Dr. Penny Glickman, MD

Dr. Penny Glickman, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Central FL Endocrine/Diabetes 635 N Maitland Ave, Maitland, FL 32751 Get Directions

Dr. Glickman specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Maitland, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Glickman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Glickman's Experience

See how Dr. Glickman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Glickman

Dr. Glickman accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Glickman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Glickman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glickman to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Glickman's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Dr. Glickman is the worst doctor. The office staff are even worse. I went to her years ago and stopped going because it was hard to even get an appointment. I decided to try again. When I called to make an app. the office receptionist (she was so rude) said I was discharged from the practice. When I asked why she said because they sent out a letter saying to schedule an app. Mind you I never missed one. But because I didn't make one. They discharged me. All they want is money and nothing else.
in Apopka, FL |
Absolutely love Dr. Glickman! Cannot stress that enough however over the 14years that I have been a patient I have often found the office staff to be less than pleasant to deal with on many occasions. I will be leaving the practice as a patient. I have missed maybe 1 appointment over the years and most recently had a sick child and missed an appointment and they refused to see me unless I pay a $25 no show fee and refused to waive the fee. That is just not ok.
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Glickman is excellent in her professionalism and expertise. I am confident in her judgement.
in Orlando, FL |
I have to say I am very unhappy. I was referred to Dr. Glickman by a close friend who raved about her. I had high expectations. I will say the first visit Dr. Glickman was very attentive and relaxed. I was very happy with my initial consultation. Over the last two years however, I have experienced a declining professional experience there. I am there on time and it is always an hour before I get to see Dr. Glickman. When I do see her, she is under pressure and in a hurry. I do not recommend her.
in Longwood, FL |
Had my first appt. today and I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Glickman and her staff. I found them to be very kind, caring and helpful. Everyone treated me great and I have hope for my diabetes. Dr glickman was so helpful and explained everything to me as we went along. We came up with a game plan and I look forward to returning to see how I'm doing. Thank you to all the staff there.
in Orlando, FL |
The office cares more about your checkbook and their internal processes than the patient. I respect Dr. Glickman but not the practice she and Dr. Ali built. It is run without compassion and only an eye on the money coming in.
in Casselberry, FL |
I visited Dr. Glickman and was very pleased. After a couple of visits, I lost my job and insurance. I could not afford go back because. When I established a new insurance, I immediately returned to set up an appointment. I was brought around to the back and told by the staff that Dr. Glickman had let me go from the practice, and if I wanted to return, I had to submit a note asking for her to take me back. Sorry, but I shouldn't have to beg a doctor for my business or to take my copay!
in Winter Park, FL |
I had thyroid cancer many years ago. Dr. Glickman looks at that history as if it were yesterday. She is all over any signs that it might rear its ugly head at any time. She is the Captain of My Ship where all docs are concerned. I check with her before doing anything different because I know she will give me a straight and informed answer. She is THE ONLY doctor who reads my chart before she comes in the exam room. Most don't read it even with you sitting there. She is one in a million.
Have you seen Dr. Penny Glickman, MD?
Are you Dr. Glickman?

Compare Dr. Glickman

Dr. Glickman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Glickman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Glickman's Board Certifications

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Hypoparathyroidism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease

Graduated in 1985

Completed in 1986

Completed in 1988

Med College Va

Dr. Glickman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glickman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism