Dr. Peter Copithorne, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Frenchman Bay Orthopedics 50 Union St Ste 2100 Ellsworth, ME 04605 Get Directions
Dr. Peter Copithorne, MD
Dr. Peter Copithorne, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Ellsworth, ME. He is 47 years old. Dr. Copithorne is affiliated with Maine Coast Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Copithorne's Experience

See how Dr. Copithorne's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Copithorne

Dr. Copithorne accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Copithorne has admitting privileges.

Dr. Copithorne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Copithorne to family and friends
Dr. Copithorne's Performance
in Ellsworth, ME |
I'm only 2 weeks out of total hip replacement by Dr Copithorne and had my 2 week follow-up today. Recovery is going amazingly well and the incision is almost healed completely over! The Dr was very helpful in my initial consult with him and he did not pressure in any way but basically said, you don't need to have surgery until you body tells you it's time. Well, it finally was time and I'm feeling great! Thanks Dr Copithorne!!
Winhter Harbor, ME |
Based on my experience, I would recommend Dr. Copithorne without reservation as an excellent surgeon. He performed a total hip replacement on my right hip eight weeks ago, and it has been successful beyond all my expectations. There were no complications, and it feels just like my old hip--only much, much better. The hip pain is gone, my balance is returning, and I feel better than I have for two years. I am very grateful to Dr. Copithorne for his care and skill.
in Lubec, ME |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Copithorne. All of our questions were answered, sometimes before we even asked them. He is very skilled. Dr. Copithorne spent time with us, we did not feel rushed. His follow-up after surgery was great. He took time to confer with other doctors when needed. When surgery was a final decision, he had three plans for us. We were very impressed of his attention to detail as this was a hip revision of a replacement and you never know what you might find.THANKYOU
Have you seen Dr. Peter Copithorne, MD?
Are you Dr. Copithorne?

Compare Dr. Copithorne

Dr. Copithorne's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Maine not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

Dr. Copithorne does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Copithorne and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Copithorne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Copithorne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Copithorne does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Copithorne and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.