Dr. Peter Demos, MD

Dr. Peter Demos, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Peter Demos, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Springfield, MA. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

125 Liberty St Ste 206

Springfield, MA 01103

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Demos

See how frequently Dr. Demos performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Benign Tumor
Impetigo

Dr. Demos's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • McKennan Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Fam Prac Prog Sd
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Demos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Demos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Demos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Demos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Demos to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Demos' Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Enfield, CT |
Dr. Demos is knowledgeable, thorough, effiicient and quick to diagnose a problem and take action to correct it. He is courteous and gentle with older people especially. Would highly recommend him to others. The office staff is efficient, friendly and courteous.
Palmer, MA |
Super friendly staff!! Dr. Demos was very though on the exam and reassured me that none of the areas of concern I had were anything serious.
in Springfield, MA |
Very nice doctor and office. Not really sure about the bad reviews. The office staff was professional and friendly and Dr. Demos was exactly what you need in a Dr; quick, efficient and friendly.
Ludlow, MA |
Dr. Demos was extremely rude. We are an elderly couple so I went with my husband. Dr. did not look at or respond to me when I said hi after he shook hands with my husband. Dr. rushed and talk more to recorder than us. When my husband asked a follow-up question, Dr. responded rudely, "I already told you!" When I asked a question he ignored me and when I asked again he said he did not hear me. He walked out in the middle of my husband asking a question. I left shaking with anger! Do not go to him!
in Chicopee,MA |
Was there to have my son's skin condition looked at, he's 3. Office staff assured me they dealt with a lot of pediatrics, waiting room was packed, all elderly (just stating my observation). Dr. Demos referred to my son multiple times as kid, as in come here kid, did a skin exam with my son's underwear and pants on (and was so rough with him my son toppled over on the exam table), very poor bedside manner. Lousy visit in general; from the old office building to the doctor himself.
Wilbraham, MA |
Dirty waiting room & patient rooms Office staff unfriendly, seemed like it would hurt them to smile. Doctor is aloof. Cant stay focused. Wont look at you in the face. Speaks into his recorder longer than he speaks with the patient. Was rough with my elderly grandmother. After expressing my experience to friends and family, similar experiences happened with them. I would advise another dermatologist.
Springfield |
STAY AWAY!!! He didn't wash his hands! Also, a full body exam cannot be done with clothing on! Also, he told me to lose 50-60 lbs. knowing I'm totally disabled by chronic illness, severe insomnia, severe chronic fatigue and pain, migraine, and that I'm totally incapacitated 99% of the time! He interrupted me every time I spoke and failed to listen! I told him I can't exercise, so he told me to take in less calories. I told him I do, but he again told me to lose weight!
Most accurate dedicated doctor I have ever seen. Had a facial infection for two years, saw countless specialists+ hospitals. Only Peter Demos took my condition seriously and began treatment immediately.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Demos, MD?
Are you Dr. Demos?