel so much better! I would highly recommend this wonderful Young Man to anyone that is looking for someone that truly seems to care and he listens. Dr. Peter Jian is simply the best, better than all the rest! He’s our PCP for life. We wish him the best. Sincerely, Kevin D. Calvin, Patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Jian, MD?
Dr. Jian has been so very helpful with my weight loss journey. He is patient, kind and has tons of useful tips and ideas to help lose weight and keep it off! I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Jian, MD?
Dr. Jian has been my primary care doctor for the past few years. I appreciate his detailed exams and explanations of concerns. I also appreciate that he advises me on many options and the up/down sides of each so I can make an informed decision on my health care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Jian, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Jian. The professionalism, knowledge, and time he takes to address and explains all of my concerns is beyond five star rating. Even when I went to another medical fascility their staff asked me if I’m happy with him since they see his referrals and work with patients, and how he handles patient related work in a great timely manner. After each and every visit at Dr. Jian’s office I’m very confident and comfortable that I have received the highest quality of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Jian, MD?
Thank you Dr Jian! I lost a lot of weight, and my prediabes and high cholesterol both went away!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Jian, MD?
I'm very happy I chose Dr. Jian as my new PCP for general health purposes. I have had 3 office visits with him, and at each one he never rushed but took the time to listen to my concerns and explain his recommendations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Jian, MD?
Dr. Jian is very thorough, attentive and extremely knowledgeable. Honestly, I picked him somewhat randomly to be my primary care physician last year and I couldn’t have made a better choice! I was lucky to find out that weight loss and nutrition are also his specialties, so getting my body healthy without medicine has been a huge turning point for me. My vitals are now in check and BMI went from overweight (borderline obese) to normal in less than 7 months! I strongly recommend Dr. Jian! A+++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Jian, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jian?

Dr Jian is a board-certified family medicine physician who specializes in medical weight loss and primary care. He is the creator of medical weight loss clinic for Baylor College of Medicine Family Medicine Clinic. His provides a personalized&nb...

• Bariatric Medicine