Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD

Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Loredo

Loredo Hand Care Institute

220 N Park Blvd Ste 100 Grapevine, TX 76051

Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery specialist in Grapevine, TX and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston in 2001 and specializes in hand and upper extremity surgery and orthopedic surgery.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Orthopedic Surgeons in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

3 board actions Found
  • Disciplinary action in another state (11/14/2018)View details
  • Disciplinary action in another state (4/20/2018)View details
  • Substandard Care (6/16/2017)View details
No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Loredo's experience treating your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Loredo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Loredo

Dr. Loredo?
Dr. Loredo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD
Was attacked by pit-bull while walking my dog. The dog torn part of my hand, finger and arm. I was lucky that a neighbor sprayed water on the dog. I went to ER and told me I was going to lose the hand. I said now way. so my boyfriend found Dr. Laredo. We saw him and he fixed my injury. He used something called skin flap which helped cover up my injury. I am so happy we found Dr. Laredo. He is the best. Thank you for saving my hand.
Tamika – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
I sustained a severe injury of my hand and arm. I developed complex regional pain syndrome. No doctor would touch me, not even the one that caused it. I had nerve damage, and had lost all function of my hand and arm. My wife found Dr. Loredo on the internet, so I saw him. He showed me on ultrasound that my nerves were being compressed really bad. So he did surgery and now I am doing so much better. I even was able to dance with my daughter at her wedding. I am getting better and better every day. God bless you Dr. Loredo for giving my life back. My entire family thanks you.
Andrew Farmer – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
Had a bad hand infection from being stuck with dirty wire at my ranch. I saw another doc and said I would be ok. But it became worse. My friend had elbow surgery by Doc Loredo, and he is doing great. So my buddy recommended I go see him. I am glad I did, because the infection was going up my arm. He took me to surgery and drained a lot of pus. I stayed in the hospital for a couple of days for IV antibiotics. I am doing great now. Thank you Doc for saving my hand.
Alex Reeves – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
Had a horrible keloid scar on my arm. I had a so called plastic surgeon try to fix it. That Dallas plastic surgeon made it worse. I found Dr. Loredo on google, and I saw that he did mircosurgery. If he can fix small things in the body. Maybe he might be good at Keloids. I was right he did a great job. He removed a big keloid from my arm. I am wearing tank tops again, and showing off my guns. Thank you Doc.
He fixed my Keloid Scar – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
Had a big elbow tumor that was getting bigger and bigger. Other doctors did not want to touch it because it was near the nerve. So I searched the web and found Doc Laredo. He showed me the tumor on his baby machine, I think it is called ultrasound. He did surgery and removed the tumor. He did a good job and I am back to playing golf. Great job doc.
Eric Long – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
I went to go see another doctor here in Southlake and he wanted to amputate my finger. I said hell no and walked out. I had almost cut off my entire finger while loading my boat after fishing. The finger was hanging on by just skin. You could see the bone, and there was a lot of blood. So my wife searched the internet and found Dr. Laredo. He saw me that same day. I am so glad we found him. He said that I needed immediate surgery. I had surgery at Baylor Grapevine and everyone was so nice there. He did a great job with putting my finger back on. Dr. Laredo is a wonderful person. He prayed with me before surgery. Then saw my wife and I after surgery, and he showed me pictures of what he did. I am back to fishing in my boat, but this time I have my friend do all the hard work.
Toni Donald – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
Broke my finger playing basketball. The ER doctor told me it was a very bad fracture and needed a hand surgeon. He recommended Dr. Laredo. I saw him and he took very good care of me. He agreed that it was a very bad fracture. He did surgery on my finger and I am back to playing basketball. He is a pretty nice doc and is also a very smart doc.
Tim Tile – Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
Had elbow fracture after fall at work. ER doctor sent me to a doc in his hospital. That doctor was rude. I just got up and left. I found Doc Loredo online. He saw me the next day. He told me what I had and then gave me 3 options. I choose surgery, I am glad I did. I am back at work. Which is important for me, because I am the only one working. My wife had back injury. Thanks Doc, for doing a good job on me. I am referring everyone I know to him. He is a good guy.
Roger Sun – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
Dr. Loredo has rebuilt both my hands, has moved the Ulnar nerve in my left elbow, corrected carpal tunnel in both hands! I won't let anyone else touch my hands or my family's hands. My husband is scheduled for carpal tunnel surgery this week with Dr. Loredo. Dr. Loredo skill & compassion have given me a very important part of my life back.... quilting. I can never thank him enough!
Alice M. McCarty – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
I had a hand injury at work. I could see my tendons and nerves. It was very bad. I went To ER, and then they called Dr. Loredo. He saw me at his office that day. He did surgery on my hand the next day. He did a great job. Now my wife is seeing him for trigger finger. He is really a nice doctor. I recommend him.
Thomas Hilton – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
Dr. Loredo corrected my trigger finger and I can’t express my gratitude for the exceptional care and amazing results I’ve experienced under his and his staffs care. From the consult to the aftercare of my surgical hand procedure...so blessed to have been recommended to this talented surgical hand specialist, Dr. Loredo!
Norma – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
The best hand doc around!!! I was seen by two other doctors for a problem I had in my wrist for years. The pain was very bad. I could not even work anymore. I could not enjoy my hobbies anymore. Finally I searched on the web and found Dr. Loredo. I saw him and he told me what I had instantly. He use an ultrasound to show me where the problem was, and then he showed me pictures on his computer. He did surgery on me the next day. I have no more pain and I back to doing what I love to do.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
I was at work when a large freeze door slammed on my finger. I went to the ER. I was told that they would have to amputate my finger. I walked out and found Dr. Loredo on the internet. He saw me and then booked me for surgery. He did a great surgery on my hand and he saved my finger. I am not a religious person, but that day I thanked God for Dr. Loredo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
I was in a car accident, and was seen by several doctors. They could not figure out what was wrong with my hands. I have been in pain for 2 yrs. I heard about Dr. Loredo from my church friends. He saw me and told me I had torn ligaments. He did surgery on my hand. I am so blessed to have found Dr. Loredo. I can play with my children again. I am telling everyone at my church about him. Keep up the good work Dr. Loredo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
I had a very bad fracture of my wrist from doing crossfit. I saw two other doctors before Dr. Laredo. They recommend to remove my bone and 3 others. I was not happy with that recommendation. So I saw Doc Laredo and he did surgery on my wrist bone. I am doing great after surgery and now I am back competing in crossfit. Thank you Doc Laredo for being a great hand doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
I was in car accident few months ago. I was seen by different doctors and they could not figure out what was wrong with my arm. I was in so much pain, that it would bring me to tears. I was going out of my mind. One of my church friends told be about Dr. Laredo. So I saw him and he immediately told me that I had nerve damage to my arm. He did surgery for me , and I can not feel any better. I am so happy I found Dr. Laredo. He is an angel and a great doctor.
Sophia Travis in Plano, TX – Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
I was having severe pain and debilitating pain of my hands for years. I was taking several medications and under going chiropractor care with very little help. Finally I decided to see a hand doctor. I found him on the internet. I saw him and he told me I had very severe carpal tunnel syndrome. We tried steroid injections which helped for a couple of weeks. So then I had surgery done. I am doing very well now. I have no pain and I have all my strength in my hands again. Good job Doc
Frank Thomas in Colleyville, TX – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
I was suffering from severe hand pain for years. I was treated by other doctors with several medications with very little improvement. Someone told me about Dr. Laredo. So I went to see him. He has good bedside manner. He gave me a steroid injection that helped for a few weeks, but then symptoms came back. He performed surgery for my hand. I have no more pain in my hand. Thank you for doing an outstanding job Doc Laredo.
Henderson in Southlake, TX – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
I accidentally hurt my hand at work. I had a very bad cut that damaged nerve and tendons. I could not use my hand. I saw another doctor, but she did not know what she was doing. So I found Doc Laredo on the internet. He took me to surgery the next day. He did microsurgery and fixed my hand. Once I finished therapy , I was back at work. He is really good.
Cici in Fort worth, TX – Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?
I injured my elbow at work 2 yrs ago. I had seen several doctors, and was told that I had no injury. But my elbow continued to hurt. It was becoming worse every day. I had MRI, CT Scan, and other tests. No one could figure out my pain. Then a friend told me about Dr. Loredo, so I went to see him. What a wonderful doctor. He takes his time and makes you feel very comfortable. He examined me and told me exactly what was wrong with me. I had surgery the next week, and now I am doing great
Heather in Dallas, TX – Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Loredo?

Quality hand care with the absolute best practices in minimally-invasive endoscopic hand surgery.

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery