Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD

Telehealth services available

Fort Sanders Perinatal Center

501 19th St Ste 401 Knoxville, TN 37916

(865) 541-2020

Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD is a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist in Knoxville, TN and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Roussis has more experience with Obstetric Care than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Cetec University medical school in 1982. He is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Roussis to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Frequently Treated by Dr. Roussis

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Roussis treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Roussis treats other conditions, please contact the office at (865) 541-2020.

Obstetric Care

Obstetric care specialists focus on the health of both mother and baby during pregnancy and through labor and delivery, including prenatal screening, treatment of complications, and vaginal or C-section delivery.Compare with other Obstetric Care specialists.

Dr. Roussis treats at a

high

frequency compared to similar providers

Based on claims data for 7 conditions and procedures

• Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Roussis accepts

(865) 541-2020

Dr. Roussis accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
CHAMPVA
CoreSource
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
HealthPartners
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
Tricare

Dr. Roussis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roussis

Dr. Roussis?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (95)
  • Explained conditions well (94)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (93)
  • Appointment was rushed (9)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (8)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (8)
This office was so supportive and encouraging to me throughout a difficult pregnancy. I felt very cared for and all my questions and concerns were addressed. They were extremely proactive making sure my baby boy and I were safe. I will forever be grateful to them.
Amanda – Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis is hands down absolutely amazing.. he made me feel like family and so welcomed and he is so loving and truly cares about his patients!!
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Roussis! After experiencing numerous complications early on in my pregnancy, I was referred to Dr. Roussis. He helped to set realistic expectations and gave my husband and I peace of mind. I believe I received the best possible care from Dr. Roussis, and I will definitely go back to him for future pregnancies.
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Great listener and thorough in explaining reasons behind recommendations. Truly tried to take in consideration my wishes during childbirth and explained why I needed to receive a c-section when things did not progress any further. My son is happy and healthy & so am I.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Love Dr. Roussis and all the practitioners in the clinic, very caring, informative and thorough.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr Roussis and all the staff at the Fort Sanders Perinatal Center we're wonderful during my pregnancy and after. The level of care we received was phenomenal. Dr. Andrade was incredible during our delivery.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis has been my doctor through two high risk pregnancies and a miscarriage. I cannot say enough how highly I recommend him and the staff at Fort Sanders Perinatal Center. He is extremely knowledgeable while still maintaining a warm bedside manner. He is honest but kind. He remembers his patients and is very personable. He is exactly who you want helping you through whatever pregnancy may throw at you.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis and all of the other physicians & staff at the Fort Sanders Perinatal Center could not have given us better care in our pregnancy. They are very thorough and thoughtful & listen to all of your concerns as a patient. Dr. Roussis cared for us as if we were his own family member and we became close with the staff towards the end of the pregnancy. I’m grateful to have met this group and am sad I won’t be visiting them any longer since my pregnancy is over!
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis is an amazing doctor that saved my baby's life. I was in the hospital for a standard induction when an emergency c-section was required due to an umbilical cord prolapse. Dr. Roussis and Dr. Andrade jumped into action along with all of the staff at Ft. Sanders and they saved my baby and delivered a healthy baby boy with no complications. They were very professional and compassionate and made me at ease during a difficult situation. I thank God they were my doctors.
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Loved Dr. Roussis. He saved my life and my babies by taking an extra step in my care. Very grateful for a wonderful loving doctor.
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis is an exceptional doctor. He is very knowledgeable and wants to make sure his patients understands what is going on. He is easy to talk to and will let you ask as many questions as you want to along with encouraging you to call anytime you feel the need to. I found that the office is very willing to work with you on your regular appointments and also if you need to be worked in at any point. I would highly recommend Dr. Roussis and the rest of the staff at the Perinatal Center.
Heather in Sevierville, TN – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis is an amazing doctor. He loves his job and he makes sure that you truly understand what is going on and is there with you trew the delivery and even after. I love Dr. Roussis and would recommend him to anyone.
Tracy in Seymour, TN – Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Roussis's office after my old doctor would not see me with my early pregnancy. I was overwhelmingly happy with his team during my latest pregnancy. I was high risk for gestational diabetes, age, and possible genetic disabilities for my unborn child. I was given the up most care and even when hormones were raging and worry took over, the kindness Dr. Roussis and Dr. Stephens gave me will last forever.
Julia in Knoxville, TN – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
I saw Dr. Roussis throughout my high risk pregnancy. He was always very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I trusted him with my prenatal care. I would definitely recommend him.
Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
A great doctor... very caring and very concerned for his patients’ well being. I would recommend his office to any pregnant ladies (Fort Sanders Perinatal Center). They did such a great job delivering my son and daughter and prevented all of the mistakes that UT Hospital made with my first daughter.
Whitney in Knoxville , TN – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Rousis to anyone. He is always compassionate and pleasant towards myself and my family. He is very personable during every visit. I trust his professional opinion and I’m so thankful he was the physician caring for me with both of my pregnancies.
Ellen Maner in Knoxville , TN – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis was wonderful I’d recommend him to anyone I will definitely be going back there with my future pregnancies.
Williams mommy in Knoxville , TN – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr. Roussis took over my care after my baby started falling behind on growth at 20 weeks. He made a very scary situation easier to handle and was extremely reassuring throughout the entire pregnancy. I would recommend him to any of my friends. In fact all of the doctors at Fort Sanders Perinatal Center were amazing.
Amanda Darnell in Knoxville, TN – Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Dr Rousis was so wonderful. My husband and I could not have been happier with him as our doctor. I had 4 miscarriages and 3 being back to back. He made us feel at ease and took such great care of me up until delivery. I could not have had a more caring and knowledgable physician. I highly recommend him and Dr Stephens if you have ever experienced any sort of issues currently or in the past. My only issue is now that i have delivered my beautiful and healthy baby girl is i no longer see him. :-(
Anitra Littlejohn in Knoxville, TN – Sep 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?
Unreal care. Very knowledgeable. I felt like a family member to the team here. As soon as I sat down at each appointment, I was immediately hearing my name to go on back. I saw a nurse practitioner & the doctor at every single appointment. They kept a close eye on me and always made sure I understood everything. I really trusted these doctors (Roussis and Stephens). I have a healthy baby (after 3 pregnancy losses) due to them! 55 ultrasound pictures too from how closely they liked to watch him.
Laura Greenwell in Knoxville, TN – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Roussis?

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine