Dr. Pedro Calzada, MD

Dr. Pedro Calzada, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Pedro Calzada, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Calzada is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital.

Dr. Calzada's Experience

See how Dr. Calzada's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Calzada

Dr. Calzada accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Calzada has admitting privileges.

Dr. Calzada's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Calzada to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Calzada's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in San Antonio, TX |
Wonderful doctor couldn't ask for better you can find him in San Antonio Bandera Rd he's back finally !!!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. P. Calzada is the best physician I have ever come across and will probably not find another like him,ever!What happened,where did my faithful doctor of many years go?He treated my entire family with great care and gave a sense of being treated as a human being.He's so compassionate when it comes to his patients,taking great strides in the care they receive.I need to find you,you are like family to us. Where did you go,we will follow wherever you are.Monica and Christopher Garner
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Calzada is a great doctor with a caring manner. He always took whatever time it took to explain my conditions, I never felt like he was "rushing". I once had a medical emergency while I was in the clinic, Dr. Calzada took charge and stabilized me. I felt very reassured. I was very disappointed to know that Dr. Calzada is no longer with the clinic. I have so much confidence in Dr. Calzada that , if I knew where he is now practicing, I would sign up as his patient.
in SAN Antonio |
Calzada was the best change that could of happen to that clinic!!!! Where are you!!! You left and I as all the others patients that feel the same way need you !! I need to know where we're practicing so we can follow
in San Antonio, TX |
I really like Dr. Calzada for my primary care physician; however, I have problems with them responding to Walgreens for refills. Dr. Calzada changed my blood pressure medicine because it was too elevated. The pharmacy always faxes a request a couple of days before so I can have it on time,. Today is the 21st of October and my prescription ran out on the 14th. I even called today to request they send in the request and still no word. That is 8 days ! This is not acceptable!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Calzada is the BEST! He is personable as well as knowledgeable. I would recommend him very highly. The office staff,however, is another story. I tolerate them only because of my regard for Dr.Calzada.
Have you seen Dr. Pedro Calzada, MD?
Are you Dr. Calzada?

Compare Dr. Calzada

}

Dr. Calzada's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Calzada does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Calzada and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Calzada does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Calzada and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.