Family Medicine  |
Dr. Peter Cobb, MD
Dr. Peter Cobb, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Murfreesboro, TN. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Cobb is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center.

2933 Medical Center Pkwy Ste A

Murfreesboro, TN 37129

Dr. Peter Cobb, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • PHCS
  • Private HealthCare Systems

Learn about Dr. Cobb

Dr. Cobb's Experience

Dr. Cobb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Mole Removal
  • Stitches
  • Wart Removal
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Davidson College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Columbus Regional HealthCare System
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Columbus Healthcare Center Columbus Ga

Dr. Cobb has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cobb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cobb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cobb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cobb to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Cobb's Performance
in Murfreesboro, TN |
This guy is great as is his staff,they work with you in setting appointments,calling lab results .I like really early appointments and they give me one,they are a less than a mile from my home. He was well thought of by our local nurses.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Cobb's office is busy and somehow they manage to see patients quickly, with great people in support positions. I have never felt rushed, always felt that attention was given, questions responded to and care taken Can easily say the past nearly 4 years with Dr. Cobb's office and staff have been the most caring and pleasant experience in my (many!) years. It is without hesitation that I would recommend Dr. Cobb and his great staff for anyone looking for a caring doctor and practice.
Murfreesboro, TN |
I'm incredibly picky and Dr. Cobb is just plain awesome. It's a friendly office and he treats you like family. I hope he never retires.
Smyrna, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cobb for the past several years as have several of my family members. I have found Dr. Cobb to always be a caring, personable, very competent, as well as a listening, physician. I would, and do, highly recommend Dr. Cobb to my friends and family.
in Antioch, TN. |
Dr. Cobb has been my Doctor for well over 10 years. He is a credit to his profession. His bed side manner is phenomenal. A very caring human being. I would strongly recommend him and his staff to EVERYONE. Thanks, Coach
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Cobb is just excellent at making patient's feel like he really cares about how they are feeling and makes sure they can understand what is going on with them physically
in Lebanon, TN |
I have had a number of issues to be of concern and Dr. Cobb has been very diligent in working through them and getting to the core issue. He is the best family physician in the health care arena and I trust him with any issue. Not only does he listen but also asks about family members he has seen in the past. A wonderful health care provider
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I trust Dr. Cobb. He looked at me one day and decided to do some additional bloodwork which led to an early diagnosis of cancer in 2010. He is a caring person as well as intelligent professional
in Crossville, TN |
Best Doctor i have found, Been going to Dr. Cobb for years. Drive 125 miles for my appointments
Murfreesboro, TN |
I've been seeing Dr. Cobb for many years and hope to continue to do so for many years to come.
in Hillsboro, TN |
Dr. Cobb was the only Doctor that I had been to which promised he would not give up until he found what was causing my health issues, which he did and because of him I am still here that oday. I have been a patient of his for ten years and I am still recommending him to Sarcoidosis people I meet. He is very kind and truly cares about his patients.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Cobb is an excellent Doctor. He listens and is very kind. His most redeeming quality is his respect for his patients .
in Smyrna, TN |
My family and I have seen Dr Cobb for over a decade now, since before he had the office he is in currently. We couldn't be happier with him, his staff or the practice in general. He is easily one of the kindest and most competent physicians I have ever seen in my 33 years.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Best doctor I have ever had. Always cordial and explains everything in so I can understand it. Whole staff always warm and friendly, knowledgable. I always look forward to going to see them.
Gainesville, GA |
Dr Cobb is a very good doctor. He listens and spends enough time with me to understand my medical condition. Most importantly I trust him with my health care. I would highly recommend Dr. Cobb to others seeking a primary care physician.
Smyrna, TN |
Dr. Cobb is friendly and takes the time to listen to you and answers your questions. I never feel rushed.
in lavergne TN |
Great freindly staff, cool fish in the lobby. Dr. Cobb is my doctor, he knows me, my conditions, and history. Pushes with compassion for me to be a better me. I appreciate his honesty, and his willingness to listen. I do recommend him to people who ask,"hey, do you know a good doctor"? I respond, yes I do, DR. Cobb
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I am 80 years old and have been a patient since he opened his practice in Murfreesboro. Doctor Cobb and his entire staff are wonderful. The care provided to awesome. Appointments are timely and I highly recommend Dr Cobb..
in Smyrna, TN |
I cannot say enough good about Dr. Cobb and his Staff. Like any business, it all starts at the top, whether the business will be finite or infinite. Let me start with Dr. Cobb, his beside manner, his caring attitude, his manner of explaining things, He is just the Best. I have been seeing him for 9 years and wouldn't think of going to anyone else. Being the way he is, is reflective of the people who work for and with him. It's a pleasure going to the office and being treated with care & respect
in Smyrna |
Dr Cobb and his staff are great.
Smyrna, Tennessee |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cobb's for quite a few years and have no problem with recommending him to anyone. He has a very good "bed side " manner plus, he listens to you.
in SMYRNA, TN |
Dr. Cobb has been our primary care physician since moving our family to Tennessee in 2001. Great to work with and he has a great sense of humor. He and his staff have always gone out of his way to squeeze us in for an appointment on short notice. Not to mention he tells it like it is! We would highly recommend Dr. Cobb for any and all needs for primary care. Buzz and Ruth Schoen
Dr. Cobb and his staff are fun, they take time to listen and they make you feel as though you are the only patient when you are visiting the practice. I've referred several family members - some see Dr. Cobb, others see Dr. Childs and Dr. Born - but none have any complaints!
Murfreesboro, TN |
The staff is always friendly &helpful. The nurses take the time to make sure they get the vitals correct and are super friendly. Dr Cobb is AMAZING!! He takes time with the patients and truly listens to the patient and their problem. I would definitely recommend Dr Cobb to everyone.
in Smyrna, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr Cobb for nearly 10 years now. I cannot ask for a more caring doctor and the office and nursing staff is outstanding.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
He has serious anger issues. He called me and yelled at me to chill when I filed a compliant on his staff when they did not call on my lab results, did not order a prescription and for not calling a referral for me to see a specialist. This has happened more than once to my wife and I. He keeps his patients waiting while he feeds and talks to his dogs and fish. At Halloween, he kept his patients waiting for over an hour while he decorated the office. He has NO respect for his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Cobb, MD?

Visit Dr. Cobb

Dr. Cobb accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Network P
    Network S
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
    Flexcare
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA