Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD

Phlebology •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Brukasz

The Institute for Vein Health

10510 S Roberts Rd Palos Hills, IL 60465

Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD is a phlebologist in Palos Hills, IL. He specializes in phlebology.

Dr. Brukasz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brukasz

Dr. Brukasz?
Dr. Brukasz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD
Dr. Brukasz is awesome. He has helped me so much through my vein journey and made me feel comfortable and at home. My legs used to throb in pain by the end of each day and my veins would bulge out on my legs. With Dr. Brukasz's help, i now feel happier to have healthy and beautiful legs.
Z. C. – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
I came to this clinic in search of help with my spider veins. I have had them for years and they got worse and worse over time. Dr. Brukasz said sclerotherapy would be very helpful in my case. He had explained to me at my consultation that with a few sessions, over time I would see a difference and he was right! I will say that i was nervous to start my sessions because i thought it would hurt but Dr. Brukasz and his staff were very caring and explained there was nothing to be scared of. His sense of humor did help pass time, and allowed me to be less stressed going in. His clinic is very clean and everyone is very professional and kind. I couldn't be happier with the way my legs look and with the customer service I had received!
Renata K. – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
I suffered with varicose veins and leg pain for a long time. My legs felt heavy a lot which made me feel it was time to get this problem checked out. I came to see Dr. Brukasz at his clinic and i had a great first time experience. He explained to me that i needed a few procedures and what was to be expected after the procedures. He assured me that my legs would feel and look better after he had finished. I couldn't be happier with my results and recommend you see him if you have problems with veins!
Mary T. – Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
Jestem bardzo zadowolony z leczenia w klinice doktora Brukasz.Zawsze profesjonalnie,z usmiechem.Cala zaloga super mila.serdecznie polecam!
K. S. – Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
I received excellent care for my varicose veins. I couldnt be happier with my results. Everything turned out great as expected. Dr. Brukasz is very helpful and knowledgable in his specialty.
A. A. – Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
I had started my treatments in May with Dr. Brukasz, and after a few procedures i couldn't believe the change in my legs. I used to have big, large veins that popped out on my legs and experienced frequently swelling. I had began to feel extreme discomfort on top of feeling uncomfortable with the way my legs looked. I was tired of having to wear long pants year round and decided it was time to seek help. Dr. Brukasz was extremely helpful and explained everything to me before and after procedures. The look and feel of my legs changed dramatically over time. I couldn't be happier. If you are seeking help with similar issues of varicose veins or spider veins, then i highly recommend seeing Dr. Brukasz. His clinic is very clean and professional and the staff is very helpful in scheduling and answering any of my questions. I had an amazing experience!
T. D. – Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
My wife and I both suffered from ugly and painful varicose veins. My wife came to see Dr. Brukasz first and after a few visits I had seen major changes in her legs. I had to give it a shot too and see if my legs would look young again. After multiple treatments and check ups, I couldn't have been happier with my results. At my consultation, Dr. Brukasz explained to me exactly what needed to be done and what was expected in the future. The treatments were painless and the compression stockings were very helpful after treatments. I couldn't be happier with my results! I highly recommend coming to this doctor if you suffer from varicose veins and spider veins. You will not be disappointed, and that i can promise you!!
B. T. – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
I got my enlarge vein fixed. Very nice service.
Todor D. – Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
This is the first summer that I am super thrilled to wear shorts all thanks to Dr. Brukasz and his friendly staff. My legs look AH-MAZING!! I absolutely recommend The Institute for Vein Health, hands down the best!!
Jessica R. – Jun 17, 2019
Great!
Elzbieta W. – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
I had a very good experience here. Everyone is super friendly and you can trust everyone here. They explain to you in full detail of everything they are doing. They are also very organized. Dr. Brukasz is a very nice guy and he definitely knows what hes doing. I recommend this place to anyone.
P. A. – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
Dr. Brukasz was very helping and made my time worth while. I within weeks after the procedure my veins cleared up. I highly recommend people going to see him in regards to veins
Nikko S. – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
I came to see Dr. Brukasz because i have had pain in my legs. I am on my legs everyday. I am a truck mechanic and i am not very educated on medical treatments. I wanted a straight forward solution to my problem, and that was exactly what i got when i first came into the clinic. Dr. Brukasz explained that my leg pain was caused by my unhealthy veins. He suggested i had laser treatments done. I can now say, after 1 year, my legs feel amazing and i want to prove to others that the job can be well done.
J. W. – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
I came to see Dr. Brukasz because within the last year, I began to experience discomfort and pain in my legs. The discomfort in my legs began to limit my ability to fulfill my daily obligations and caused extreme discomfort when I was walking. Doctor Brukasz was very caring and listened to all of my concerns and explained to me in detail what was the cause to my leg discomfort and the reason as to why my varicose veins got worse over time. He immediately explained my treatment plan and what to expect over the next few months. After a few laser treatments, followed by sessions of sclerotherapy, I can truly say that my legs feel and look better. I no longer have to limit my daily activities due to my discomfort! I highly recommend this clinic and seeing this doctor if you suffer from varicose veins pain or just wish to make your legs look beautiful again!
B. F. – May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
Everyone in the office is extremely knowledgeable and friendly.
Brenda S. – May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
Dr. Brukasz treated me for my painful and unappealing varicose veins. Last summer, I was unable to wear shorts or a dress due to the toll it took on my self-confidence. I felt embarrassed to show my legs to anyone. From the moment, I walked in the door at The Institute for Vein Health, I felt very comfortable. I was greeted at the front desk with old fashioned customer service and shown compassion to my sensitive needs. My first impression of the doctor was that he wa...
K. C. – May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
For years I was struggling with my varicose veins. Never being able to wear shorts or skirts, I was constantly ashamed of showing my legs. With the help, patience, and knowledge of Dr. Brukasz and his team, I was amazed and completely happy with the results. Finally, I am able to leave the house showing off my legs. Thank you for bringing my confidence back! I highly recommend the expertise of The Institute of Vein Health.
Ewa B. – Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
This is an awesome vein clinic with a very attentive doctor, and caring staff. The staff always calls to remind of appointments and scheduled me when it was convenient for me around my schedule. The doctor was very clear in explaining my treatment plan and what to expect. I highly recommend this clinic if you are looking for help with varicose veins and spider veins. My legs look amazing compared to when i first came in for my first visit!
A. B. – Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
I came to the doctor to seek help with my varicose veins. Everything was clearly explained to me and the treatment plan was clear. I was always taken into my appointment visit on time or even earlier. The doctor is super at what he does and will give you all of his attention during the appointment. I would recommend this doctor to anyone seeking vein help! I am very happy with my results
M. F. – Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?
I am super happy with having my vericose veins and spider veins treated. I had a laser treatment and sclerotherapy. I highly recommend this doctor to all my friends and family.
A. K. – Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Brukasz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brukasz?

Dr. Peter Brukasz MD is the Founder and CEO of The Institute for Vein Health.During his professional career, Dr. Brukasz studied and practiced Internal Medicine and General Surgery. He enjoys a diverse background in healthcare having conducted resear...

• Phlebology