Dr. Peter Herman, MD

Dermatology | Male

Peter S Herman MD PA 10960 Montwood Dr Ste A El Paso, TX 79935 Get Directions
Dr. Peter Herman, MD
Dr. Peter Herman, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in El Paso, TX. He is 78 years old and has been practicing for 55 years.

Dr. Herman's Experience

See how Dr. Herman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Herman

Dr. Herman accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Herman is now accepting new patients

Dr. Herman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Herman to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Herman's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
El Paso, TX |
Thank you for always providing excellent service!
El Paso, TX |
Dr. Peter Herman is the BEST. The treatments I'm receiving from him are really working. And I do recommend him because he is the best in his field.
El Paso, TX |
Trust me when I tell you: When in need of a dermatologist, whether it be clinical or cosmetic, RUN (do not walk) away from this business as fast as you possibly can. I am on my 6th month (going on 7) trying to get reimbursed for services I never should have paid out-of-pocket for. Long story short: they charge you the full amount up front AND get reimbursed by the insurance company hoping that you don't notice. And when you call them out on it, they take their sweet time. NEVER GO HERE!
Awesome Staff!
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. was very polite and answer all my questions. It was a nice touch that they provided coffee while I waited, very kind. The front desk was quick and it's nice.
in El Paso, Tx |
Stay away from this doctor. He only wants to get your money I took my son for treatment and after paying in full for only one medical visit and some of his products. I still receiving collection requests from him that my account is seriously past due. That my credit record will be affected if I not pay within 30 days. I have called to clarify and staff is rude and do not fix the issue.
in El Paso, TX |
Stay away from this guy unless you want to sit in the waiting room for 4 hours. He only looked at half my body when I went in so he could schedule another visit and get two fees. Rude, incompetent staff who lost my records. TCH, El Paso
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Herman does not care about his patients, it is all about the money. Staff is very rude. I am on time and I had to wait for 4hrs. He prescribes a treatment, at the cashier his staff tries very hard to sell me their product which cost some $500. On a second visit I tell him that the cost was prohibitive and he tells me about another great option which cost only $60, but he does not sell it. That just tells me where his heart is.
in El Paso, TX |
It does take a few more waiting time thana most doctors but when you are in with the doctor he does take his time to listen and he goes to work.. I recently went to the office on the East side on Montwood and saw Dr Karen Heman she was great! I like the offfices taff they are always courteous and ready to help! The staff inisde are nruises they are every nice too!
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Herman while a nice person charges excessive amount if an appointment is missed. In addition the office does not provide a courtesy call to remind you of an appointment. Unless you have the first appointment in the morning and also arrive 30 minutes before that appointment you are likely to wait several hours.He also sell products from his office that have questionable and mixed research. I would under no circumstances recommend him to anyone.
Rude staff, long wait times, money hungry doctor
We'be been there multiple times and every time we went there we had to wait between 1.5 and 3 hours although we had an appointment. I can't judge his medical abilities but office organization is unacceptable. They also double charged us before and it took more than three years weeks to get our money back. This was our last visit. If you have alternatives go there.
in El Paso, TX |
I would NOT recommend Dr. Herman if he was the last Dermatologist in El Paso. Absolutely the worst bed side manner and the wait time for an appointment is over 3 hours.
in El paso tx |
My daughter was told that she had an appointment at 1115 am It's almost 1pm I went to ask the receptionist. She said that everyone gets told to be here at 1115. That it doesn't mean that they are going to be seen at that time. They go by the sign in sheet
Have you seen Dr. Peter Herman, MD?
Are you Dr. Herman?

Compare Dr. Herman

Dr. Herman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Herman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Herman's Board Certifications

• Dry Skin
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Hives
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

Completed in 1971

Royal Chldns Hospital

Completed in 1965

• German

Dr. Herman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Herman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology