Dr. Peter Accetta, MD

Dr. Peter Accetta, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Peter Accetta, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Orchard Park, NY. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Read his story

3045 Southwestern Blvd Ste 104

Orchard Park, NY 14127

• EmblemHealth
  • Independent Health
  • MagnaCare
  • Universal Health Network

Learn about Dr. Accetta

See how frequently Dr. Accetta performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Actinic Keratosis
Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Accetta's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Accetta's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Accetta " Dr. Accetta was born in New York City and grew up in the suburb of Pearl River. After graduating Fordham University he moved to Buffalo in 1979 to attend UB school of Medicine where he met his wife Lynn who was then a Niagara University nursing student. Together they have two daughters. Emily is a corporate event planner living in Brooklyn and Julia is a Tulane medical student in New Orleans. Certified by the American board of Dermatology he is a member of both the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society for Dermatology surgery. Dr. Accetta is a volunteer clinical assistant professor for the UB Department of Dermatology and volunteer at the free Lighthouse clinic downtown Buffalo. Areas of expertise include skin cancer treatment and minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedures including Botox, Kybella, microneedling, fillers, as well as superficial and deep chemical peels. When out of the office he enjoys visiting his girls, photography and taking his three dogs to the park. "Our clean modern office is staffed by some of the smartest and friendliest physician assistants, nurses, and aestheticians you will find anywhere. We enjoy what we do and welcome you as a new patient.""

This content was provided by Dr. Accetta "At Orchard Park Dermatology we specialize in adult skin care and surgery. We perform all of our procedures in our new modern facility including all skin cancer surgeries. After eliminating cancers and pre cancerous growths patients are counseled regarding sun protection and if interested skin rejuvenation products and treatments."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Boil
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Rosacea

• Facial Peel
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Mole Removal
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Pulsed Dye Laser Treatment
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Cancer Surgery With Reconstruction
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Fordham University
  • Buffalo U Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Dermatology Chief Resident
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Dr. Accetta has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Accetta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Accetta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Accetta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Accetta to family and friends
Dr. Accetta's Performance
in Lancaster |
I've been visiting the office since September of 2016, and I must say, my experiences there have been absolutely wonderful, from the scheduling process, to meeting with the physician's assistants (Susan and Emily) and the esthetician (Linda), right through the check-out with the ladies at the front desk. The office is extremely accomodating and comfortable, The physicians assistants are absolutely wonderful in addressing every question and concern!
in Buffalo, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Accetta and his staff. Dr. Accetta and his staff are attentive and patient with me. He is always willing to meet with me, explain things and reassure me. I’m grateful for everything he has have done. Thank you Barbara G
in Bemus Point, NY |
Dr. Accetta and his staff are wonderful! I had some cosmetic procedures done on my face to treat old acne scars . For years I always felt self conscious of the scars on my face from teenage acne. I can tell you for the first time in 35 years I can pull my hair back or up, put on a headband and leave the house. It feels great to do that. Dr Accetta and the ladies that work with him are great! I will recommend him to anyone i talk to that needs a dermatologist. Maura Hare
in Eden, NY |
Dr. Accetta removed a melanoma from the joint of my elbow. He was assisted by Elizabeth and they did a wonderful job. They explained the procedure and answered my questions. There was no discomfort and felt relaxed. I was definitely in good hands.
Hamburg, NY |
I had a pre-cancerous mole removed by Dr. Accetta. He answered all my questions and explained the surgical procedure. Assistant Elizabeth was wonderful and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Accetta did the surgery quickly and put in dissolving stitches. Another student doctor finished stitching the wound. No pain at all following the procedure. A nurse called the next day to check on me.
Southtowns |
Noticed a suspicious area on my skin so an appt. with Dr. Accetta was made. Finally appt. day came and was pre-screened for cancer which surprisingly was quick. He said he didn't see anything. Afterwards, I commented to the assistant remaining in the room that my screening seemed hurried. She agreed! Received 2nd. opinion by Dr. Jenna O'neal in Orchard Park. Her P.A. was very knowledgeable and patiently examined me. A sample of the skin was taken for lab results. It was cancer! Thanks Accetta!
in Buffalo, NY |
I just had a pre-cancer mole removed today. First of all Joey did a great job getting me started and taking my mind off the procedure. Then Dr. Accetta came in and explained the entire process, completed the surgery and then answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Accetta and his entire staff.
in Hamburg, NY |
Dr. Accetta entered the room with an outstretched hand, a smile and a hello! He explained exactly what procedure he would be doing, and what to expect afterwards. Everything went well. He kept up light conversation which helped me relax. Also the nurse, Elizabeth, who prepared me for surgery was excellent. She was kind and considerate. Helped me relax just by her presence.
in Buffalo, NY |
THE DOCTOR DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB REMOVING MY BASIL CELL TODAY. HE WAS GENTLE AND HAD A GREAT PATIENT DOCTOR RELATIONSHIP. JOEY AND CHELSEA WHERE GREAT GETTING ME READY FOR SURGERY, THANKS GIRLS YOUR THE BEST.
in Cheektowaga, NY |
I saw Chelsea Snyder PA, for a skin cancer screening and was very pleased. She was friendly, easy to talk to, and very thorough with the exam. All of the staff that I interacted with at the office were helpful and kind which I appreciated. I left my appointment feeling that I was in good hands.
in Orchard Park, NY |
I have only seen physicians assistants. Today I saw Chelsea Snyder, PA. She was very welcoming and pleasant. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable but was also warm and thoughtful. She explained everything she did and was very patient and thorough in answering questions. The nurse, Karen, provided some educational materials and was also quite pleasant. I had been dreading the "head to toe" exam but left the building feeling quite pleased with everything about the visit.
in Arcade, NY |
Very pleasant and torough.
in Blasdell, NY |
Excellent doctor and a perfect bedside manner.
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Accetta and Susan Peterson did a great job diagnosing and treating my rosacea. Highly recommended.
in Orchard Park, NY |
Professional, informative and caring.
in Arcade, NY |
Dr. Acetta is highly competent in dealing w/any skin abnormality I have esp.the skin cancer to which I am prone. His bedside manner is always cordial and he is excellent at pointing out what he diagnoses and the best treatment to follow or perform. The PA's and NP's in his practice exhibit the same competence and care for patients, and his medical assistants are professional and thorough in patient care.
in Orchard Park, NY |
Dr. Accetta and his staff were all very pleasant and professional. Having lived in the South for the past 35 years, I must keep a careful eye on moles and precancerous spots. Dr. Accetta performed a whole body scan even looking between toes. I felt confident that my skin is in good hands.
in Hamburg, NY |
Went to my primary doctor concerning a lump and mole on my breast. Recommended to see a dermatologist. Made appointment with Dr. Accetta. Discovered that is was nothing to worry about. Very much relieved. Excellent service and professional staff. Wait time not long.
in Elma, NY |
I have had 5 basil cell surgeries over the past several years, all on my face. I do not have one scar. A plastic surgeon could not have done any better. I am very pleased and would highly recommend Dr Accetta !
in Derby, CT |
A competent, confident and experienced specialist who discussed my procedure, excision of a facial basal cell carcinoma, with clarity and made sure I understood both the surgery and the care I needed to carry out at home. I was impressed with the efficiency and professionalism of the procedure and of the staff.
in Mayville, NY |
I have seen Dr. Accetta several times in the past two years. He and his staff have always been professional and kind to me. Prior to seeing Dr. Accetta I was given a clean bill of health from a dermotologist in Erie PA but shortly thereafter Dr. Accetta found 2 areas of concern which turned out to be basil cell skin cancers. Little spots that didn't hurt or bleed but were skin cancers. I am glad that my son in law recommended Dr. Accetta to me.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Accetta, MD?
Are you Dr. Accetta?