Dr. Penny Glickman, MD

Dr. Penny Glickman, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Penny Glickman, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Maitland, FL. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Glickman is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando.

635 N Maitland Ave

Maitland, FL 32751

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Glickman

See how frequently Dr. Glickman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteopenia
Thyroid Disease
Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Glickman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Diabetes Mellitus, Secondary
  • Hypopituitarism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease

Medical School | Graduated 1985
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Glickman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Glickman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glickman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glickman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glickman to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Glickman's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Winter Park, FL |
Outstanding thyroid doc. Actually reads your chart before seeing you! Then she goes over everything, answers your questions, adjusts meds as needed (your labs have to be perfect or she isn't satisfied.) She also checks your general health and suggests proper diet changes and vitamins as indicated. The only problem is getting that original appointment. She is so booked it is hard to get in the door but pleading with the staff worked for me.
Dr. Glickman is the worst doctor. The office staff are even worse. I went to her years ago and stopped going because it was hard to even get an appointment. I decided to try again. When I called to make an app. the office receptionist (she was so rude) said I was discharged from the practice. When I asked why she said because they sent out a letter saying to schedule an app. Mind you I never missed one. But because I didn't make one. They discharged me. All they want is money and nothing else.
in Apopka, FL |
Absolutely love Dr. Glickman! Cannot stress that enough however over the 14years that I have been a patient I have often found the office staff to be less than pleasant to deal with on many occasions. I will be leaving the practice as a patient. I have missed maybe 1 appointment over the years and most recently had a sick child and missed an appointment and they refused to see me unless I pay a $25 no show fee and refused to waive the fee. That is just not ok.
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Glickman is excellent in her professionalism and expertise. I am confident in her judgement.
in Orlando, FL |
I have to say I am very unhappy. I was referred to Dr. Glickman by a close friend who raved about her. I had high expectations. I will say the first visit Dr. Glickman was very attentive and relaxed. I was very happy with my initial consultation. Over the last two years however, I have experienced a declining professional experience there. I am there on time and it is always an hour before I get to see Dr. Glickman. When I do see her, she is under pressure and in a hurry. I do not recommend her.
in Longwood, FL |
Had my first appt. today and I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Glickman and her staff. I found them to be very kind, caring and helpful. Everyone treated me great and I have hope for my diabetes. Dr glickman was so helpful and explained everything to me as we went along. We came up with a game plan and I look forward to returning to see how I'm doing. Thank you to all the staff there.
in Orlando, FL |
The office cares more about your checkbook and their internal processes than the patient. I respect Dr. Glickman but not the practice she and Dr. Ali built. It is run without compassion and only an eye on the money coming in.
in Casselberry, FL |
I visited Dr. Glickman and was very pleased. After a couple of visits, I lost my job and insurance. I could not afford go back because. When I established a new insurance, I immediately returned to set up an appointment. I was brought around to the back and told by the staff that Dr. Glickman had let me go from the practice, and if I wanted to return, I had to submit a note asking for her to take me back. Sorry, but I shouldn't have to beg a doctor for my business or to take my copay!
Have you seen Dr. Penny Glickman, MD?
Are you Dr. Glickman?