Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM

Dr. Bregman
Telehealth services available

Bregman Foot-Ankle & Nerve Center

7150 W Sunset Rd Ste 110 Las Vegas, NV 89113

Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus and North Vista Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bregman to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Podiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Bregman's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Skin Diseases
  • Stem Cell Transplant
  • Tendon Disorders

Dr. Bregman accepts

Dr. Bregman accepts the following insurance:

Balanced Choice-NV PPO

Dr. Bregman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bregman

4.2

Dr. Bregman

Dr. Bregman has performed 2 surgeries on my 14 year old son and he has been a blessing that has touched our family more than he can know. My son had flat feet with such pain he was having problems even walking to classes. Dr.Bregman was the first doctor to offer a real solution beyond just shoe inserts that did not help. He took the time to truly listen to my son, hear his pain, offer a solution and hope. After the first surgery we actually cried when we saw the arch in my sons foot for the first time. After physical therapy and healing my son had no pain in that foot while walking… for the first time in his memory. We have just completed the 2nd surgery and are planning our trip to Disneyworld …. A trip where my son will finally be able to walk with our family and enjoy his vacation rather than suffering from pain in his feet while he resisted the embarrassment of using a scooter. Thank you Dr. Bregman and staff. You are doing amazing work and we are so grateful to have found you.
Amy Stradley-Chavez – Dec 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
Dr Bregman is very knowledgeable, helpful and professional. Highly recommended.
Oct 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
Dr. Bregman is incredibly nice and has excellent bedside manner. He made time to fit me in last minute and made my needs a priority. He is very knowledgeable and knows exactly what he’s doing. You can rest assured knowing you’re in safe hands. He truly stands above the rest! If you want a professional who will take extremely good care of you, Dr. Bregman is the only man for the job!
Jordan Maletic – Sep 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
I am not questioning Dr Bregman’s abilities at all. I’m disappointed that several appointments I had to actually ask to see him! When I make a dr’s appointment I expect to see a doctor or an equivalent. I felt like I was not deserving of his time and for this reason I will be going back to original podiatrist.
  • Appointment was rushed
Aug 15, 2021
Dear patient, I understand that you wanted to see...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
I saw Dr. Bregman about severe pain in my right foot. I had all my medical tests and treatment history sent to his office. I had just seen a Neurologist who diagnosed me with Morton's Neuroma. Dr. Bregman came in briefly looked at my foot and told me I needed to have a test done at Vascular Institute of Henderson. I had the test done and heard nothing. I called his office and was told that Dr. Bregman would not see me or discuss the test with me. After speaking with the Vascular Institute, I was told they would not discuss the test with me either nor would they treat me because "we do not accept your insurance". Seeing Dr. Bregman was a complete waste of my time, and my foot pain was not addressed.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sheryl – Feb 11, 2021
Dear Sheryl, I do recall you and the amount of...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
Dr. Bregman is a knowledgeable and professional specialist. This review about his office billing practices. I drove an hour to the appointment to be surprised with a four month old bill. I was told that the doctor would not see me until I pay the bill. The receptionist, who is new, was not able to explain the charges. She also could not explain why nobody informed me about the bill when I scheduled an appointment, or why their system does not send out notification emails (they are paperless company) when there is a communication from the office. Regardless, I will no longer be a patient of this doctor.
Jul 31, 2020
Dear Patient You have access to your chart...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
Dr. Bregman and his staff are truly wonderful. From the moment you arrive until the time you leave, you are made to feel taken care of and important. The office is clean and well run. Wait time is minimal. As for Dr. Bregman himself, he is friendly, knowledgeable, and very comforting. He takes the time to answer all of your questions and explains everything thoroughly. I highly recommend Dr. Bregman. I feel he honestly cares about you.
Jamie H. – Jun 16, 2020
Dr. Bregman's Reply –
Thanks Jamie ! Dr Bregman
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
I’ve had flat feet all my life and it’s something I’ve learned to live with. Now, at the age of seventy my left foot has gotten worse. What is happening, my ankle has titled inward and I’ve formed a callus where the arch should be. By the end of day, my foot would be beet red and very painful to walk on. When my wife and I would be out, I would be looking for the nearest chair. This is no way to live …something had to be done. I saw Dr. Bregman, he informed me my options would be either surgery or a brace. Dr. Bregman went into great detail of what the surgery would entail also, the option for the brace was explained thoroughly. And to his credit Dr. Bregman did not try to sell me on either option, it was my choice. I choose the brace and it’s been six months later. I wear the brace eight to ten hours a day. The brace has supported my foot and ankle. And I’m happy to report my foot is not inflamed and the callus is gone. The brace is not going to cure my flat foot however, the brace ha
Barry C. – Jun 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
Excellent surgical Podiatrist; Rare in the Las Vegas Valley. Highly recommend Dr. Bregman
Jim – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
Exceptional. Dr. Bregman has made it possible for my husband, Bob, to walk on his foot that several doctors wanted to amputate. He is dedicated to healing and cares about his patients. He is thorough, friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.
Mary Peart in Las Vegas, NV – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
Dr. Bregman not only takes care of his patients’ foot issues, but he cares about his patients and their comfort!
Candace in Las VegasNV – Feb 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
Dr. Bregman was excellent from start to finish. He was thorough in guiding me through this unexpected last-minute surgery. The surgery went exceptionally well and his follow up care was exemplary! Office staff is A-1 too! Dr. Bregman is down to earth and approachable - I felt 100% comfortable with him as my surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Barbara Carik – Jan 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
Dr. Bregman took my case after I had gone through a failed Morton's Neuroma Surgery. He is so knowledgeable and explains everything to you. He has great compassion and is very professional. He performed a Peripheral Nerve Graft Surgery to help with the pain that I was in. He and his staff are so organized and everything went smoothly. He recently did an implant surgery of a Stim Router Device and it appears to be working...so Thank You Dr. Bregman once again. You are an awesome Doctor!
Dawn W. in Bullhead City, AZ – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
Dr Peter J Bregman, This is why I would prefer to see, only Dr bregman, each and every time I have an appointment. Only because of my past/bad experiences with everyone else. I want everyone to understand and know how much I appreciate dr bregmans expertise, extreme knowledge, yrs of experience, taking his job seriously, genuinely caring about all of his patients, taking pride in what he does, enjoying and having a passion for what he does, being honest, his professionalism, having the utmost re
stephanie hashem in Las Vegas, NV – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
The best Doctor you will find! Doctor Bregman was able to find the underlying cause of my foot pain. I had went to multiple doctors: MRI, cam boot, and extensive physical therapy with no relief. That would all change once I met Doctor Bregman. Doctor Bregman saved my career in law enforcement. An ablation was preformed to my nerves in my foot, and the treatment worked! This Doctor will find the problem and have a plan that will change your life.
Robby in Las Vegas, NV – Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
I have been in pain for years since Dr Bregman convinced me to have flat foot surgery when I went in for a bunionectomy. I had to have corrective surgery on BOTH feet to undo what he did. Then I needed surgery to get rid of scar tissue, all because he convinced me to do a surgery I didn't need. Years later, I am still in pain worse than I was before seeing him. GO ELSEWHERE!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 14, 2018
This patient unfortunately did not have the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
Dr. Bregman is very personable and I immediately felt that I could trust him. He explained exactly why I had this problem and gave me several options to fix the problem. Everyone in his office was professional and friendly. He also went the extra mile to make sure I had as little plain as possible.
Cherie in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
After many years with bunion pain I finally decided to have surgery after going to see Dr. Bregman. I had both surgeries about two months apart. Although this was not going to be my first time having surgery I was pretty freaked out but he assured me that everything was going to be okay and that it was. What I appreciated most about the whole experience was that he took the time to call me the same day after surgery to inquire on how I was doing, that really meant a lot to me.
La Tanya Jackson in North Las Vegas, NV – May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
Even tho I probably was one of the most difficult walk ins he's seen that day with my ingrown toenail he did the operation flawlessly and now after a year of pain he made it dissapear in a day. Plus he's very kind and a great doctor.
Stephen butchko in Henderson – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?
I have been seeing Dr. Bregman for over a year and am overall pleased with him. He has a very good caring manner and is very available for foot ailments. I have problems with my feet and am diabetic so a doctors care matters. Dr Bregman has a very thoughtful manner and I trust him.
Jack Sax in Las Vegas – Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Bregman, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Bregman?
Provider explaining information to patient