Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD

Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Loredo III

Loredo Hand Care Institute

220 N Park Blvd Ste 100 Grapevine, TX 76051

Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery specialist in Grapevine, TX and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston in 2001 and specializes in hand and upper extremity surgery, orthopedic surgery, and more.

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Loredo III

Dr. Loredo III?
Dr. Loredo III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Had elbow fracture after fall at work. ER doctor sent me to a doc in his hospital. That doctor was rude. I just got up and left. I found Doc Loredo online. He saw me the next day. He told me what I had and then gave me 3 options. I choose surgery, I am glad I did. I am back at work. Which is important for me, because I am the only one working. My wife had back injury. Thanks Doc, for doing a good job on me. I am referring everyone I know to him. He is a good guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
Dr. Loredo has rebuilt both my hands, has moved the Ulnar nerve in my left elbow, corrected carpal tunnel in both hands! I won't let anyone else touch my hands or my family's hands. My husband is scheduled for carpal tunnel surgery this week with Dr. Loredo. Dr. Loredo skill & compassion have given me a very important part of my life back.... quilting. I can never thank him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
I had a hand injury at work. I could see my tendons and nerves. It was very bad. I went To ER, and then they called Dr. Loredo. He saw me at his office that day. He did surgery on my hand the next day. He did a great job. Now my wife is seeing him for trigger finger. He is really a nice doctor. I recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
Dr. Loredo corrected my trigger finger and I can’t express my gratitude for the exceptional care and amazing results I’ve experienced under his and his staffs care. From the consult to the aftercare of my surgical hand procedure...so blessed to have been recommended to this talented surgical hand specialist, Dr. Loredo!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
The best hand doc around!!! I was seen by two other doctors for a problem I had in my wrist for years. The pain was very bad. I could not even work anymore. I could not enjoy my hobbies anymore. Finally I searched on the web and found Dr. Loredo. I saw him and he told me what I had instantly. He use an ultrasound to show me where the problem was, and then he showed me pictures on his computer. He did surgery on me the next day. I have no more pain and I back to doing what I love to do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
I was at work when a large freeze door slammed on my finger. I went to the ER. I was told that they would have to amputate my finger. I walked out and found Dr. Loredo on the internet. He saw me and then booked me for surgery. He did a great surgery on my hand and he saved my finger. I am not a religious person, but that day I thanked God for Dr. Loredo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
I was in a car accident, and was seen by several doctors. They could not figure out what was wrong with my hands. I have been in pain for 2 yrs. I heard about Dr. Loredo from my church friends. He saw me and told me I had torn ligaments. He did surgery on my hand. I am so blessed to have found Dr. Loredo. I can play with my children again. I am telling everyone at my church about him. Keep up the good work Dr. Loredo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
I had a very bad fracture of my wrist from doing crossfit. I saw two other doctors before Dr. Laredo. They recommend to remove my bone and 3 others. I was not happy with that recommendation. So I saw Doc Laredo and he did surgery on my wrist bone. I am doing great after surgery and now I am back competing in crossfit. Thank you Doc Laredo for being a great hand doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
I was in car accident few months ago. I was seen by different doctors and they could not figure out what was wrong with my arm. I was in so much pain, that it would bring me to tears. I was going out of my mind. One of my church friends told be about Dr. Laredo. So I saw him and he immediately told me that I had nerve damage to my arm. He did surgery for me , and I can not feel any better. I am so happy I found Dr. Laredo. He is an angel and a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
I was having severe pain and debilitating pain of my hands for years. I was taking several medications and under going chiropractor care with very little help. Finally I decided to see a hand doctor. I found him on the internet. I saw him and he told me I had very severe carpal tunnel syndrome. We tried steroid injections which helped for a couple of weeks. So then I had surgery done. I am doing very well now. I have no pain and I have all my strength in my hands again. Good job Doc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
I was suffering from severe hand pain for years. I was treated by other doctors with several medications with very little improvement. Someone told me about Dr. Laredo. So I went to see him. He has good bedside manner. He gave me a steroid injection that helped for a few weeks, but then symptoms came back. He performed surgery for my hand. I have no more pain in my hand. Thank you for doing an outstanding job Doc Laredo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
I accidentally hurt my hand at work. I had a very bad cut that damaged nerve and tendons. I could not use my hand. I saw another doctor, but she did not know what she was doing. So I found Doc Laredo on the internet. He took me to surgery the next day. He did microsurgery and fixed my hand. Once I finished therapy , I was back at work. He is really good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
I injured my elbow at work 2 yrs ago. I had seen several doctors, and was told that I had no injury. But my elbow continued to hurt. It was becoming worse every day. I had MRI, CT Scan, and other tests. No one could figure out my pain. Then a friend told me about Dr. Loredo, so I went to see him. What a wonderful doctor. He takes his time and makes you feel very comfortable. He examined me and told me exactly what was wrong with me. I had surgery the next week, and now I am doing great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
I saw Dr. Loredo from a recommendation from a friend from church. I have been suffering with wrist pain for years. I had seen other doctors, and had been told that I had arthritis. So I saw Dr. Loredo. He told me that I had a mass, nerve problem, and tendon injury. He did surgery the next day. I am back at bible study with my friends with no issues. God bless Dr. Loredo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
I have had severe elbow pain for years. I am an electrician. It has got so bad that I can not even left up my fork or spoon to feed my self. I went to see another doctor, and he did not know what I had. I found Dr. Loredo on the web. I saw him and he told me that I had tennis elbow. He tried steroid injection which helped for a few months, but then pain came back. So then we did surgery. I am so glad we did surgery, and that I found Dr. Loredo. I am back at work with no issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
I brought my child to see Dr. Loredo. I had taken my child to a orthopedic doctor for a finger mass. That doctor messed up my child's hand really bad. So I found him thru the internet while searching for hand surgeon. He has great bedside manner. My boy Michael felt very comfortable with him. He saw the finger and did a ultrasound. He said the mass was never removed and that there was nerve damage. He booked him for surgery for the next day. Michael is doing great now, playing the piano.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
I had a severe accident to my finger while at work. I was seen at the ER and told by a doc there that he was going to amputate my finger. Because it was very bad off. I said no way. Searched the web and found Dr. Loredo. I walked into his office and he saw me. He told me that he would need to perform surgery. Also that he would do everything to save my finger. He did a great job with my finger. I am back at work . Thank you Dr. Loredo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
I am a chef and my colleague accidentally cut my hand during food prep. I could see the bone and nerve. Also there was blood every where. I was really scared because I could not use my hand. My hands are the way I make my living to support my family. Luckily I had my friend that had carpal tunnel done by Dr. Laredo in the past. So we went to straight to his office. He saw me immediately and had me booked for surgery the next day. I am back at work with no issues. Thank God for Dr. Laredo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
He is the best hand doc. I was seen by another doc in Southlake for my severe finger pain . I was told I had nothing wrong with me. The docs did MRI, xrays, and CT scan with no answers. One doc told me it was all in my head, and needed to go see a crazy doctor. I found Dr. Loredo on the internet. He did a ultrasound on my finger and found a small tumor underneath my nail. I started crying and gave him a hug, because he said it is not in your head. He did surgery and I am doing great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pedro Loredo III, MD?
Best hand Doc around! I have seen so many different docs for my hand pain. I finally saw Doc Loredo. I found him on the web. I am so lucky I found him. He did surgery on my hand, and immediately I was pain free. I am back to fishing, and now getting ready for deer hunting. Before the surgery I would not be able to do any of that. Thanks Doc Loredo. You are the best.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Loredo III?

Quality hand care with the absolute best practices in minimally-invasive endoscopic hand surgery.

• Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery

Husky Health
inHealth
INTotal Health
Medicaid
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Midwest Health Plan

3 board actions Found
  • Disciplinary action in another state (11/14/2018)View details
  • Disciplinary action in another state (4/20/2018)View details
  • Substandard Care (6/16/2017)View details
No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Loredo III's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Loredo III's Top Procedures and Conditions

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Dr. Loredo III treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Loredo III treats this condition more than 92% of his peers

Elbow Sprain

Dr. Loredo III treats Elbow Sprain more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Loredo III treats this condition more than 87% of his peers

Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
high
high

Dr. Loredo III treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear) more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Loredo III treats this condition more than 87% of his peers

• Excision of Metacarpal and Carpal
  • Finger Injuries
  • Finger Joint Fusion
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Surgery
  • Hand Tendon Repair
  • Injection of Tendon
  • Joint Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Numbness
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Skin Lesion Removal
  • Wrist Fracture
  • Wrist Injuries

Loredo Hand Care Institute

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Loredo III treats patients.

Compare Providers