Dr. Peter Chang, MD

Dr. Peter Chang, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |

Dr. Peter Chang, MD is a cosmetic dermatology doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Read his story

Timeless Plastic Surgery

1327 Lake Pointe Pkwy Ste 300

Sugar Land, TX 77478

• Care Credit

Learn about Dr. Chang

Dr. Chang's Experience

Dr. Chang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Chang's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chang "Dr. Peter Chang is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving the Sugar Land area for more than 15 years. PRACTICE EHR Nextech PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society of Plastic Surgeons AWARDS & ACCOLADES Vitals Patients & Choice Award (2014 - 2015) Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014) Vitals On-Time Doctor Award (2014 - 2015) FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Check, Amex, Debit, Discover, Master Card, Visa. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We do not accept insurance. CareCredit is available. OFFICE HOURS Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM 10-5 on Monday "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Chang I had my Brazilian buttock with liposuction and I love my results!!! Dr.Chang has a lot of attention to detail. LOVE my new curves and round plump butt!!!

I came to Dr. Chang with some undefined lips and bad frown lines in the middle of my forehead and crowsfeet. Dr. Chang volumized my lips with juverderm and lined them to perfection . LOVE LOVE my lips. My botox worked like a charm now I donot those pesky lines at the corner of my eyes and forehead.

I have been going to Timeless Plastic Surgery for my injectables for over a year now. The staff and physicians always make me feel at home. I go in every few months for my Botox/Xeomin, and once every 8 months for my Lip Filler. I began seeing the nurse injector for my injectables, and I am beyond pleased with her work. She gives me exactly what I'm looking for with my botox and filler. My botox treatments are always spot on with the results that I want to achieve. My first time filler treatment ever was with the nurse injector. I had wanted to get filler to my lips for a while, and I am so glad that I made the choice to do it! I was nervous at first, but she walked me through it and had such a steady hand. My results were exactly what I was looking for... subtle and natural! I would recommend her and Timeless Plastic Surgery to anyone!

"Having received two Ivy League degrees and two doctorate degrees, Dr. Peter Chang is considered to be one of the most educated plastic surgeons in the community. With over 15 years of experience and training, Dr. Chang has authored many award-winning articles and publications and made numerous presentations during his illustrious professional career.    Dr. Chang’s meticulous pursuit of perfection and his compassion for patients make him an ideal cosmetic plastic surgeon. He is committed to providing his patients with natural-looking results in a safe and friendly environment.    DR. PETER CHANG IS BOARD CERTIFIED BY THE AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY AND IS A MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF PLASTIC SURGEONS. Dr. Peter Chang was also awarded the Vitals Patients' Choice Award, the Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition and the Vitals On-Time Doctor Award.  "

• Cosmetic Dermatology

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Mole Evaluation
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Titan Skin Tightening
  • Vaginal Surgery

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Medical College Of Virginia At Virginia Commonwealth University-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine-D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • General Surgery-University Of Texas Medical Branch
    Other Education | Completed
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery-University Of Nebraska Medical Center & University Of Tennessee Medical Center,
    Other Education | Completed 1996
  • Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery-University Of Texas Medical Branch
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Chang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chang to family and friends
Dr. Chang's Performance
I couldn't have asked for a better doctor and clinic to go to. All of the staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. Everything was thoroughly explained to me and I'm very happy with my results. I've already recommended Dr. Chang to a friend and she met with him and scheduled her surgery that same day.
Dr Chang and his staff are kind and thorough with their care. Everything was explained in detail, and my results could not be better. I would (and do) recommend Dr Chang to other people looking into plastic surgery.
Dr. Chang is a fantastic surgeon. He worked with me during some complications. The time he took with me during my numerous follow-up visits was exceptional. Expectations were clear and all questions were answered. Overall, even after complications, great experience.
Took a chance of a lifetime for a tummy tuck, my dream come true and a wonderful experience with Dr. Chang and his friendly also wonderful and caring staff
Dr. Change has been taking care of the needs of my wife and I for almost 10 years now. We are incredibly satisfied with the result we have received under his care, and will continue to use him and recommend him to all our friends. Most recently Dr. Chang performed liposuction on my abdomen, hips and flanks. After years of diet and exercise being unable to get rid of those stubborn deposit I came to Dr. Chang for help. The results I received from Dr. Chang are amazing, and...
love my results...
My experience was more then anyone could ask for. Dr. Chang and his staff are very kind and I trust them in their decision making. I have been very please in the outcome of my surgery.
my experience was very good. i trust them. i was very comfortable with them. they are a very nice staff and i feel welcomed. my boobs look good!! thank you
i'm very satisfied with the results of my procedure both before the operation and after, as well as during. Dr. Chang is very trustworthy, i felt confident all throughout the process!
Great experience. Very pleased and would highly recommend Dr. Chang.
Dr. Chang is a great doctor who knows what he is doing! I am glade I put my trust in him and would recommend him to others!
From initial consult to my follow up visits after my surgery have been wonderfully pleasant. My breast augmentation was truly amazing perfect and exactly how I wanted them to look.
I came to Dr. Chang because i saw the exceptional work he did on other patients. He did not disappoint his work is exceptional. He re-sculpted my body back to my to its former shape and gave me back a flat tummy that i had lost after having three kids. He and his staff are very caring my entire experience was great! He is a surgeon with the eye of an artist.
Where do I start? Dr. Chang and the staff that stand next to him are beyond amazing. I could not have chosen a better Dr. and team to help me with the whole procedure. I am 5.5 months post op and I still get to him and the staff on a monthly basis. Everyone is very well educated and professional.
I had an absolutely great experience with Dr. Chang and his staff. He was very attentive to me and my mother, who had millions of questions before my breast augmentation. Day of surgery I was extremely nervous but the staff made me feel very comfortable. Post surgery they wanted to see me as much as I could go in, which really showed how much they cared for their patients!
Very personable experience. Dr. Chang and his staff really make you feel welcome from the first meeting. I would recommend this doctor and practice to anyone looking for a personal touch. Dr. Chang is very knowledgeable and keeps you well educated and informed throughout the process.
Great doctor and great staff. Made me comfortable and gave me my confidence back. Thank you!
I love Dr. Chang, I would highly recommend him. He listens, and gives you his honest opinion. Dr. Chang will work with you until you are satisfied. I visited over 5 doctors for my breast augmentation, and Dr. Chang was the one that caught my attention. He was very honest with me, and that was something I was looking for.
Dr Chan is very friendly and patient and professional!
Dr.Chang was very attentive and gave me exactly what i wanted. I love my results and my experience with the doctor and the facility were the best. If i had to do it all over again i would they are the best.
Dr. Chang knows what hes talking about, i love my surgery , did exactly what i wanted but even better.
I felt comfortable since the initial consultation. Dr. Chang understood exactly what I wanted and all of my questions were answered. I am very happy with my results and I am more confident.
I could write a book about how great this experience was for me. I did a few consults and I've watched a million review and youtube videos. The day I met Dr. Chang, I knew that I knew he was the best choice. His bedside manner were impeccable. I never felt like just another number with him. His staff was amazing from start to finish. Very friendly, helpful, answered all my questions and concern, and always returned my call within hrs.
This was my second reconstructive surgery, and the entire process was wonderful, I love my results, I feel like a new person, and my results are fabulous, I was referred by a close friend, and this was a great decision.
I had an excellent experience with dr. chang. he made my experience easy and I knew what to expect at every point of my journey.
It was a wonderful experience with dr chang and the staffs. The staff are so friendly. Dr peter Chang is an awesome doctor. I would refer anyone to him because of my experience with them.
I had a great experience with Dr. Peter Chang! He listened to my concerns and achieve all my body issues. I feel more confident and comfortable with my new body and I love the results! His work speaks for itself! Thank you Dr. Peter Chang for boosting my confidence!
I chose Dr. Chang after a long search for a plastic surgeon. The entire experience was a pleasant one. I made the right choice. The customer service and results are amazing. I highly recommend Timeless Plastic Surgery.
So happy with the decision I made on coming to Dr. Chang !!!!
Dr. Chang and his staff were very professional and helpful. No long waits and always willing to answer questions. The surgery was painless and the scaring minimum. Would recommend.
I highly recommend Dr. Chang.
From the beginning I felt listened to and my concerns answered calmly and honestly. The office staff was so sweet and new my name from day one which made me feel like a part of the family rather than just a number or a patient. Great overall experience recommended him and my friend is getting her new pair in a week.
great results
Awesome and very professional staff!
Overall I had a great expirence . I am very pleasaed with my results and plan on having more work done by Dr Chang in the near future b
Brooke did an excellent job of explaining the procedure to me and walking through everything she was doing as part of the procedure. I would highly recommend the mira dry procedure and Brooke. She does an amazing job.
I have only had a positive experience with Dr. Chang and his entire staff. I have had various services and am completely pleased. I would highly recommend this practice! Dr. Chang is a good listener, is compassionate and understanding and his surgical talent is incredible. The staff is attentive and encouraging as well.
This was my first surgery ever and I was so nervous and contemplated it for almost a year, researched surgeons and found the best of the BEST! 10/10! Would refer anyone to Dr. Chang.
Very attentive to patients! Place is clean and professional. Results were as expected.
I had a tummy tuck, liposuction and autofat to my buttocks. My experience was wonderful, the staff was very courteous, and patient with me. I am loving my new curves in all the right places. My confidence level when walking into a room is at an all time high. I will definitely be referring Dr. Chang and the Timeless Plastic Surgery team to everyone I know.
spectacular!
I highly recommend Dr. Chang. He did an amazing job.
Estoy muy contenta y satisfecha.
From the consultation to the continuing care, Dr Chang and office staff is exceptional. I've had a small hiccup in recovery which weighed heavily both emotionally and physically on me...needed emergency appointments, no prob, had to call Dr Chang personally on the weekend, no prob! They have been there thru every step of my recovery without the slightest hesitation to help me get thru it. I am seeing the beautiful results from his meticulous work and I am very happy. Th...
I can't begin to explain how much of a lifesaver MiraDry was for me! I received one treatment with our Nurse and have been satisfied since. The procedure was pleasant- the numbing process and treatment itself is quick and very tolerable. I am able to work a whole day without clammy armpits under my uniform. It's such a relief to wear spring clothing without sleeves and not have to be hesitant about odor as well. MiraDry helped minimize my stress! I highly recommend this treatment.
Dr. Chang and his staff are amazing. They always took the time to answer my questions and explain everything to me. I could not be happier with my experience and the results of my breast augmentation.
love his work!! He's a perfectionist!! very pleased with how my dimples turned out:)
excellent team mates excellent doctor excellent service
Very fast, smooth recovery. Results are excellent and i am very happy with my augmentation. Thank you Dr. Chang and his amazing staff. I got exactly what i envisioned when i walked in for a consultation, Love Love Love the experience.
Dr. Chang did an awesome job on my mommy makeover. He was very helpful with the decision making and very informative. The staff treats you like family and its always an awesome experience coming here. Would high recommend him for any of your surgery needs and to give u a boost of confidence. Best decision I have made.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Chang, MD?

Visit Dr. Chang