Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD

Perinatal Medicine ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Roussis

Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD is a perinatal medicine specialist in Knoxville, TN and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Cetec University in 1982 and specializes in perinatal medicine and obstetrics & gynecology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Roussis accepts

(865) 541-2020

Dr. Roussis accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Assurant Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Blue Network E
Network S
CHAMPVA
CoreSource
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
HealthPartners
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Roussis treats your condition or procedure

• Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roussis

Dr. Roussis?
Dr. Roussis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD
I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Roussis! After experiencing numerous complications early on in my pregnancy, I was referred to Dr. Roussis. He helped to set realistic expectations and gave my husband and I peace of mind. I believe I received the best possible care from Dr. Roussis, and I will definitely go back to him for future pregnancies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Great listener and thorough in explaining reasons behind recommendations. Truly tried to take in consideration my wishes during childbirth and explained why I needed to receive a c-section when things did not progress any further. My son is happy and healthy & so am I.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Love Dr. Roussis and all the practitioners in the clinic, very caring, informative and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr Roussis and all the staff at the Fort Sanders Perinatal Center we're wonderful during my pregnancy and after. The level of care we received was phenomenal. Dr. Andrade was incredible during our delivery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis has been my doctor through two high risk pregnancies and a miscarriage. I cannot say enough how highly I recommend him and the staff at Fort Sanders Perinatal Center. He is extremely knowledgeable while still maintaining a warm bedside manner. He is honest but kind. He remembers his patients and is very personable. He is exactly who you want helping you through whatever pregnancy may throw at you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis and all of the other physicians & staff at the Fort Sanders Perinatal Center could not have given us better care in our pregnancy. They are very thorough and thoughtful & listen to all of your concerns as a patient. Dr. Roussis cared for us as if we were his own family member and we became close with the staff towards the end of the pregnancy. I’m grateful to have met this group and am sad I won’t be visiting them any longer since my pregnancy is over!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis is an amazing doctor that saved my baby's life. I was in the hospital for a standard induction when an emergency c-section was required due to an umbilical cord prolapse. Dr. Roussis and Dr. Andrade jumped into action along with all of the staff at Ft. Sanders and they saved my baby and delivered a healthy baby boy with no complications. They were very professional and compassionate and made me at ease during a difficult situation. I thank God they were my doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Loved Dr. Roussis. He saved my life and my babies by taking an extra step in my care. Very grateful for a wonderful loving doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis is an exceptional doctor. He is very knowledgeable and wants to make sure his patients understands what is going on. He is easy to talk to and will let you ask as many questions as you want to along with encouraging you to call anytime you feel the need to. I found that the office is very willing to work with you on your regular appointments and also if you need to be worked in at any point. I would highly recommend Dr. Roussis and the rest of the staff at the Perinatal Center.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis is an amazing doctor. He loves his job and he makes sure that you truly understand what is going on and is there with you trew the delivery and even after. I love Dr. Roussis and would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Roussis's office after my old doctor would not see me with my early pregnancy. I was overwhelmingly happy with his team during my latest pregnancy. I was high risk for gestational diabetes, age, and possible genetic disabilities for my unborn child. I was given the up most care and even when hormones were raging and worry took over, the kindness Dr. Roussis and Dr. Stephens gave me will last forever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
I saw Dr. Roussis throughout my high risk pregnancy. He was always very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I trusted him with my prenatal care. I would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
A great doctor... very caring and very concerned for his patients’ well being. I would recommend his office to any pregnant ladies (Fort Sanders Perinatal Center). They did such a great job delivering my son and daughter and prevented all of the mistakes that UT Hospital made with my first daughter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Rousis to anyone. He is always compassionate and pleasant towards myself and my family. He is very personable during every visit. I trust his professional opinion and I’m so thankful he was the physician caring for me with both of my pregnancies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis was wonderful I’d recommend him to anyone I will definitely be going back there with my future pregnancies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis took over my care after my baby started falling behind on growth at 20 weeks. He made a very scary situation easier to handle and was extremely reassuring throughout the entire pregnancy. I would recommend him to any of my friends. In fact all of the doctors at Fort Sanders Perinatal Center were amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr Rousis was so wonderful. My husband and I could not have been happier with him as our doctor. I had 4 miscarriages and 3 being back to back. He made us feel at ease and took such great care of me up until delivery. I could not have had a more caring and knowledgable physician. I highly recommend him and Dr Stephens if you have ever experienced any sort of issues currently or in the past. My only issue is now that i have delivered my beautiful and healthy baby girl is i no longer see him. :-(
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Unreal care. Very knowledgeable. I felt like a family member to the team here. As soon as I sat down at each appointment, I was immediately hearing my name to go on back. I saw a nurse practitioner & the doctor at every single appointment. They kept a close eye on me and always made sure I understood everything. I really trusted these doctors (Roussis and Stephens). I have a healthy baby (after 3 pregnancy losses) due to them! 55 ultrasound pictures too from how closely they liked to watch him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Would recommend Dr Roussis! He is very knowledgeable especially when I had complications with my delivery. He made me feel comfortable and followed up with me to make sure baby and I were doing well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis is the best! During my high risk pregnancy (due to Type 1 Diabetes) and Pre-eclampsia), Dr. Roussis made me feel safe and took great care of me during my C-section. I cannot imagine having another doctor deliver my babies! My husband and I look at him as family now!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Roussis?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Roussis treats patients.