Dr. Peter Benoit, DMD

Dr. Peter Benoit, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Peter Benoit, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. He graduated from Tufts University and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

3280 Howell Mill Rd NW Ste 240

Atlanta, GA 30327

Learn about Dr. Benoit

This content was provided by Dr. Benoit "I am originally from Boston, Massachusetts, where I received my dental degree from Tufts University. I completed residency training as an oral pathologist before entering the doctorate program at Tufts University, where I earned a Ph.D. in anatomy.

For many years as an associate professor at Emory University School of Dentistry, I taught extensively in the anatomic sciences, pain control, and oral medicine. I was also active in research and published on the effects of drugs on the muscle. At the University of Florida, I completed a fellowship in the non-surgical treatment of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders and orofacial pain, and now focus my practice solely on this field."

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Fracture
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Jaw Tumor
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Tufts University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Florida
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Benoit has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Benoit has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Benoit does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benoit and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Benoit's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benoit to family and friends
2 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Benoit's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

I took my teenaged daughter who suffers from chronic migraines to see Dr. Benoit at the recommendation of my orthodontist. He was a wealth of information. He didn’t recommend any scans etc. if they weren’t needed. He spent 2 hours with us and took copious notes and measurements. We saw him again...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0