Dr. Peter F. Deluca, MD

Dr. Peter F. Deluca, MD

Orthopedic Sports Medicine | Male | 57 years old

Learn about this Doctor

I treat all my patients as if they are family members. I try to keep on time but occassionally there is a complicated problem that needs more time to evaluate. Even though, I am a surgeon I try to treat most orthopaedic problems with intial non-operative treatment and recommend surgery if it would improve function and quality of life.Read more

Dr. Deluca's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Deluca's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Deluca

Dr. Deluca accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Deluca has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Deluca's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deluca to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Deluca
Dr. Deluca's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
in Glassboro, NJ |
Dr. Deluca is a gifted and knowledgable surgeon. Every step of the way, whenever I had questions or concerns, Dr deluca answered my questions thoroughly. I had full confidence that I was in great care at times.
Philadelphia, PA |
Ideal service and care.
in cherry hill,nj |
Dr. Delucaand his team are amazing!!
in barrington, nj |
Extremely professional and compationate. My recovery is months ahead of schedule which I attribute to Dr Deluca's skill. Was told how painful my rotator cuff surgery was going to be Andi suffered almost NO pain. thank you Dr Deluca !!!!
in Spring Lake, NJ |
Amazing doctor. He's very caring and takes time to speak with his patients. I've recommended him to all my friends and family. My whole experience with Dr. Deluca and the recovery process has influenced my decision to pursue a career in medicine. I hope to be as great a doctor as him some day. Thank you!
in washingtoN, DC |
Very professional and knowledgable
in cinnaminson, nj |
Great experience with dr deluca. Surgical repair of rotator cuff tendon was completely successful and I am back to normal use of my shoulder.
in mount laurel, nj |
He is wonderful and very good at explaining everything
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr. Deluca gave me back my stability in my knee. He is extremely patient and listened to my concerns. I had a difficult time just walking down steps. Now I'm back to the gym and able to do just about everything I want to accomplish! My situation was difficult as this was my second ACL repair on the same knee. I faired well after the surgery and feel like a new person. THANK YOU Dr. Deluca! Your expertise gave me my life back. I'm looking foward to getting back on the slopes with my family!
Sewell, New Jersey |
He is awesome with explanations and a very caring and understanding individual.
He made the process a lot easier than I thought it would be. He is a great doctor.
in Delran, NJ |
Dr DeLuca was friendly and informative from start to finish. Discussing options for surgery and walking me through what to expect helped ease my worries. I felt completely confident with his service throughout the entire procedure and for my post op care. He and his team at Rothman are fantastic!
Have you seen Dr. Peter F. Deluca, MD?
Are you Dr. Deluca?

Compare Dr. Deluca

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.