Dr. Peng Xiaobo, MD

AcupunctureMale

Acupuncture

Dr. Peng Xiaobo, MD is an Acupuncturist in Rockville, MD.

Dr. Peng Xiaobo, MD
414 Hungerford Dr Ste 200 Rockville, MD 20850

Compare Dr. Peng Xiaobo, MD with other Acupuncturists near you

Dr. Xiaobo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Xiaobo

Excellent, he knows how to to treat a whole person versus Western medicine and has different approaches. Kind family man. Very intuitive. Excellent 5 star doctor. Dr. Peng has a MD and is very good person. Highly recommend
John a moody – Oct 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peng Xiaobo, MD?
After many failed acupuncturist I found Dr Peng! What an amazing doctor! He takes his time to provide optimum care and he truly saved me from excruciating pain! Must remember acupuncture takes time but the result are wonderful without medications! Can’t say enough about how wonderful Dr Peng is !
Gloria – May 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peng Xiaobo, MD?
Number #1 Acupuncture Doctor! I went to Dr. Peng for shoulder pain. I suffered from pain everyday. I do not like taking pills. Dr. Peng treats the whole body. Here I am two months later 10 lbs. lighter, free of constipation, sleeping 7 hours a night, and less stressed. He truly treats the whole body. I didn't realize the stress I was under from the pain, which led to lack of sleep, inability to clear my digestive system; which directly attributed to my weight gain. I encouraged my brother to be seen. He suffers from PTSD. He now is feeling less stressed. I don't care what you suffer from, Acupuncture is the way to go. Free of Medication.
Laura C – May 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peng Xiaobo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Xiaobo?