Dr. Peter Chang, MD

Dr. Peter Chang, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |
106 reviews

Dr. Peter Chang is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving the Sugar Land area for more than 15 years. PRACTICE EHR Nextech PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society of Plastic Surgeons AWARDS & ACCOLADES Vitals Patients & Choice Award (2014 - 2015) Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014) Vitals On-Time Doctor Award (2014 - 2015) FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Cash, Check, Amex, Debit, Discover, Master Card, Visa. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We do not accept insurance. CareCredit is available. OFFICE HOURS Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM 10-5 on Monday ...See Less

Timeless Plastic Surgery

1327 Lake Pointe Pkwy Ste 300

Sugar Land, TX 77478

• Care Credit

Learn about Dr. Chang

Patient Testimonials

I had my Brazilian buttock with liposuction and I love my results!!! Dr.Chang has a lot of attention to detail. LOVE my new curves and round plump butt!!!
I came to Dr. Chang with some undefined lips and bad frown lines in the middle of my forehead and crowsfeet. Dr. Chang volumized my lips with juverderm and lined them to perfection . LOVE LOVE my lips. My botox worked like a charm now I donot those pesky lines at the corner of my eyes and forehead.
I have been going to Timeless Plastic Surgery for my injectables for over a year now. The staff and physicians always make me feel at home. I go in every few months for my Botox/Xeomin, and once every 8 months for my Lip Filler. I began seeing the nurse injector for my injectables, and I am beyond pleased with her work. She gives me exactly what I'm looking for with my botox and filler. My botox treatments are always spot on with the results that I want to achieve. My first time filler treatment ever was with the nurse injector. I had wanted to get filler to my lips for a while, and I am so glad that I made the choice to do it! I was nervous at first, but she walked me through it and had such a steady hand. My results were exactly what I was looking for... subtle and natural! I would recommend her and Timeless Plastic Surgery to anyone!

Having received two Ivy League degrees and two doctorate degrees, Dr. Peter Chang is considered to be one of the most educated plastic surgeons in the community. With over 15 years of experience and training, Dr. Chang has authored many award-winning articles and publications and made numerous presentations during his illustrious professional career.    Dr. Chang’s meticulous pursuit of perfection and his compassion for patients make him an ideal cosmetic plastic surgeon. He is committed to providing his patients with natural-looking results in a safe and friendly environment.    DR. PETER CHANG IS BOARD CERTIFIED BY THE AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY AND IS A MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF PLASTIC SURGEONS. Dr. Peter Chang was also awarded the Vitals Patients' Choice Award, the Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition and the Vitals On-Time Doctor Award.

Dr. Chang's Experience

Dr. Chang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Mole Evaluation
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Titan Skin Tightening
  • Vaginal Surgery

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Medical College Of Virginia At Virginia Commonwealth University-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine-D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • General Surgery-University Of Texas Medical Branch
    Other Education | Completed
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery-University Of Nebraska Medical Center & University Of Tennessee Medical Center,
    Other Education | Completed 1996
  • Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery-University Of Texas Medical Branch
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Chang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chang to family and friends
Dr. Chang's Performance
So happy with the decision I made on coming to Dr. Chang !!!!
Dr. Chang and his staff were very professional and helpful. No long waits and always willing to answer questions. The surgery was painless and the scaring minimum. Would recommend.
I highly recommend Dr. Chang.
Awesome and very professional staff!
great results
Overall I had a great expirence . I am very pleasaed with my results and plan on having more work done by Dr Chang in the near future b
Dr. Chang and his staff are amazing. They always took the time to answer my questions and explain everything to me. I could not be happier with my experience and the results of my breast augmentation.
Brooke did an excellent job of explaining the procedure to me and walking through everything she was doing as part of the procedure. I would highly recommend the mira dry procedure and Brooke. She does an amazing job.
I have only had a positive experience with Dr. Chang and his entire staff. I have had various services and am completely pleased. I would highly recommend this practice! Dr. Chang is a good listener, is compassionate and understanding and his surgical talent is incredible. The staff is attentive and encouraging as well.
Very attentive to patients! Place is clean and professional. Results were as expected.
This was my first surgery ever and I was so nervous and contemplated it for almost a year, researched surgeons and found the best of the BEST! 10/10! Would refer anyone to Dr. Chang.
From the consultation to the continuing care, Dr Chang and office staff is exceptional. I've had a small hiccup in recovery which weighed heavily both emotionally and physically on me...needed emergency appointments, no prob, had to call Dr Chang personally on the weekend, no prob! They have been there thru every step of my recovery without the slightest hesitation to help me get thru it. I am seeing the beautiful results from his meticulous work and I am very happy. Th...
I could not be more thankful for having my MiraDry treatment done with Timeless Plastic Surgery to remove my sweat and odor in my under my arms. I had my treatment done 3 months ago, and I noticed immediate results. It has been life changing! The treatment was painless, and now I feel more confident in wearing the clothes I want without fear of sweating! Thank you Timeless Plastic Surgery staff!
love his work!! He's a perfectionist!! very pleased with how my dimples turned out:)
Estoy muy contenta y satisfecha.
I can't begin to explain how much of a lifesaver MiraDry was for me! I received one treatment with our Nurse and have been satisfied since. The procedure was pleasant- the numbing process and treatment itself is quick and very tolerable. I am able to work a whole day without clammy armpits under my uniform. It's such a relief to wear spring clothing without sleeves and not have to be hesitant about odor as well. MiraDry helped minimize my stress! I highly recommend this treatment.
excellent team mates excellent doctor excellent service
Dr. Chang did an awesome job on my mommy makeover. He was very helpful with the decision making and very informative. The staff treats you like family and its always an awesome experience coming here. Would high recommend him for any of your surgery needs and to give u a boost of confidence. Best decision I have made.
great staff
DR. chang was awesome he had very good bed side manners and he took very good care of me.
I had my son at 18 and gained 100 pounds which left me with excess skin, sad breasts and stretch marks. I decided for my 39 birthday I would treat myself to a "Mommy Make Over". Doing my research I found Dr Chang was top of the line, Board Certified and really cared about his work. I was so scared coming into this since this was going to be a big procedure but I'm so happy I did! I did a tummy tuck, breast lift, breast implants and lipo. Was one of the best decisions of m...
From the time I walked in to my initial consult to the follow up visits; everyone was very friendly, caring and helpful with any concerns and treatment questions I had. The follow ups have been more than I expected. I am truly satisfied with my treatment and results.
Dr. Chang was as nice and as professional as can be. Through out the whole process I felt comfortable and safe. Could not ask for a better experience!
Dr Chang gave personal attention and answered all of my questions. I was very comfortable and happy that I chose Timeless.
Dr. Chang is not only professional he's exquisite with his hands/ work/ as I call it art. He listen to what you want and works from there to get you results that not even you imagined. He's giving me my self esteem back that I lost 20 yrs ago. I can't thank Dr Chang enough.
I love Dr. Chang and his staff. Everyone is so warm and friendly.
I felt comfortable and he knows exactly whats hes doing I am very satisfied coming to him.
Dr.Chang is very professional yet Compassionate and Personable that he made my Experience super comfortable. He's a great doctor and artist. I'm super satisfied with his work!
I had my first peel done by Brooke at Timeless Plastic Surgery, and it turned out great! The PCA peel was quick and easy, not too irritating at all. I liked the products I used post-peel to calm and moisturize my skin. I definitely see a big improvement in my skin tone, my skin is brighter. A lot of blemishes have disappeared. As always, Brooke was very skilled and knowledgeable. It was a very good experience.
Brooke was great during my chemical peel. She was very kind and explained everything that she was doing-and the results are fantastic! I also had some mole removals done with Dr. Chang, who was also fantastic. He made me feel very safe and I knew I was in good hands. I was explained what to do post op, and what not to do. They answered all the questions I had about both the chemical peel and mole removals so I knew what to expect after both. I will be coming back to get m...
I have good experience with Dr. Chang and his staffs overall and satisfied with the result.
estoy muy feliz y satisfecha con el trabajo q ha realizado el doctor Peter Chang.
Brooke has a very caring bed side manner, friendly and has a gentle touch . This is my second treatment sculptra treatment and my jawline definition looks great. Brooke treated my neck fullness with kybella and now contouring my jawline with sculptra great combination treatment. I love the results
Dr. Chang was very clear on his answers and always took the time to answer any questions and always made sure to let me know I could call any time I had a question or concern.
very pleased with the staff and my new breast. Dr. Chang was amazing, made me feel comfortable and very relaxed
I've been wanting a Rhinoplasty since forever, but I was always unsure about lots of things such as the surgery itself and what to do. However, Dr. Chang and the Timeless staff addressed all of my questions and concerns, which reassured me and helped me make the final decision. It has only been 2 months since my procedure, but the results are already great. There were no complications at all due to the attentiveness of the surgeon and staff, and I already feel more confident.
I was treated so well by Dr. Chang and his staff. Everyone has been so wonderful in this experience. Dr. Chang understood exactly what I wanted and gave me just that. His staff are all so friendly and willing to help. I was hesitant from the beginning but was quickly put at ease when reviewing his work and the great things I read about him. Dr. Chang has been wonderful since day one. Post visit follow ups to see how I'm doing shows how he makes sure his patients are satis...
i had an extensive list of items done and I am extremely happy with the results. I don't know why I didnt do this sooner!
Dr. Chang and staff are very professional and take the time to know you as a person. I received excellent care before, during and after my surgery.
I am extremely happy with my results
Muy feliz con los resultados de la cirugia que me hicieron, me siento mas conforme cuando me miro al espejo y la ropa me queda mucho mejor.
DR. Chang is amazing! Very professional! Staff is amazing!!
I had dimpleplasty done on both sides by Dr. Chang, and I absolutely love them. I am very excited about the outcome. I was very nervous about the procedure, but Dr. Chang explained everything he was doing step by step and found a way to distract me at the same time. Karrie, the surgical tech that was assisting him stayed by my side and made sure I was comfortable throughout the procedure. The Process was painless. I couldn't be any happier, and I'm so ready to show them off.
I highly recommend Dr. Chang. He did an amazing job.
Very fast, smooth recovery. Results are excellent and i am very happy with my augmentation. Thank you Dr. Chang and his amazing staff. I got exactly what i envisioned when i walked in for a consultation, Love Love Love the experience.
I had an amazing experience with Dr. chang, he explained me everything from day 1 of my surgery. overall i am very happy with the results and the timeless team. they followed up and made sure i had no problem with my recovery. i would definitely recommend Dr. chang to every one!
The experience with the staff was wonderful
Dr. Chang and staff are very professional and courteous.
awesome results
Have you seen Dr. Peter Chang, MD?

Visit Dr. Chang