Dr. Peter Chang, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Peter Chang, MD is a Cosmetic Dermatology Specialist in Sugar Land, TX. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Healthcare System - Southwest. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chang to book an appointment.

Timeless Plastic Surgery

Timeless Plastic Surgery1327 Lake Pointe Pkwy Ste 300 Sugar Land, TX 77478

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chang

0.5102040816326531%

Dr. Chang?
What People Say About Dr. Peter Chang, MD
I had a mommy makeover, and a dimpleplasty and how it has changed my life. I confidant and feeling youthful and beautiful and I couldn't have done it without Dr. Chang and his amazing staff. Dr. Chang advised what he thought was best for my body type and I was not steered wrong, I look and feel amazing!
D. A. – Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
from the moment i came in and met him for the first time, he was really sweet and explained in detailed what needed to be done for me to be happy with my face. The day of the surgery I was really nervous and they made the process so easy for me to feel comfortable. My overall results was amazing, I love my new nose and it looks so natural and perfect that people hardly notice that I ever had anything done.
L. V. – Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
they made my experience feel very assuring answering any and every question i had in mind.
S. H. – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
This is my second procedure with Dr. Chang. He definitely earned and gained my trust with changes I wanted to make and gave me the safest and healthiest care before and after. His entire staff is nice, kind and professional.
Anonymous – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
Dr Chang did rhinoplasty on me 08/01/19 and I am beyond pleased. He is caring, honest, humble, talented and compassionate.
Riema – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
If you are ready to get a life changing experience, I recommend coming to this place. They are here for whatever you desire.
T. G. – Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
Dr. Chang is exactly what I was looking for in a plastic surgeon! He took time to listen to what I was wanting to have done and why, and he answered all questions I had. I never felt like "just another patient". My experience has been wonderful and I am so happy with the outcome of my surgery!
A. T. – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
Dr. Chang and his staff are so great to work with. They really go out of their way to make sure you're comfortable through every step. I had a primary rhinoplasty done and although the results are not 100% perfect, its pretty close and significantly better.
Anonymous – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
The staff and Dr. Chang will make you feel right at home. They are professional and friendly. This experience was great and I cannot wait to refer friends or family to them because I know they will be in great hands.
Anonymous – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
before coming into timeless i had a lot of different emotions but after my finale consultation dr peter chang along with his staff gave me the security and confidence that i needed. the staff shows that they truly care about your well being!! i love my results!!
K. T. – May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Chang and the entire Timeless team. I reached out for a consultation with Dr. Chang after I was referred by a friend. Dr. Chang was very informative and caring, taking the time to answer all my questions and concerns. I decided to have my procedure done with Dr. Chang after my initial consultation. The consultations leading up to surgery and after could not have gone any easier. The day of surgery I was nervous but once arriving my fears ...
M. M. – May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
I'm very happy with my results and the way I was treated by Dr. Chang and his staff.
Anonymous – May 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
dr. chang and all of the nurses at timeless plastic surgery really made me feel comfortable through out the whole procedure and recovery. they answer all of the questions i had. i am in love with my results so far with my timeless tummy tuck!
N. R. – Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
Dr. Chang and his staff are wonderful. They make you feel comfortable.
Anonymous – Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
Dr. Chang and the rest of the staff were great! I felt especially taken care of on the day of the operation even though it was my first surgery. I am SO SO happy with the results. The only thing I felt uneasy about during the whole process was that I wasn't told I would need to keep the exterior cast on for 3 weeks, I would've liked to have been told this before the surgery so that I could plan better, but ultimately I felt more comfortable because the cast remained on.
Anonymous – Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
this has been one the biggest and best decisions i have ever made! best doctor and staff. would not change a thing!
Anonymous A. – Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
I have had two different procedures and each time Dr. Chang and his staff were amazing.
Jana G. – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
to say i,m very happy is an understatement in fact. i feel sooo sexy and confident after three c-section , i never believed my body will change this way because my body was'nt even like this before i started having kids. so this very new and exciting for me. thanks a lot dr for an amazing job ... self confidence is on a 100 .
Anonymous A. – Jan 10, 2019
best doctor and staff. recommend 100%
J. G. – Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?
My experience with Timeless Plastic Surgery is above and beyond my initial expectations. I was treated with great care and concern. The staff is absolutely amazing and they created a very comfortable environment. Timeless Plastic Surgery excelled in comforting my fears and delivering optimal results. I highly recommend their services for anyone looking to improve imperfections that only a skilled surgeon can perform. Thank you Timeless.
M. N. – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Chang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chang?

Dr. Chang accepts

Dr. Chang accepts the following insurance:

Care Credit

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Chang's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Mole Evaluation
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Titan Skin Tightening
  • Ulcer
  • Vaginal Surgery

Having received two Ivy League degrees and two doctorate degrees, Dr. Peter Chang is considered to be one of the most educated plastic surgeons in the community. With over 15 years of experience and training, Dr. Chang has authored many award-winning...

Patient Testimonials

"I had my Brazilian buttock with liposuction and I love my results!!! Dr.Chang has a lot of attention to detail. LOVE my new curves and round plump butt!!!"

• Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

University Of Pennsylvania
1996
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery-University Of Nebraska Medical Center & University Of Tennessee Medical Center,
1991