Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD

Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD

Phlebology  ·

Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD is a phlebologist in Addison, IL. He specializes in phlebology.Read his story

The Institute for Vein Health

• Health Net
  • HealthLink
  • Medicare
  • Meritain Health

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Brukasz treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Brukasz's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Blood Clots
  • Ambulatory Phlebectomy
  • Comprehensive Vein Care
  • Compression Wrap Therapy
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Endovenous Ablation of Varicose Veins
  • Varicose Veins
  • Vein Ablation
  • Vein Laser Ablation
  • Vein Treatment

"During his professional career, Dr. Brukasz studied and practiced Internal Medicine and General Surgery. He enjoys a diverse background in healthcare having conducted research in liver transplants, educating medical residents and students, and servi...

• Phlebology

Dr. Brukasz?
Dr. Brukasz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Everyone in the office is extremely knowledgeable and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
Dr. Brukasz treated me for my painful and unappealing varicose veins. Last summer, I was unable to wear shorts or a dress due to the toll it took on my self-confidence. I felt embarrassed to show my legs to anyone. From the moment, I walked in the door at The Institute for Vein Health, I felt very comfortable. I was greeted at the front desk with old fashioned customer service and shown compassion to my sensitive needs. My first impression of the doctor was that he wa...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
For years I was struggling with my varicose veins. Never being able to wear shorts or skirts, I was constantly ashamed of showing my legs. With the help, patience, and knowledge of Dr. Brukasz and his team, I was amazed and completely happy with the results. Finally, I am able to leave the house showing off my legs. Thank you for bringing my confidence back! I highly recommend the expertise of The Institute of Vein Health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
This is an awesome vein clinic with a very attentive doctor, and caring staff. The staff always calls to remind of appointments and scheduled me when it was convenient for me around my schedule. The doctor was very clear in explaining my treatment plan and what to expect. I highly recommend this clinic if you are looking for help with varicose veins and spider veins. My legs look amazing compared to when i first came in for my first visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
I came to the doctor to seek help with my varicose veins. Everything was clearly explained to me and the treatment plan was clear. I was always taken into my appointment visit on time or even earlier. The doctor is super at what he does and will give you all of his attention during the appointment. I would recommend this doctor to anyone seeking vein help! I am very happy with my results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
I am super happy with having my vericose veins and spider veins treated. I had a laser treatment and sclerotherapy. I highly recommend this doctor to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
great place,great doctor,great people on front desk
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
I came to the doctor in search for help with my Varicose Veins. He is very helpful. He explained everything that needed to be done clearly and what was expected after procedures. I was always taken in right away and never had a long waiting period. I highly recommend this clinic and doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
My legs are ready for summer! I'm very happy with my results. Doctor and staff were super friendly, explained everything in details before I moved forward. Highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
Im a truck driver and had lots of problems with my vericose veins. Im so glad that I came in and had treatment. I wish that I came in years ago. Great doctor and great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
Doctor helped me with my varicose veins and spider veins. On my initial visit, the doctor had explained everything that would need to be done and the costs; any questions i had were answered completely. I can now finally feel comfortable, and pain free to wear my shorts and skirts! I would recommend this doctor to anyone who has vein problems!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
I am very happy after every visit. The doctor had helped me with multiple sclerotherapy sessions. Staff is very nice and friendly. The doctor had assured me that i would be very happy with my results from my first visit and he was right. My legs look and feel much better. I can finally wear my shorts/ skirts with comfort and confidence. I am very greatful i found this doctor and would recommend him to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
Doctor helped me with my varicose veins, follow ups were very quick. Doctor was very helpful in giving an accurate diagnosis. i am very happy with my results. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone with vein issues. Staff is very polite and helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
pleasant staff, clean facility and overall excellent medical care provided by Dr Brukasz
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
I am very pleased from service with this office. Dr Brukasz was very nice and experienced. He removed all of my spider veins. The all personnel was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this clinic to everyone who has problems with veins.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
Very nice, friendly and warm environment. One procedure solved the problem of my varicose veins. Stress free and quick. Dr. Brukasz wants to be your guide and walks you through the whole process. Summer is around the corner, and after many years, wearing my shorts will be a pleasure. Seriously, look nowhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
Great experience. Everyone is very nice. Doctor Brukasz is knowledgeable and explains everything clearly. I love the way my legs look right now. After just couple treatments I could see the difference. I would definately recommend Dr Brukasz.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
Conveniently located in Addison Il, very pleasant staff and doctor who truly cares about his patients. I was diagnosed with varicose veins and after one laser procedure and a sclerotherapy my legs feel and look so much better. I really liked doctors manners and I would highly recommend him.
bardzo dobre wrazenia,wszyscy bardzo,mili,opieka,wspaniala
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
Dr Brukasz took good care of me. Everything was great explained to me, so it was easy to understand the whole process. I'm very happy with my results. I love the way my legs looks now. The hours of the clinic are very flexible so it's easy to schedule an appointment. I never had to take the time off from work because late hours are available and there were never problems with rescheduling appt in case of emergencies. I never felt pressured to do the procedure.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Brukasz?

The Institute for Vein Health

Medicaid
Medicare
Meritain Health
PHCS Network

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Brukasz treats patients.

Alexian Brothers Medical Center