Dr. Peter Fredericks, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Peter Fredericks, MD
Board-certified in orthopedic surgery, Peter D. Fredericks, MD, began studying medicine because of his own personal medical experiences. In medical school, he earned the Outstanding Achievement Award and was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. After earning his MD, Dr. Fredericks went on to complete an internship in general surgery, a residency in orthopedic surgery and a fellowship in orthopedic trauma. In 2016, he was awarded Top Doc 2016 in orthopedic surgery. Dr. Fredericks likes to spend his spare time with his family as well as hiking, camping and fishing.

Dr. Fredericks' Care Philosophy

I want the best possible outcomes for our patients. Whether in the operating room or in the office, I will take as much time as needed to get the job done right.

Dr. Fredericks' Experience

See how Dr. Fredericks' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fredericks

Dr. Fredericks accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Fredericks is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fredericks has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fredericks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fredericks to family and friends
    Dr. Fredericks' Performance
    in Cedaredge, CO |
    Dr. Fredericks impressed me immediately with his knowledge of my injury and his ability to get me healed up, with the caveat that I work hard to help the process along. Every other department from Radiology to anesthesiology and nursing commented on what a good surgeon he was, if a bit demanding. Goes with the territory and I felt like his "demanding" meant he expected to get the best treatment he could for his patients.
    Colorado Springs, CO |
    I had a fall in Jan 2015 and had hardware installed to aid the bone in healing. It was extremely painful all the time and it made a scraping noise every time I rose from a chair to a standing position. Dr. Fredericks replaced the hardware in the femur bone. After 16 months and the night of the surgery, the pain was gone and the noise stopped. I would recommend Dr. Fredericks to any one who needs trauma surgery.
    in Woodland Park |
    Dr. Fredericks was very professional and personable. He listened to all questions and gave you time to explain what questions you had. He did not rush you through which is unusual in this day and age. I would diffidently recommend him to anyone that need an orthopedic surgery.
    in Pueblo, CO |
    Our daughter was in a serious auto accident that landed her in the ER and Dr Peter Fredericks was the Orthopedic Surgeon on duty that morning. Our daughter received wonderful care and we, her parents, received timely, informative updates, answers to our questions and peace of mind that she was getting the best treatment. His attention to detail, care and follow up impressed us the most and he communicated with us frequently during the whole process. We are so thankful he was her Dr & surgeon
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    DR. Fredericks was the best thing to happen to me after my accident. His bedside manner and overall concern for my well being are not seen in many physicians today. He took the time to talk to me and understand my circumstances. He is very easy to talk with and takes the time to explain things to you in a manner that makes sense. I broke my arm and sacrum six weeks ago he plated my arm so I could be mobile enough to go home and I just started walking yesterday. Thanks DR Fredericks
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    Dr Fredericks is very down to earth. He talks to you like a person. He immediately made me feel like I could trust him 100%. He has already done one surgery on me, and will be doing a below the knee amputation on me this week. He is a very caring doctor. I immediately on meeting him, liked him immensely. I would definitely recommend Doctor Fredericks to anyone that wants a truly caring doctor. Brian Harmon
    in Colorado Springs, Colorado |
    Hands down most caring MD. Very passionate to his work and the work he does for his patients. All my surgeries went great. Helped me get through the roughest patch in my life. Jimmy North.
    Have you seen Dr. Peter Fredericks, MD?
    Are you Dr. Fredericks?

Dr. Fredericks says...

Dr. Fredericks' Care Philosophy

I want the best possible outcomes for our patients.  Whether in the operating room or in the office, I will take as much time as needed to get the job done right.

Dr. Fredericks says...

My fellowship training in Orthopaedic trauma surgery has given me additional subspecialty training in both surgical and non-operative care of upper extremity fractures, lower extremity fractures, pelvic fractures, acetabulum (hip socket) fractures, peri-articular fractures (fractures that go into the joint), fragility fractures (fractures in the elderly associated with osteoporosis), and nonunions (fractures that fail to heal) and malunions (fractures that heal in a bad position).

Dr. Fredericks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Ankle Fracture
    • Broken Arm
    • Chondrocalcinosis
    • Clavicle Fracture
    • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
    • Elbow Bursitis
    • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
    • Femur Fracture
    • Foot Fracture
    • Hip Fracture
    • Knee Dislocation
    • Knee Fracture
    • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
    • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
    • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Orthoindy

Completed in 2013

University Of Arizona

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Fredericks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fredericks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Trauma Surgery