Dr. Peggy Ann Rupp, MD

Dr. Peggy Ann Rupp, MD

Rheumatology | Female

WE appreciate you choosing us for your comprehensive rheumatologic care. Dr. Rupp is Board Certified Rheumatologist and she provides state of the art care for a wide range of rheumatologic diseases. We use the most advanced therapeutic and diagnostic medicine available to provide you with the very best care in a sincere effort to maintain patient satisfaction while honoring the need to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of our work process. Our goal is to provide you with the best quality medical care.

Dr. Rupp's Experience

See how Dr. Rupp's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rupp

Dr. Rupp accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rupp has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rupp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rupp to family and friends
    3.1
    Dr. Rupp's Performance
    in Boise, ID |
    I have never felt so at ease with a doctor as I have with Dr. Rupp. She is well educated and listened to me with respect and kindness. I feel very confeident I will be treated well here. I was amazed how friendly and helpful her staff was! I felt like her prices were fair and resonable. I had a exam and Xrays in the office. The billing was done quickly and correctly. I would reccomend this office to anyone!
    Rupert, ID |
    She was the most uncaring doctor I have ever met. She wouldn't listen to anything I said and acted as if I ruined her whole day just by showing up to my appointment.
    New York, NY |
    Don't bother to go if you have any fibromyalgia concerns. I was told she sees many people but she did not address it while I was there. Very basic concerns don't waste your time or money. Search for a specialist maybe in another state. Very cold attitude and was not interested in my condition.
    in Boise Id |
    Dr. Rupp listened to my concerns and made me feel confident that we can get my disease under control. She was very thorough and I did not feel rushed at all. Her office staff is amazing as well. I felt like they cared about me as a person and worked hard to get my drug approved quickly. I wish more doctors cared as much as she does. Her office was clean and organized and my wait time was not long. I am very happy I didn't listen to bad reviews on this site. I simply loved this Doc & Staff!
    in Meridian, ID |
    Dr. Rupp listened, gave her opinions and suggestions, and left me with the feeling that she is "on" my health issues as well as provided me with the confidence that she knows her field. Her calm manner also instilled confidence in me. Her questions to me were insightful and also led to my feeling of total confidence in her. She is the second rheumatologist I've consulted and will be my final choice, for sure!
    in Boise, ID |
    Dr. Rupp listened to my ailments and concerns. I truly wish all doctors were like her and took their time to explain my medical condition and suggested treatment. It was easy making an appointment and getting scheduled within days. Her staff is friendly and courteous. Dr. Rupp and her office deserve an A +.
    Boise, ID |
    I am not a patient of Dr. Rupp's, but my mom is, and I am very disappointed, hurt, and disgusted with the treatment that my mom received. First of all a Dr should never yell at a patient let alone a first time patient. I found out that the Doctor belittled, yelled at, and criticized my mom for what other Doctors had told my mom and about prescriptions she was prescribed by the other Doctors. When my mom tried to ask a few questions she was told that her time was up and Dr. Rupp left the room.
    Have you seen Dr. Peggy Ann Rupp, MD?
    Are you Dr. Rupp?

Dr. Rupp says...

WE appreciate you choosing us for your comprehensive rheumatologic care. Dr. Rupp is Board Certified Rheumatologist and she provides state of the art care for a wide range of rheumatologic diseases. We use the most advanced therapeutic and diagnostic medicine available to provide you with the very best care in a sincere effort to maintain patient satisfaction while honoring the need to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of our work process. Our goal is to provide you with the best quality medical care.

Dr. Rupp's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
    •  Malpractice claims in Idaho not available

Dr. Rupp has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rupp's Board Certifications

• Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
    • Gout
    • Gouty Arthropathy
    • Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
    • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
    • Limb Swelling
    • Lupus
    • Malaise and Fatigue
    • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
    • Osteoarthritis of Hands
    • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
    • Plantar Fasciitis
    • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
    • Polymyositis
    • Psoriatic Arthritis
    • Raynaud's Disease
    • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
    • Scleroderma

University Ia Hospital Clins

Completed in 1983

University Ia Hospital Clins

Completed in 1985

Dr. Rupp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rupp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology