Dr. Peter Cobb, MD

Family Medicine | Male

TriStar Medical Group Family Physicians 2933 Medical Center Pkwy Ste A Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Get Directions
Dr. Peter Cobb, MD

Dr. Peter Cobb, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Murfreesboro, TN. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Cobb is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center.

Dr. Cobb's Experience

See how Dr. Cobb's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cobb

Dr. Cobb accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Cobb is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cobb has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cobb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cobb to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Cobb's Performance
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Best doctor I have ever had. Always cordial and explains everything in so I can understand it. Whole staff always warm and friendly, knowledgable. I always look forward to going to see them.
Gainesville, GA |
Dr Cobb is a very good doctor. He listens and spends enough time with me to understand my medical condition. Most importantly I trust him with my health care. I would highly recommend Dr. Cobb to others seeking a primary care physician.
Smyrna, TN |
Dr. Cobb is friendly and takes the time to listen to you and answers your questions. I never feel rushed.
in lavergne TN |
Great freindly staff, cool fish in the lobby. Dr. Cobb is my doctor, he knows me, my conditions, and history. Pushes with compassion for me to be a better me. I appreciate his honesty, and his willingness to listen. I do recommend him to people who ask,"hey, do you know a good doctor"? I respond, yes I do, DR. Cobb
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I am 80 years old and have been a patient since he opened his practice in Murfreesboro. Doctor Cobb and his entire staff are wonderful. The care provided to awesome. Appointments are timely and I highly recommend Dr Cobb..
in Smyrna, TN |
I cannot say enough good about Dr. Cobb and his Staff. Like any business, it all starts at the top, whether the business will be finite or infinite. Let me start with Dr. Cobb, his beside manner, his caring attitude, his manner of explaining things, He is just the Best. I have been seeing him for 9 years and wouldn't think of going to anyone else. Being the way he is, is reflective of the people who work for and with him. It's a pleasure going to the office and being treated with care & respect
in Smyrna |
Dr Cobb and his staff are great.
Smyrna, Tennessee |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cobb's for quite a few years and have no problem with recommending him to anyone. He has a very good "bed side " manner plus, he listens to you.
in SMYRNA, TN |
Dr. Cobb has been our primary care physician since moving our family to Tennessee in 2001. Great to work with and he has a great sense of humor. He and his staff have always gone out of his way to squeeze us in for an appointment on short notice. Not to mention he tells it like it is! We would highly recommend Dr. Cobb for any and all needs for primary care. Buzz and Ruth Schoen
Dr. Cobb and his staff are fun, they take time to listen and they make you feel as though you are the only patient when you are visiting the practice. I've referred several family members - some see Dr. Cobb, others see Dr. Childs and Dr. Born - but none have any complaints!
Murfreesboro, TN |
The staff is always friendly &helpful. The nurses take the time to make sure they get the vitals correct and are super friendly. Dr Cobb is AMAZING!! He takes time with the patients and truly listens to the patient and their problem. I would definitely recommend Dr Cobb to everyone.
in Smyrna, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr Cobb for nearly 10 years now. I cannot ask for a more caring doctor and the office and nursing staff is outstanding.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
He has serious anger issues. He called me and yelled at me to chill when I filed a compliant on his staff when they did not call on my lab results, did not order a prescription and for not calling a referral for me to see a specialist. This has happened more than once to my wife and I. He keeps his patients waiting while he feeds and talks to his dogs and fish. At Halloween, he kept his patients waiting for over an hour while he decorated the office. He has NO respect for his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Cobb, MD?
Are you Dr. Cobb?

Compare Dr. Cobb

Dr. Cobb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Cobb has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cobb's Board Certifications

Columbus Regional HealthCare System
    Columbus Healthcare Center Columbus Ga
    Davidson College

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Cobb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cobb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cystectomy