Dr. Peter Hurtubise, DO

Dr. Peter Hurtubise, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine | Male

Heartland Family Health 1535 Highlands Dr Ste 100 Lititz, PA 17543 Get Directions

Dr. Peter Hurtubise, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine doctor who practices in Lititz, PA. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Hurtubise is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital, Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center and WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital.

Dr. Hurtubise's Experience

See how Dr. Hurtubise's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hurtubise

Dr. Hurtubise accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Hurtubise has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hurtubise's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hurtubise to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Hurtubise's Performance
in Lancaster, PA |
Our family has moved about: 12--13 times over the years, and have seen several Doctors. I am so very happy that we have actually found our favorite one around six years ago, or so. That Dr. is Dr. Peter Hurtubise, with Heartland Family Health, in Lititz, PA. I, and our two sons are proud patients of his also. Dr. Hurtubise gives you extremely credible diagnosis, and he spends quality time with you. (You never feel that he is rushing you.)
in Lancaster Co |
He's a 4.5 star dr.! He truly seems to care about me, as he always asks how I'm doing in my life not just why I am there. Wealth of experience, and always a smile when greeted. He lets me text him (many drs don't do) & he usually gets back to me. He doesn't hesitate to order tests to save money, even if it's my idea, as his first priority is my health. His office staff is okay, e.g. the on-call isn't great as they don't seem to have access to medical records, even in this day & age of technology
LAncaster pa |
This practice was completely incompetent and did not help me in my quest for the right diagnosis of Lyme disease. I got treated like I was a fool after they had me run around picking up specific packaging for blood work, that I requested to be sent to a lab idiot California that only tests for lyme. After having me run around for half a day they ultimately refused to send it citing that the blood was no good for testing. Dr. Hurtubise needs to educate himself and his staff further. Horrible
New Holland, PA |
very understanding of individual needs
in Lancaster, PA |
Hes an awesome physician, He is very caring, listens to everything you say and talks things out with you, Hes the Best, and I have gone through a lot of doctors in the past seven years. We all love him, hes very nice, personable, and were glad we found him.
in Stroudsburg, PA |
There are few doctors I trust more - & I guarantee I have seen more doctors than probably all reviewers combined. Dr. Hurtubise has taken me in when no one else would, listens to me, and discusses options with me rather than dictating them to me. I consider myself lucky to have him as a doctor; it makes the 7-hr-long drive 100% worth it. Knows a lot but isn't afraid to admit what he doesn't know; often he will research an issue. Explains issues very well.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Hurtubise, DO?
Are you Dr. Hurtubise?

Compare Dr. Hurtubise

}

Dr. Hurtubise's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Hurtubise has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hurtubise's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Hurtubise does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hurtubise and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Hurtubise does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hurtubise and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

Dr. Hurtubise does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hurtubise and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.