Dr. Peter Chang, MD

Dr. Peter Chang, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  ·

Dr. Peter Chang, MD is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in Sugar Land, TX and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in cosmetic dermatology.Read his story

Timeless Plastic Surgery

1327 Lake Pointe Pkwy Ste 300

Sugar Land, TX 77478

• Care Credit

Learn about Dr. Chang

Dr. Chang's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chang "Dr. Peter Chang is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving the Sugar Land area for more than 15 years. PRACTICE EHR Nextech PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society of Plastic Surgeons AWARDS & ACCOLADES Vitals Patients & Choice Award (2014 - 2015) Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014) Vitals On-Time Doctor Award (2014 - 2015) FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Check, Amex, Debit, Discover, Master Card, Visa. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We do not accept insurance. CareCredit is available. OFFICE HOURS Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM 10-5 on Monday "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Chang "I had my Brazilian buttock with liposuction and I love my results!!! Dr.Chang has a lot of attention to detail. LOVE my new curves and round plump butt!!!"
"I came to Dr. Chang with some undefined lips and bad frown lines in the middle of my forehead and crowsfeet. Dr. Chang volumized my lips with juverderm and lined them to perfection . LOVE LOVE my lips. My botox worked like a charm now I donot those pesky lines at the corner of my eyes and forehead."
"I have been going to Timeless Plastic Surgery for my injectables for over a year now. The staff and physicians always make me feel at home. I go in every few months for my Botox/Xeomin, and once every 8 months for my Lip Filler. I began seeing the nurse injector for my injectables, and I am beyond pleased with her work. She gives me exactly what I'm looking for with my botox and filler. My botox treatments are always spot on with the results that I want to achieve. My first time filler treatment ever was with the nurse injector. I had wanted to get filler to my lips for a while, and I am so glad that I made the choice to do it! I was nervous at first, but she walked me through it and had such a steady hand. My results were exactly what I was looking for... subtle and natural! I would recommend her and Timeless Plastic Surgery to anyone!"

"Having received two Ivy League degrees and two doctorate degrees, Dr. Peter Chang is considered to be one of the most educated plastic surgeons in the community. With over 15 years of experience and training, Dr. Chang has authored many award-winning articles and publications and made numerous presentations during his illustrious professional career.    Dr. Chang’s meticulous pursuit of perfection and his compassion for patients make him an ideal cosmetic plastic surgeon. He is committed to providing his patients with natural-looking results in a safe and friendly environment.    DR. PETER CHANG IS BOARD CERTIFIED BY THE AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY AND IS A MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF PLASTIC SURGEONS. Dr. Peter Chang was also awarded the Vitals Patients' Choice Award, the Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition and the Vitals On-Time Doctor Award.  "

• Cosmetic Dermatology

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Mole Evaluation
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Titan Skin Tightening
  • Vaginal Surgery

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Medical College Of Virginia At Virginia Commonwealth University-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine-D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • General Surgery-University Of Texas Medical Branch
    Other Education | Completed
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery-University Of Nebraska Medical Center & University Of Tennessee Medical Center,
    Other Education | Completed 1996
  • Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery-University Of Texas Medical Branch
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Chang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chang to family and friends

Dr. Chang's Performance

Im very pleased with the staff and my results
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Chang and his staff make the process so easy! At first I was nervous about the surgery but they are here to make you feel comfortable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Chang and his staff are so helpful and very nice! They always make me feel comfortable when I am at the office. They gave me all the information I needed to know before and after my procedure.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Overall, it was amazing. The thing that stood out about Dr. Chang was that he made sure we were on the same page before the procedure, and even during, everything was always explained thoroughly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Having always been picked on for the shape of my nose, I couldn't stand catching profile views of myself and pics. When I reached my breaking point, I researched FAR and WIDE. I even contacted surgeons in other countries. None of the rhino results I had seen matched up to the quality of Dr....more
Are you Dr. Chang?