Dr. Peter Chang, MD

Dr. Peter Chang, MD

44 reviews

Cosmetic Dermatology | Male | 47 years old

Dr. Peter Chang is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving the Sugar Land area for more than 15 years. PRACTICE EHR Nextech PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society of Plastic Surgeons AWARDS & ACCOLADES Vitals Patients & Choice Award (2014 - 2015) Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014) Vitals On-Time Doctor Award (2014 - 2015) FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Check, Amex, Debit, Discover, Master Card, Visa. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We do not accept insurance. CareCredit is available. OFFICE HOURS Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM 10-5 on Monday Read more

Timeless Plastic Surgery

Patient Testimonials

I had my Brazilian buttock with liposuction and I love my results!!! Dr.Chang has a lot of attention to detail. LOVE my new curves and round plump butt!!!

I came to Dr. Chang with some undefined lips and bad frown lines in the middle of my forehead and crowsfeet. Dr. Chang volumized my lips with juverderm and lined them to perfection . LOVE LOVE my lips. My botox worked like a charm now I donot those pesky lines at the corner of my eyes and forehead.

I have been going to Timeless Plastic Surgery for my injectables for over a year now. The staff and physicians always make me feel at home. I go in every few months for my Botox/Xeomin, and once every 8 months for my Lip Filler. I began seeing the nurse injector for my injectables, and I am beyond pleased with her work. She gives me exactly what I'm looking for with my botox and filler. My botox treatments are always spot on with the results that I want to achieve. My first time filler treatment ever was with the nurse injector. I had wanted to get filler to my lips for a while, and I am so glad that I made the choice to do it! I was nervous at first, but she walked me through it and had such a steady hand. My results were exactly what I was looking for... subtle and natural! I would recommend her and Timeless Plastic Surgery to anyone!

Having received two Ivy League degrees and two doctorate degrees, Dr. Peter Chang is considered to be one of the most educated plastic surgeons in the community. With over 15 years of experience and training, Dr. Chang has authored many award-winning articles and publications and made numerous presentations during his illustrious professional career. Dr. Chang’s meticulous pursuit of perfection and his compassion for patients make him an ideal cosmetic plastic surgeon. He is committed to providing his patients with natural-looking results in a safe and friendly environment. DR. PETER CHANG IS BOARD CERTIFIED BY THE AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY AND IS A MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF PLASTIC SURGEONS. Dr. Peter Chang was also awarded the Vitals Patients' Choice Award, the Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition and the Vitals On-Time Doctor Award.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Chang's Experience

See how Dr. Chang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chang

Dr. Chang accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chang to family and friends
Dr. Chang's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I had "the works" in my definition. I had a breast revision, Dr. Chang''s "Timeless Tuck" and lipo on my arms. I'm not the type that uses plastic surgery instead of hardwork in the gym. I worked out as well as ate healthy but had stubborn areas I was not pleased with. I'm only 3 weeks out of my procedures and I already look awesome!!! I can't wait until all the swelling goes down so I can really rock this 46 turned 26 yr old body. I love everything about Dr. Chsnge and his personnel.
in Missouri City, TX |
Had recent botox treatment by Dr. Chang but decided to try a few new areas. Had the corners of my mouth and chin done and absolutely love it. It does make you feel a bit weird when smiling at first but I do see a difference in the downward turn of the corners of my mouth. They are now neutral if not upward. I also tried Xeomin instead of Botox and really noticed the Xeomin kicked in within 2 days where the Botox usually takes 4 or 5 days for me to see results. Happy with my results.
Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Chang and his staff were great during my recent mole removal. They explained everything they were doing during the procedure and told me what to expect after the procedure and post-op care. Dr. Chang was great and made me feel super comfortable with the procedure. Timeless plastic surgery is the best place to go for plastic surgery needs.
in Richmond, TX |
I have had treatment for my wrinkles in the forehead area and my eyes using Disport by the nurse Sarah. I was very pleased with the patients she had answering my questions. I have had alot of compliments after the treatment and would recomend having treatment done. Dr. Chang and his staff gave me the upmost care and I felt very welcomed. I will continue to go to and recommend going as well.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Chang, MD?

Dr. Chang says...

PRACTICE EHR

• Nextech

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION

• American Society of Plastic Surgeons

AWARDS & ACCOLADES

• Vitals Patients & Choice Award (2014 - 2015)
  • Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
  • Vitals On-Time Doctor Award (2014 - 2015)

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• Accepts Cash, Check, Amex, Debit, Discover, Master Card, Visa.

INSURANCES ACCEPTED

• We do not accept insurance. CareCredit is available.

OFFICE HOURS

• Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
  • 10-5 on Monday

Dr. Chang's Care Philosophy

Having received two Ivy League degrees and two doctorate degrees, Dr. Peter Chang is considered to be one of the most educated plastic surgeons in the community. With over 15 years of experience and training, Dr. Chang has authored many award-winning articles and publications and made numerous presentations during his illustrious professional career.    Dr. Chang’s meticulous pursuit of perfection and his compassion for patients make him an ideal cosmetic plastic surgeon. He is committed to providing his patients with natural-looking results in a safe and friendly environment.    DR. PETER CHANG IS BOARD CERTIFIED BY THE AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY AND IS A MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF PLASTIC SURGEONS. Dr. Peter Chang was also awarded the Vitals Patients' Choice Award, the Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition and the Vitals On-Time Doctor Award.

Dr. Chang says...

• Ultherapy
  • Pelleve
  • Laser Treatments
  • Vein Therapy

Dr. Chang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Chang has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chang's Board Certifications

• Nose Injuries
  • Skin Aging
  • Spider Veins
  • Wrinkles

Medical College Of Virginia At Virginia Commonwealth University-M.D.

Graduated in 2001

University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine-D.M.D.

Graduated in 1995

Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 1991

• Other Education
    General Surgery-University Of Texas Medical Branch
    Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery-University Of Nebraska Medical Center & University Of Tennessee Medical Center,

Completed in 1996

Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery-University Of Texas Medical Branch

Dr. Chang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dermatology

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Mole Evaluation
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery