Dr. Peter Candelora, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 115 reviews.
Author:
Never! Candelora takes on perfect patients and is solely interested in financial matters. Had my record totally incorrect in what procedures were completed and will check insurance to see if they were billed for services never preformed. Terrible experience and would never recommend.
I am very sorry to hear you feel this way. We would never knowingly bill for procedures that were not performed in our office. However, we are human and errors can occur. If you would please contact our office we will look into this matter. Thank you.
Author:
Easy, no stress. Turned the whole process in to a vacation.
very good
Author:
Dr. Candelora is an expert in the field. This is my second surgery and i feel safe in his care always.
Author:
I'm impressed. I saw Dr. last week and it took him no more than 20 minutes to assess my situation. This man is highly qualified to interpret what X-rays show him and package that all up in a diagnosis of the problem. He provided a simple explanation of the issues present and gave me a choice of possible procedures required to resolve my shoulder problem. His many years of repairing faulty joints is evident by his knowledge of the bodies anatomy. I highly recommend him. His staff is equally great
Author:
the doctor and girls are all nice and I love to come here. They are all friendly and happy.
Author:
I have been having terrible pain in my neck and my hand. I had a visit with Dr. Candelora and he explained to me what he felt could be the cause of all this. He went into detail about a treatment plan that worked for both of us. I am very happy with this and will be returning for follow up visits.
Author:
Overall could not be happier with treatment and service received.
Author:
I have been coming to this office for many years. During that time the Doctor and staff have worked with me to provide improvement to my situation and have allowed me to be apart of my ongoing medical plan. The doctor and his staff are highly professional and they keep their focus on proper medical treatment and positive outcomes.
Author:
Thank you for making my shoulder as good as new.
Author:
I really felt comfortable with Dr. Candelora and Dr Sanchez. Notice a big improvement in my knee since the surgery.
Author:
the staff is the best. they listen great
Author:
Dr Candelero did a Total Right Hip Replacement for me on 9/27/2017. I have had very little pain, surgical incision is healing very well, and no complications. Dr Candelero is your Doctor for Orthopedics.....best of the best!!!
Author:
My visit with Dr. Candalora was truly wonderful. He truly cares... which is a main factor lacking in today's health care. What an amazing office, and an amazing doctor!
Author:
great experience, would refer him to all friends , etc.
Author:
I was pleasantly surprised with my experience with this office. From the beginning when I called to schedule my appointment to checking out, the entire office staff and Doctor were great. Dr Candelora was able to help me understand where my pain was coming from and I am already starting to get some relief. I would definitely recommend this Doctor
Author:
The doctors were very nice as well as the office staff. Everyone here made you feel very comfortable and the process from time in to time out was good.
Author:
what a lovely Doctor and staff
Author:
Thank you for being patient with me. I felt like the staff has compassion and cares. Enjoyed my visit it's was pleasant. There was some miss communication that was given to the doctor about being able to use a temporary card. It's wasn't your fault.
Very satisfactory, professional, supportive
Author:
only have good things to say about Dr. Candlora. he was very kind to me when no one could tell me what was wrong with my hip.
very good!!!!
Author:
Very good experience every time we came.
Author:
Good things are found in New Port Richey. I have broken many bones in my misspent youth. Now, in my senior years it's my arthritis what slows me down. I have had a chance to interact with many Orthopaedic doctors but nor has been as skilled and caring as Dr Candelora. I highly recommend him and his staff. They treat you like family and have the skill and knowledge to solve your problems. They have certainly changed my life for the better!
Author:
Dr. Candelora did an outstanding job on both of my hips. Recovery was great and follow up care on point.
Author:
Thank you Dr. Candelora. I can always count of you to take good care of me! My pain was excruciating and now I'm feeling much better. I appreciate you taking time to really listen and understand. I know I can always count on you.
excellent
caring
Author:
He is willing to listen to your issues, and comes up with a game plan, providing you with options, rather than telling you what is going to happen.
Easy to talk to
excellent
Author:
Made me feel at ease and comfortable with my recovery. Was very specific and took time to help me learn about my situation.
Author:
very nice visit PA was very sweet
Author:
Spent a lot of time explaining and discussing different procedures. Grateful for this as some don't as much.
Author:
very empathetic, informative and helpful
Author:
Dr. Candelora was the 3rd doctor I had seen with my pain complaints. After a year with no relief, Dr. Candelora took the time to try and help and I believe he found the source. Three weeks later, I was almost pain free!
Author:
very happy with the office
Author:
everyone very professional. easy to understand my diagnosis and options.
Very professional staff
Author:
Doctor reviewed my MRI and and let me know my options.
Author:
The enture staff was pleasant and helpful.
Fine
Author:
He was brief but seemed to know the problem immediately.
Excellent
Author:
The doctor was smart and really listened to my thoughts on not taking any pain medications.
Author:
I got the answers in a timely fashion.
Author:
i feel the staff cares and hope the shot calms the pain
informative
Author:
Dr. Candelora is very knowledgable and thorough with his explanations of the diagnoses and treatment plans.
Author:
was well satisfied with visit.