Dr. Peter Chang, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Peter Chang, MD
Dr. Peter Chang, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Waltham, MA. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 9 years.

Dr. Chang's Experience

See how Dr. Chang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chang

Dr. Chang accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Chang is now accepting new patients
    Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution1440 Main St Ste 201
    Waltham, MA 02451
    (781) 891-6377Get Directions

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chang to family and friends
    Dr. Chang's Performance
    in Waltham, MA |
    Dr Chang was very pleasant to work with. He gave lots of options for my case from wait and see to very quick and invasive and let me make up my mind with no pressure, but gave me the pros and cons of option. I feel totally comfortable trusting him with my future care.
    in Southington, CT |
    Dr Chang is an amazing physician! I initially met him when he was a fellow for Dr Foster, and now he has returned as an amazing retina specialist and partner with Dr Foster. My uveitis follow up with Dr Foster turned into having emergency retinal surgery with Dr Chang. He was very concerned and explained everything to me very thoroughly! He calmed my nerves and saved my vision! I highly recommend him to all patients!
    in White Plains, NY |
    Dr. Chang is a very caring person. He speaks in terms that you can understand. He is very easy to talk to . He takes time with his patients to ensure they understand what they health needs are.
    in Waltham, MA |
    He was very nice and explained everything to me in a way l understood. I felt he truly cared for me as his patient and wants to help me maintain my eye sight. He also answered every question I had. He didn't try to rush me out the door which was a wonderful change from other doctors I have been to.
    Cambridge, MA |
    Dr. Chang was conscientious and courteous while listening to my concerns and explaining the results of my exam. He was very knowledgeable and had a positive bedside manner. He also took time to ensure I understood my results, options, and that my questions had been answered. I would definitely make my next appointment with him and recommend him to others.
    in Waltham, MA |
    Dr. Chang has a great manner. He made me feel very comfortable and explained everything in a way that I could understand easily. I definitely recommend him, and I will return for a follow up appointment next year.
    in White Plains, NY |
    I was referred to Dr. Chang for an unusual retinal condition. I was very satisfied with my consultation visit with him. Dr. Chang was easy to talk to, and he took the time to walk me through all the treatment options. In addition, the office is state-of-art, and the staff are absolutely wonderful. Highly recommended.
    in Lowell, MA |
    I could not be happier with my appointment with Dr. Chang. He answered all of my questions and explained my eye problems thoroughly. Dr. Chang made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. I will be coming back to see him.
    in Boston, MA |
    Dr.Chang was inviting and helped with my eye needs! Great environment, super staff!
    in Worcester, MA |
    Very knowledgeable, great bedside manner, took time to explain my condition and addressed all my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Chang to all my friends and family.
    Have you seen Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
    Are you Dr. Chang?

Dr. Chang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Central Serous Chorioretinopathy

Completed in 2010

Brown University

Graduated in 2004

• Chinese

Dr. Chang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology