Dr. Peter Ferrante, DPM

Dr. Peter Ferrante, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Male
Dr. Peter Ferrante, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Watertown, CT. He specializes in podiatry.

777 Echo Lake Rd Unit F

Watertown, CT 06795

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Ferrante's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Podiatry

Dr. Ferrante's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ferrante

4.3

Dr. Ferrante?
What People Say About Dr. Peter Ferrante, DPM
Dr. Ferrante is a wonderful podiatrist. He is knowledgeable in all of the newest techniques and listens thoroughly to you and is thoughtful in his answers. I had foot pain for years and he made some practical recommendations to me and now my feet are pain-free. I used to dread taking my first step in the morning, but no longer! Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Ferrante, DPM?
Dr. Ferrante was professional and personable. He helped me with a foot problem (pain) that I had for many years. He diagnosed and began treating the problem immediately and I am already seeing positive results. Office staff was very courteous and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Ferrante, DPM?
Extremely knowledgeable, professional, articulate with a wonderful bedside manner. He had been recommended to me by a colleague after my poor experience with two other providers in his field, and he rectified my issue successfully and with a minimum of discomfort. Extremely satisfied!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Ferrante, DPM?
Went for a surgical consultation. The dr didn’t so much as read my chart. Didn’t know whether I was type 1 or type 2 diabetic. Spoke to me as if I was a child. Utterly no knowledge of my history or conditions. I would never let the man perform surgery on me, let alone allow him to provide treatment. Condescending, ignorant and obnoxious. Oh- also a liar. When I confronted him about not reading my chart, he said he had. He had not- disgusted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Ferrante, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Ferrante?