Dermatology  |
Male
Dr. Peter Helton, DO
Dr. Peter Helton, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Newport Beach, CA. He has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Helton is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center.

1901 Westcliff Dr

• Health Net
  • HealthSmart
  • MedHealthInsurance

Learn about Dr. Helton

See how frequently Dr. Helton performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Skin Infections
high
Warts
high

Dr. Helton's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Hair Loss
  • Impetigo
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for California.

• Michigan State University / College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Helton has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Helton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Helton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Helton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Helton to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Helton's Performance
Dr Helton was the first Doctor to do my Botox over a decade ago. The man is a genius and I didn't know how lucky I was to have found him. I cant find anyone in the area I am now and after $1200 still isnt working. The minute I get back to Ca Im booking an appointment, well several. Thank you Dr. Helton for being an honest and amazing Doctor who cares about his patients. The little "ouch" is just a topper :)
Great friendly staff, comfortable environment, fabulous physician with great technical skill!
The staff is very efficient & Sarah is always pleasant & takes time to explain in detail. I am very comfortable going to my appointments.
Dr. Helton and staff are informative and helpful in providing guidance in choosing skin care and rejuvenating procedures. I am always pleased with my results.
I really feel good about visiting Sarah at Dr. Helton's office. She is very thorough and meticulous and I have really come to trust myself into her care as far as my skin is concerned. The office is clean and nice and all the staff have been very good to me. I don't have any qualms about recommending their services to anyone.
I've been going to Helton for a while now and I absolutely love it. From my first appointment with Dr. Helton I knew I was going to get great results. I've seen a lot of progress in my skin that I haven't with other dermatologist I've seen. The staff is always so sweet and welcoming. I still have issues with my skin but everyone there is dedicated to helping it improve.
I have done few different injections , I have been so happy with result very natural looking and look younger.
I have been going to Dr. Helton for close to 20 years There is no one else I would trust with injectables in my face. His staff is always helpful and knowledgeable on the very best skin care and skin health in general. He is honest and treats his patients with the utmost of integrity. Dr. Helton doesn't tell you what you want to hear he tells you the absolute truth. I refer all my friends and family in need of dermatology to him and the skilled staff in his practice.
Dr. Helton put me completely at ease the moment he entered the room. I was impressed with his knowledge, ability to answer my questions and his willingness to help me improve my appearance. He provided a professional solution to all my skin problems. I highly recommend Dr. Helton and his competent support staff.
This was my first visit to Dr. Helton and I was impressed. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Helton was more concerned about my acne than any other dermatologist had been in the past. I liked how he took detailed logs of my past treatments in order to assess my skin's condition. Overall, I had a great first experience at this office.
Dr. Helton and his staff our amazing. I first met Dr. Helton a few years ago after suffering from an extremely painful boil. His treatment, advice and follow up was amazing. I was pain free soon after. What was also greT was his positive attitude and kindness. During my visits I told him about acne on my back that I had never had treated. He has now developed a treatment plan that has helped tremendously. I'm grateful to the Helton Staff. It is a wonderful place that is comfortable. Highly recom
Peter Helton & staff are the best! The staff is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. Peter Helton is a master at his service. Takes his time to ensure your service was to perfection and natural. I trust him completely and referred many happy clients. He has kept me looking young for many years and makes the ageing process for me much more comfortable as I leave every time more confident.
Saw Sarah Bobich today regarding my acne. She's super nice and friendly! I have been coming to this office for about 12 years, doing all sorts of things :) I really want to try the Ultrashape and the Photofacial one day!
The staff is always friendly and accommodating They have done a great job treating both my children's acne.
My experience was very positive. Waiting time was short, appointment addressed all my concerns, left feeling like a happy camper.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Helton, DO?
Are you Dr. Helton?